Open Discussion SUGGESTION: Would you like a sub-forum of drug-gardening?

Neuroborean

Bluelight Crew
I honestly would like to have a sub of that, I'm currently growing ipomea purpurea (blue variety (don't remember the scientific surname)). I have some other seeds of other stuff and I have my own cactuses.
It's sad to see that places like reddit (or better places like dmt-nexus or mycotopia/shroomery) have some info about that, I think some of them subs used for that. I think it would be unnecessary to call it "drug-gardening" but more like plant-lovers-lounge or grow-your-medicine, whatever the name you like, I'm not good at that..
Maybe it exist somewhere in the forum but I cannot find it?

I think it would be good to have it because it would expand and increase the attention devoted to natural sources, perhaps to the point that we would discover new sources (to say something: new psychoactive species of ipomes or some rare plant as G-Chem recently told me).
I see it interesting, is there any reason why it has not already been done?
I think it could be done without attracting attention, for example, not talking about extractions in that same subforum, although I do not know if it is or not "negative" as if it were incitement of something illegal, you will know better, administrators...
What do you think?
a hug to this great community!
:cool::alien::cool:

:Sherlock::redneck::redneck::redneck::stirpot:

I don't find it so drug revoluting like isn't any member here can't get the 0-100 of "LSD/MK ULTRA 1940 experiment" so all is here but no one to deliver it

we could just as well merge all drug-gardening in one thread and average joe gardening in one, so two threads all both being available in LAVA.
what's LAVA?
Yeah, that's possible, to have all in one thread but there's so many plants and it could be a bit confusing/untidy

I honestly would like to have a sub of that, I'm currently growing ipomea purpurea (blue variety (don't remember the scientific surname)). I have some other seeds of other stuff and I have my own cactuses.
It's sad to see that places like reddit (or better places like dmt-nexus or mycotopia/shroomery) have some info about that, I think some of them subs used for that. I think it would be unnecessary to call it "drug-gardening" but more like plant-lovers-lounge or grow-your-medicine, whatever the name you like, I'm not good at that..
Maybe it exist somewhere in the forum but I cannot find it?

I think it would be good to have it because it would expand and increase the attention devoted to natural sources, perhaps to the point that we would discover new sources (to say something: new psychoactive species of ipomes or some rare plant as G-Chem recently told me).
I see it interesting, is there any reason why it has not already been done?
I think it could be done without attracting attention, for example, not talking about extractions in that same subforum, although I do not know if it is or not "negative" as if it were incitement of something illegal, you will know better, administrators...
What do you think?
a hug to this great community!
:cool::alien::cool:

:Sherlock::redneck::redneck::redneck::stirpot:
Thank you for your idea, and your suggestion. My initial thoughts are that this could be interesting, but it might be treading too closely to "how to grow my shit" types of posts, which would be in clear violation of the forum guidelines, I'm pretty sure anyway? I mean, I don't think something like that would warrant a whole new sub forum, especially right away, but I am personally open to some form of conversation on where we draw the line, and how to make threads that people will engage with in the future. I'm certain you can find some form of gardening posts and threads, about general gardening somewhere, but it might be tucked in a crevice or something, requiring a search on your parts. I will happily do my part to "cultivate" *😅 I'm stupid* a general gardening megathread of sorts, if one doesn't exist?

what's LAVA?
Yeah, that's possible, to have all in one thread but there's so many plants and it could be a bit confusing/untidy

Previously known as "Second Opinion" you can view the little tabel right at the bottom of page to see the history of this website if you're curious. It's a sub-forum dedicated to multimedia lifestyle, you can ask all sort of questions as well create any sort of. One of reasons I like this website for doing is simply allowing LAVA to be "square" free of ghetto ppl by giving them the "RELIGION/PHILOSOPH" discussions.

Don't worry, i'll never happen since the word "Sourcing" is misspelled but same time wrongfully put in this forum, by just simply reading the "administrator" post "HOW TO GROW MY SHIT" you're already a dealer.. you deserve all evil in world boo, gtfo learn to dont say.. simply post an image and that's what the mods here want. They're in their own world say that because.. how come every other drug community has some sparks while our drug addicts are most misguided than those who change the street hot water pipes? my take is to try and give up on these sort of behaviours. Let'em handle their website as they know.

Thank you for your idea, and your suggestion. My initial thoughts are that this could be interesting, but it might be treading too closely to "how to grow my shit" types of posts, which would be in clear violation of the forum guidelines, I'm pretty sure anyway? I mean, I don't think something like that would warrant a whole new sub forum, especially right away, but I am personally open to some form of conversation on where we draw the line, and how to make threads that people will engage with in the future. I'm certain you can find some form of gardening posts and threads, about general gardening somewhere, but it might be tucked in a crevice or something, requiring a search on your parts. I will happily do my part to "cultivate" *😅 I'm stupid* a general gardening megathread of sorts, if one doesn't exist?
Don't know man, I guess I would need to read the forum guidelines myself to be sure. Personally I don't consider sourcing or anything, you want to take care of a plant and get some fruits, people help you, it's not more moral/inmoral than that, or it shouldn't be...
Yeah, I tend to use the search bar, quite extensively but many times I consider that it would be a bit idiotic to bump the thread just for a comment that may not have to do with the matter or if it's too old, that's why I think a "little subforum" would make more sense. I'm pretty sure a lot of people here grow some cacti, for example.
maybe some kind of big & dandy threads for families (convolvulaceae, cacti, cannabis, dream herbs...) and then some small & handy if some plant is very requested? that would make sense? While I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be super popular I think that it could attract some attention overtime.
Previously known as "Second Opinion" you can view the little tabel right at the bottom of page to see the history of this website if you're curious. It's a sub-forum dedicated to multimedia lifestyle, you can ask all sort of questions as well create any sort of.
I will have a look, couldn't do it yet, thanks!

So you mean to include specific threads with "interesting" plants there?
Sure, why not? If it grows in the ground I would consider it gardening.

We have weed growing in Cannabis discussion and poppies growing in other sub forums so not those two plants but anything else that you are interested in should be fine. Make a thread and see what kind of comments you get.

You guys can talk about cultivation about stuff in a general sense in PD, CD, DC, and LAVA. We don’t need highly specialized sub forums for everything.

IMO a better idea would be to direct all cultivation related traffic to DC and all gardening stuff to LAVA.
when you talk about cultivation you mean what I call drug-gardening?
Edit: I ask you because I'm not an english native speaker, it's not that I'm an idiot:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, then my first thread about that stuff will be about convulvulaceae that have ergot alkaloids (stictocardia, ipomea, argyreia and turbina). In DC.

One of the problems we've found is that a topic like this that has interest gets spread around to a few forums, a few random threads, and really there's no visibility how much traffic they are actually generating (how many active participants, how many views from members+lurkers, etc). One suggestions we've been moving towards is to have a 'Prefix' for any given topic like this, then we can search for them at any time = members can find where they exist, and staff can monitor to see if traffic warrants a sub-forum...and if the threads truly are scattered about and perhaps ought be corralled into a single forum for best visibility+contributions.

I made a quick look, and though my eyesight ain't what it used to be, there are a TON of prefixes @CFC made up for us whilst he was an admin, and @Mysterier has made some recently (like the 'Cooking' one)....but there isn't currently anything about 'Gardening'. Maybe one of them will whip something up and we can make it available across all forums, then we can see how much discussion the topic is really generating.