• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Subuxone during 3 weeks aprox, can i WD without big problems?

El Barto

Bluelighter
hellow everybody, i am a spanish 32yo boy. So, first of all, sorry for my grammar, i may do some mistakes when writting.

Subuxone is being used in my country for so much less time than in yours, so less information in spanish about this "new" drug.

I was taking opium latex for the last year, around 300-500 mg each day last year. I was an heroin user in the past, too

Finally i went to the doctor, because the situation started to be uncontrollable, and she told me to take 16 mg per day jeje

i was taking 8 first days, then 6, and today i´ve snorted 2 mg , and there will be other 2 mg on the evening

So, i am just in around 3 weeks of taking this, am i on time to leaving this drug wothout heavu depression?

I am scared i started to look for info and i found really scarring things about subuxone ( buprenorphine 8 mgs, naloxone 2mgs), so i want to leave it before its too late

So, anybody of you please, if you know about this, please tell me about it

Salutes! From an oppy lover who is tired to get sick when not havng the oppium latex or the heroin....but who dosent want to experiment so looong WD!

Is like, H WD sucks..but in a week you are close to totally recovered! and i dont want to experiment so long subuxone WD as i have read

Please share your experiences, i am a newby on this drug and i am really scared of what i´ve read!

PS:

i mean, my questions are:

am i on time to leave subuxone without heavy consequences?

with around 18 days, should i do a fast tapper or not?

im trying a fast tapper and if i feel really bad, as i have to work, i ll try a bit of opium latex , because im so scared of subux, but any advice will be appreciated

PS: forum is large, if this kind of therad should go in other place of the forum, please tell me where

I´d really appreciate any advice related with subuxone, im old oppies user but new on subuxone

Thkx herbavore, my accent is terrible but as its a written thing it cant be heard :)

I Hope someone can help me thru that, im so scared for what i read yesterday about subuxone long WDs , that im leaving it, hoipe its not that late!

i mean, i never liked H WD ( who does? ), but i knew, after the first and the second, how long it was, so mentally i could said to myself "its just two days more and i´ll be better". But, doing a day after a day with WD syntoms, and they lasting so long, scares me, like a terrible nightmare. i never took methadone, because i heard the WD is so long, and i took subuxone without knowing whats coming on with its WD.

I know addicts we may sound so coward about the WD, but it just scare me. I prefer 3 days mild or strong cold turkey than 3 months with depression or other syntoms! it sounds horrible to me!

im making swimming, i started yesterday, i hope it helps my brain to produce endorphines soon

If everythingh comes good, and i can quit wich i think i can, then i will store some subux so if in future i tajke again opium or H i can use bupe to avoid WD , but just in a 2 weeks use. My doctor should had tell me that subuxone WD syntoms may stay for months :!

thks again!

Well , yestarday i just did 2 mg, funny i felt fine, even i drop from 6 to 2, my body felt so fine. I went swimming around 9 pm, i dont know if its placebo but its like if i felt how swimming just 20 minutes make my brain working for endorphines. I was so lazy but i finally went.

Today, i have the tentation of no taking nothing so i dont make larger my 3 weeks to avoid the physically addiction.

Bad thing is that im going t meet with my father and my sister, i see them occasionally, but i dont want to be or feel sick when i meet them, so if i do 1mg today it will be just to be ok with them. But maybe i dont do nothing, they will come at 12: 30 ( its 10:30 am here) , i´ll see what to do

hope everything is coming fine

ps: today, with anything took already, i dont feel any pyhsic syntons, guess they will come if they do, tomorrow or saturday. But my mood is not the best today, to say the true

Last edited:
well i did 1mg snorted today, i was feeling anxyety and didnt want to be on a bad mood to be with them. Tomorrow my boubt is if taking nothing or doing again 1 mg

i have a doubt, maybe it fits more on basic drug discussion, but to not open another thread:

-how long it takes the half life of subuxone snorted? i know sublingual it takes like 36 hours as i have read, will it be shorter snorted?

well i made 6 mgtuesday, 2 mg wednesday, 1 mg thursday, zero today..but i ate three pills of 20 mg oxycodone, it worsk but not at 100%

i will use some opium i have this week, like doing tapper, then codeine doing tapper for 3-4 days, and then free and no WD i hope

i will use in future subuxone just to avoid WD like two weeks, nothing more than this

no one helped me : P, maybe i didnt use the forum properly,( where to ask the questions etc) anyway i put this information, if someone wanna know how it is being done, just ask and i will answer as soon as i read it.

if not goodbay to all, thkx herbavore anyway , you were so nice

cheers ( thats your "salute? isnt it?) ;)
Hasta luego!

ps: anyway i found usefull information in this forum, related with how long bupre blocks the receptors etc

Last edited:
Sorry for old thread. But I used to use opium for 2 years daily. I couldn't take any kind of opioid after that for even once a month (single time dose) because it started the WD's again. But after 2 years, now I can use any kind of opioids for max. 2 days without getting any WD's. oxys, no problems or any other, don't dare to try opium even once. So it seems at least fort me it took few years before I can use sometimes again, same with many GABA drugs. But I dont reccomended if you are former addict, because shit goes out of hand very quick. I was more interested in this topic because I was scared that if I get into bad accident and they give me oxys or morphine just like only twop days and I go to WD after that. So now I can safetly say itsno problem, but for me it took 2 years of absent before it was possible. I think first 6-12 absent of the opioid, you might get WD's even from single low dose, but after 2 years it's pretty safe, but I never have tried over 2 days a row now, too risky, actually not trying again anymore, fuck drugs, never again shitting my life again.

Also trust me loperamide is great help to quit opioids, you can start from 64mg (or even 124mg if its not enough) then you take less and less every day, until you are to zero. I never got WD's this way, but don't take over 2 weeks them they will give you their own WD's.

Opium WD's should be anyway the worst opioid WD's out there, been there and done that but with helps of 5 different drugs, never going to fuck with that shit anymore. It's same like methadone if not even worse. Buprenorphine is not that bad, because its not full agnostic like those two others. But wd's last longer. If I was someone in you're problem (hoepfully you are ok now after 6 years). I would say change to ocyodone, the wd's last short time because short half-life, or some other short half-life opioid and the ntapper with loperamide.

Last edited: