Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SUMMER- bring it on!!!!

you will be knee boarding on gravel haste
wink.gif

eildon is at its all time low! shame really!

how I miss the bitter cold Melbourne winters...NOT! You guys could always move to California like I did this year
smile.gif

cheers,
hux - who hasn't seen a winter for 2 years, chasing the endless summer, woohoo!

Well pinger sent me an SMS today... "Relaxing in a beer garden in the sunshine, prognosis - more of the same to come"... bastard.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

well i wish to bump this thread seeing as though it was such a damn nice day today ..
and it also happened to be the first time i made it to the beach ..
(someone please move this over to social ?)

Nothing beats a bbq, frosty case of VB, and a bag of nice eggs to go!
Let the good times roll.

Yes Summer is all good. If it's a nice day tomorrow I'll be going to the beach.
Eildon is at it's all time low huh?????? That sucks cause I can't wait to get back on the kneeboard again. Hopefully I'll get a chance to this Summer.
Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
I have been liberated into the light

a nice day in sydney today?
bah humbug. it was wet as wet. and a certain person's umbrella was taken by her friendly flatmate, so this certain person had to walk home in the torrential rain. and this certain person has giant holes in her converse and got very wet feeties, and walked in the front door all squelchy-drowned-ratty, to the cries of "Oi, i bet you're wet!! haha" Silly bitch, i'll get her!!
wink.gif

so yes, bring on summer, but spare me the humidity if possible, or let me work my days away at the beach. as long as it's sunny.
smile.gif

Poor Yay! nothing worse than squelching footsies...the Gong is looking like the rain has set in for days.... are we in the tropics or something? is this our wet season???
seriously thinking about getting snorkel and flippers custom made for my horse so we can still ride!
...sun...come back sun....did i say something wrong?...i love you sun...pleeeeeeeeeease come back........oh god, i think i need some drugs...7 weeks is far too long....

Ahhh summer. The season of walking around in boxers after work slamming down vodka lemon lime'n'bitters in front of the fan.
Weekend after weekend at Phillip Island.
Love it.
Love it!
Today:28
Thur: 27
Fri: 28
Sat: 29
Melbourne finally up for some good weather!
IDE00005.200011142333.gif

Soma you obviously haven't learn't never to trust the weather man
wink.gif

Just looking outside now I don't think I'll be blowing up my pool, let alone go to the beach
frown.gif
It looks like thunderstorms are on their way

I can't staaaand this much longer. It's not even December yet, and I'm frying. It's been 30+ all week here.
And the ac is broke due to the lightning strike that fuct up absolutely everything...
Get me to Bathurst asap I say
smile.gif

All I can say is I hate it when you have worn a singlet and no shoes to go somewhere and when you leave the place it has got cold and started to rain. Please bring back the sun.

Now I don't mind the rai - love it in fact, but this has been crazy! it's summer and i'm still wearing track pants
wink.gif
but of course as soon as it begins to heat up, things get steamy.. and let me tell you, the flies around here are rather slow so you go to shoo it out of the way and you kill it instead! bloody slow country flies.
i'm undecided - i want summer to get here, but i want the days to be crisp and sunny wih a light afternoon breeze - not stinky, sweaty, humid, slow fly catching days.
PS. I have the original post pinned to my wall
smile.gif