Suggestions on how to have fun w/ a mate who isn't into E?

FuzzyWuzzy

Bluelighter
I'm married to a beautiful loving - what the hell she's Perfect!!
except for one thing - she's not into taking ANITHING not even weed or alcohol for that matter. So if I want to have fun rollin, I have to do it behind her back so she doesnt get all worked up (If she only knew!
frown.gif
)
Have any of you had the same experience and can you suggest a strategy that can help convice her to be cool w/ it - even if she don't want to do it, just let me have fun and share my good time w/ her?
'Sigh'
------------------
P L U R

I feel your pain brother.I tried Ex without my wife the first time just last month because she had refused. I knew after I did it that I HAD to somehow just get her to try it. We occasionally smoke weed at our house but we are always alone. Her biggest hangup was that she wasn't comfortable around alot of people while doing it (she didn't understand). Well after doing it a second time I started a full on assault.
It went something like this:
Just try it once. Just 1 time...please. If you don't like it, I'll never ask you to do it again. We could even try it at home.
She finally not only agreed but allowed me to invite over a few mutal friends one of which has a beautiful wife who will also be rolling for the first time. Wow, two sexy women rolling for the first time...I am praying I can pull this off.
I will certainly post the details after the fact if anyone is interested. We are shooting for this weekend or next.
------------------
High-Roller
ICQ-60340666
My God, how is it possible to feel this good?

My g/f refuses to do E or goto parties... she thinks E kills brain cells (im not sure if it does or not, maybe someoen can answer this?)

Guys, I'm talking about a person who thinks POT kills brain cells!! She used to get pissed if I smoked and said:
"Your personality changes totally and you act like an asshole"
That all changed when I didn't smoke for like 6 months (I had to get tested for my pilot's license) and then I started to smoke every night, take a shower/brushed my teeth, and used Visine to hide the 'evidence'. I went about my business around her like nothing ever happened and SHE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE! After about 2 weeks of that I got sick of the sneaking arround and I finally told her:
"See? what you said is just a load a shit - I'm just the same whether I'm stoned or not, except that I enjoy being stoned 'cause it feels good"
At least now I can smoke in peace around her, but she won't even try it herself. I'm cool with that as long as she doesn't bust my balls about doing it myself.
But E (in her mind) is like a whole other category of drugs. She sees it as some crazy shit that'll lead me to skid row or something. She doesn't know that I'e taken it and if she finds out a couple of months of arguments will follow.
I wish there was a way to make her understand.
frown.gif

Anyway, thanks for your moral support and I appreciate more posts if anyone else has any insights.
peace!
------------------
P L U R

Go to the dancesafe web page (you can get there via the links from bluelight), and have her read the slide show. I think that understanding is the key to acceptance.
The slide show is VERY informative, it absolves alot of myths, and gives you the straight facts on what e actualy DOES, and how it works.
after that, you could have her read some of the bluelight board... show her the kinds of people who do e... use that as an example...
If, after this, she still absolutely refuses (and she well might) then drop it... it won't happen. Forcing the issue could be a strain on your relationship.
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

Fuzzywuzzy: I think that you need to be honest with your wife. After all she is your wife and you are hiding things from her. If the two of you love each other than there really shouldn't be a problem. My significant other and I roll together on occasion but for the most part he tends to party alot more then I choose to. At first he hid from me how many pills he was consuming in a night or how often he was partying but once he realized that it didn't really bother me it's all good. I like it when he parties and I don't because then at least one of us can recall the events from the night before. My point is that you need to be honest with your wife instead of trying to hide it from her. By hiding it she has more reason to believe that it is bad. Respect her trust and maybe you will be surprised.
Smiles
smile.gif

Erica

I get unit-e and sketcher's points, but it seems like fuzzywuzzy's got a morally straight edged woman, who's been raised to be a good girl and has a head that's full of completely negative thoughts about any recreational drug. It's common, we've been exposed to a lot of backlash during our lives, from commercials, to billboards, to religion, parents, peers, Differn't Strokes, Three's Company (the episode where Jack finds a cannibis plant)
smile.gif
"This is your brain on drugs". Did you just visualize a frying egg? Well she's probably terrified of what could happen to her, plus it goes in the opposite direction of her personal belief system, that DRUGS ARE BAD, so it's quite a giant leap for her.
And i'm sure Fuzzywuzzy has faith in the healing power and personal experience of mdma to believe that once the pill's in her, and once she starts feeling it, she will GET IT, and no further explaination will be necessary.
Well, maybe yes, maybe know. It's your gain if she has a positive experience, bonus vibes if this other beautiful woman rolls with you all too, but it's also your pieces to pick up if she doesn't like it, potentially bad because she's gonna feel GUILTY.
But really, who doesn't like their first e experience? Just make sure they're at home, you have clean pills, and a decent setup with no suprises.
Pretty much no-brainer, i say go for it.
Whoops, forgot to say, check out these books: Ecstasy: dance, trance, transformation by Nicholas Saunders; and Ecstasy: the MDMA story by Bruce Eisner.
Show her the use of MDMA in a theraputic, clinical setting and have her read the accounts of people with blockages and problems seeing the light and feeling refreshed.
[This message has been edited by liquidocean (edited 17 January 2000).]

Fuzzy, ok..... If she doesn't want to do them then don't ride her about it. Does she know that you do it... Or still do it... If she doesn't know... Then you NEED to tell her. This is not something you should keep from her at all.
Just tell her how you feel, tell her what you like about it, and if she wants to try then kewl. But if she doesn't then no worries.... Right!
smile.gif

Just my opinion.... But don't hide it from her if she doesn't know!!
------------------
Thought is full of lies. If you feel, you will see the truth.
Only your feelings can show you the real beauty of a person.

liquid, you're right on the money! she's that type of gal.
I'm happy to report that I at least opened lines of communications about E so that I can educate her. She still thinks 'all that crap is garbage' and I doubt that she'll ever try anything, but that's fine.
At least she's showing signs of starting to respect other's decisions even if she doesn't agree w/ them, which is really all I want from her (although sharing E together would be great, but we cant have everything in this world now can we?)
Paradox, thanx for telling me about dancesafe. It is a wealth of information and I recomend it to everyone who hasn't been there to take a look.
And I really want to thank the rest of you for all your insight and support. It really helps to be able to relate to people about these issues.
Be Safe All, and talk to you soon!!
------------------
P L U R