Sugar-03/02/02-Millennium Ballroom-Dayville, CT

:D :D :D :D :D moi = undeniable force :D :D :D :D :D
yea!!!!! hopefully this "undeniable force" will also be bringing a few friends from *cough*community*cough* college with me, too... in any case, the next week and a half is going by way too slow!
Peace ~Katie

misstress barbara!!!!!!!!!i just might have to shit my pants, i'm in, absolutely loved her set at Wish, fuckin rocked, well i can sleep easy knowing that i won't to drive that far to see one of my top dj's ever

omg i didnt even realize this party is this weekend.... i betta start looking for a ride there........ sigh.

I'll be there, parked probably somewhere where I won't get tripped over too much. Haven't been to the venue so can't say where yet.

might go
its a big fuckin drive from Stamford, CT - but I wanna hit a party, and I think this may have a chance with me, lata

how is it that there are so many kids from stamford?? still not sure about this party. kinda of a 50/50.
kristin

welp.. prolly wont be attending this partee. IOma try but I highly highly doubt it. Afster SO Fresh... I am broke and Teddy you know what happened.... we still have yet to talk. anywho if Ima be able to make I shall let you all know =)
**much luv**
-k-

Awww, Jamal layin down the law :D Im down for whatever! just keep me posted :)

my thoughts exactly. i have no the slightest problem kicking out anyone who i don't feel should be there. not a power thing at all. if you shouldn't be there then hey buddy, you did it to your idiotic self.
kristin

Well said Kristin!! Thank you and good day!! (I love when you say that)
Jamal, Please!!! You know I'm there, bro!!
-Teddy

Me and Droppie5 will be representin' Stamford at dis party!
Most of you guys were at um...shit, So Fresh and So Clean - but since me and droppie were desperately looking for a bunch of people we didn't really get a chance to hang. Hopefully we'll chill!
That and I have to get over this fucking virus I have right now.

Con Artist will be repin this party....well as long as I can convince the ole ball and chain. Yeah I said it so I'm whipped gotta problem mutja fucka, Yeah thats what I though
And there better be an afterparty...I feel left out now

yup yup yup ill b here.... hope to see you all again.... is there a meetup ??? I'd like to get to know everyone!!!

ooooh geez. i'm in major contemplation about this now. i'm not really sure if i want to spend the money for this lineup. there's no one on it who impresses me through and through. but the after party does. maybe i'll just show up for that. grr, i dunno.
kristin

aww, thanks jamal. it's all good. like i said, the lineup isnt all that appealing anyways. you guys would be the only reason i'd go. that's why i'm sayin maybe i'll still only go to the after party.
kristin

Ummm... Kristin? babe? you gotta go to this!!! No ifs ands or buts!!
If you don't go, the I'm not going.
As much as I love Misstress Barbara, I'd rather hang out with the "Plantation Inn" crew anyday!......
-Teddy

haha the plantation crew?? i LOVE that! fo life yo fo life! i really dunno teddy. i'm mad strapped for cash right now. if it was the following weekend, it'd be a lot better. i mean, i have the cash to go, but if i went, then i'd literally be down to zero dollers and i dunno about that.
kristin

ok from this point on, all afterparty issues please be spoken about in emails or ims. thank you.