• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Substitution for the all mighty Psychedelic Experience/ What is Moral?/Weed,DXM,GFJ

TheCasualSmoker

Greenlighter
A little bit about myself, i am 18,and have been smoking weed and taking all kinds of shit for god knows what reasons, but ive been doing dxm for some time as well, at first dxm overwhelmed me but then it hit me jussst right, so now currently i would say i am an avid user of dxm,with the highest dosage taken being around 810mg;mind you i weight 160 lbs and am a 5'10 male, so today i got paid and had no connections for mushrooms or acid, ive only tried acid once, it was good, but i wanted it stronger, so i hit my weed man and asked for a 30bag which is 2 grams of high end mids pretty dank stuff, grab it off him and head off to the store to buy some deslym 3 oz, in my experience lower quantities of dxm with weed really hits the spot,so i also forgot to mention i grabbed some white grapefruit juice to potentate the effects,i started drinking it around 3 o'clock pm, it is now 6:42 and im more then halfway through with the disgusting little shit, i rolled a tiny spliff in preperation for my journies and have an apple bowl ready for any additional THC i wish to consume later, i just bought my favorite psychological horror from xbox live, Silent hill Hd collection, Big silent hill fan and i think would be the perfect mix of fear and excitement with a hint of intriguingness to my trip, just like my first acid trip i prepared myself very well,cleaned my room,and bathroom and overall felt very positive,good set and setting no parents,no siblings in the house PERFECT! and to top it off i went for a skate session and landed some new tricks; (nollieflip, Switchflip,fakieflip,heelflip) well i perfected them better then i had before, now we head off into the journey of a trip of approx 265mg of dxm and around .5-.7g of weed and white grapefruit juice, hope you enjoy and feedback for any future reports please:))

T-0:00- Ingesting the rest of a 60Oz of GFJ while Silent hill download is around 7% complete

T-0:30- Done with GFJ now time to consume this awkward tasting Delslym.( Polistirex FTW) Am planning on writing the Report tomorrow as I don’t want to embarrass myself grammar wise, even sober my grammar sucks lol,Peace!

T-2:00- The Dxm itself hit me harder then usual, normally off of 265mg I wouldn't be as lifted.The robowalk seemed smoother but still robotic as if it was in segments every time I took a step, i start thinking aloud about the world and how I believe there is really no body you can trust, and just pretty logical ideas about friendships, involving how everyone is in short living for themselves and pretty much only concerned about the growth and happiness of themselves. I also thought how I believed I was a good person and how I generally cared for people but the fact that maybe I wasn't so good and just as selfish as everyonelse.

T-2:30- Put on some Kid Cudi, pretty mainstream;Alternative/Hip hop artist but his music really puts me to a thinking state , in particular im listening to his man on the moon album. After dancing around for a bit with this music, I decide to go smoke about 2 one hitters out of my apple bowl, id say .1-.2g’s each, so I got around 5 hits in and decided to smoke a cig. This is where things get fun, I put on some music on my ipod and head outside. As soon as I stepped outside a smile became merged on my face,Seriously I felt like I was on acid,And the music felt like it was just going to the story of my life, it was around 10:00 P.M and so I sparked my cig, and for some reason the smoke tripped me out bad I kept looking at it swirl around me, I was just sitting there letting all my senses experience the world, I felt like I smelled the world for the first time as I inhaled the beautiful scent of grasses trees etc, it was so much pleasure. So now I begin to look in the sky and that’s when I see the moon and one star, I trip out because of the moons luminescence makes it look like its painted onto the sky, it was insane but after that I just start wondering off into random thoughts peering through the sky.

T-3:30- After being back in for some time I decided to smoke another couple of one hitter bowls, finish them off real quick and as soon as I put up my smoking contraptions, I could not at all feel my body, I was almost scared of the feeling but I knew fear would not bring anything good for me so I accepted that I was truly disconnected from the world for a partial time, (hopefully). So I sit on my couch and think to myself, “WTF?!” I can think as clear as day but my talking is greatly impaired, it was almost as if my body had died but my mind was alive. "Idk", so for ten minutes I just watch some videos on you tube,then I start full blow hallucinating! When I say I started having OEVS, I mean that I would look off around my room and my eyes would be open but my subconscious would bring a vision of some kind of patterns like wavy trickles and during this hallucinations I would kind of zone out. I also saw flowers, really random things, I was amazed! Not even acid did this to me although I had a measly one hit of some unknown quality acid.

T-4:00- So as a lucky surprise, my 7gb SilenthillHd collection skipped from 80% download to 100%, so happy I get to play while tripping, so I get to the title screen and… “wtf I cant play it?”, I was sitting there watching credits and pressing buttons not knowing you had to move the analog stick left or right to choose between the picture of pyramid head(Silent Hill2) or Alyssa (Silenthill3) I figured it out after 10 minutes…(Face palm) I start playing Silenthill 3 and fall to the floor laughing at how clunky the combat is and how robotic your character moves, I wondered how can a game be so great and have so many fans with this kind of game play,especially the resident evil camera views…Disgusting!, but I remember how the story always captured you and creeped you the fuck out, and I swear silent hill trips me out sober so while on dxm the original voice acting was just absurd, Its actually funny they talk like there on dxm, I really recommend silenthill 1 or 2 for those who trip because its just trippy in general. I also had a weird little epiphany if you will. while playing this game in third person I thought,How did we come this far in humanity to where we can control a random thing that resembles a human and delve them into the deepest and toughest of situations, and if we can build something that we can control ourselves whos to say we arent the ones being controlled?; Thinking of how I control heather in silenhill 3.

T-4:45- Well playing silent hill is amazingly different as I said before clunky controls,just made it funnier for me trying to walk around penis hand monsters and all kinds of weird shit, but as soon as I came to the other world and I saw some dude hanging some people I was like nah fuck this haha, turned off my xbox360 and headed to bed, I put on some deep space celestial music; I use this to fall asleep and boyyyyy, that could be a potentiator of dxm as well,the sound and white noise had me into a deep meditative state where I was thinking of the world and having cevs at the same time. I though about how the government is strong enough to enforce A strict form of ruling,also how any second the world may be devoured by a black hole, simple yet deep thoughts, I also thought about death and this is a good thought in my opinion, I thought… Death is never going to be salvation because,Death is inevitable and it is something we all don’t know about, but one thing is for sure, if you believe in any higher power,any religion, such as Buddhism if you die and you hated your life and become another human or animal, wont you just hate living forever, does time ever end, or even progress? Have we been this civilized all along and just have been lied to? And in Christianity, i thought how, if you go to heaven or hell it’s a win/lose situation, because you go to heaven for being good. what if god’s terminology of good was to kill a bus of baby's, (I know it sounds crazy just a thought guys,also id never do anything like that…) then you were in heaven a murderer, or what if being a straight edge normal christian person got you a ticket to heaven, but you truly never wanted to be christian, you wanted to experience all the sins that life can offer, so now your forced to live in heaven where everyone's good and you know you wish you had sinned, so my basic concept of these examples is why should we die just to live again in another realm or world, the world amongst we live in is hell as it is, I honestly belive that there is only hell if you truly think about it.

T-8:40- Writing this report as of now with the awesome DXM afterglow about to smoke a cig, I truly hoped everyone enjoyed taking this journey with me as I know im not the best storyteller or grammatical engineer but I hope if anything someone takes this report as consideration to delve deep into thoughts and imagination as this trip has proven superior to even my acid trip. I know my epiphany s were maybe not anything the normal man himself may not have thought of sober but I felt a much more deeper feeling thinking about it on dxm, well my brothers and sisters of the world I hope you enjoyed !and feedback will be much appreciated; please no ultra negative comments this is my first ever trip report!

P.S. no offense to any religion or anybody, I love everyone equally I just question things as any semi intelligent being would.

Well written, I think you underestimate your communication abilities. :) Sounds interesting, I never was into DXM but recently I got some MXE and have come to understand and love dissociatives.