• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Substitute for MDMA

I think you are overdoing the neurotoxicity of MDMA quite honestly.
Alcohol for example is a known destroyer of brain cells yet people use it frequently.
Mdma when used cautiously, limited redosing and small doses, is relatively safe and is used less frequently than alcohol.

I think you are overdoing the neurotoxicity of MDMA quite honestly.
Alcohol for example is a known destroyer of brain cells yet people use it frequently.
Mdma when used cautiously, limited redosing and small doses, is relatively safe and is used less frequently than alcohol.

Maybe so, I don't drink either though

this is only because said company owns the patents on drug they are influencing the FDA to let through. MDMA can not longer be patented due to statutory considerations. The synths cannot be patented since they are known for some and easy/efficient.

The companies influencing the FDA own rights to drugs. Generic companies that would manufacture legal mdma don't have enough influence to do such things or much motive to since they would have no patented monopoly.

so I have to disagree that pharma cares to influence the FDA in this case.

on topic. d-amphetamine will be your closest "safe" thing to mdma.

Yea there is some validity there.

Unfortunately amphetamine by itself doesn't do much to me. I've got ADD and the dose of adderall I'm on chills me out, when I was on a higher dose it was making me knock out and go to sleep

6-APDB mixed with a very little bit of AL-LAD is pretty close to true MDMA feel. No information about safety of such a combo of course 8)

I've heard recently that mixing small dosages of 5-ht2a agonists and imidazole-1 agonists might result in something similar to MDMA empathetic feel but haven't tried it personally to prove or disprove it, although excited to! :)

I find 5-meo-mipt in doses of 4-8mg (orally) to be a good substitute for MDMA in social settings where you don't want to go quite as all out (smaller nightclubs and parties for me). It doesn't feel like rolling per se but it is stimulating, empathogenic, and has a nice warm body buzz! It is a little less brutal in terms of temperature disregulaton in my experience, which you might find interesting being conscious about how your drug use will affect your brain in the long run. People at clubs with me have confused me for an e-tard who took a lot of MDMA when I was experimenting with the higher end of the recreational doses, which is promising depending on the vibe you want to give off!