• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone - question on withdrawal

Triggsispro

Greenlighter
I've searched and read a few threads but nothing that really completely pertained to my situation.

Clean for 2 years. 6 months ago start sniffing H again. Anywhere from one pt to a half a day. Suboxone use in between sometimes.

8 days ago I take H the last time. I got half a strip of sub.

Took 2mg 7 days ago and decided I was just done with it.

It had been over a month since my last sub use.

So I make it 7 days. Ate and slept a few hours, no real rls for the most part. Minor stomach issues day 5,6 and 7.

Day 7 I took 1 freaking mg of sub because I was a sissy and was having real bad anxiety etc. I lost my will and caved.

My question, did I just screw myself? Withdrawal all over again? I've felt pretty decent since the 1 mg. Around 32 hours since I took it.

Anyways anxiety is back since I started researching my predicament.

Honestly it was more around half a mg, since I got a phone call I had to take 5 min after I put it under my tongue.

Thoughts?

Saturday 11/22 - 2mg sub

Monday 11/23 - Saturday 11/29 - I'm clean. Minus chugging wine all day and night to numb myself.

Sunday (yesterday) - 1mg sub

What I was asking if I just reset the whole clock.

I don't think you completely fucked it, if at all. I think you should be fine. Maybe just extended your wd symptoms a couple of days longer. I wouldn't think so though. I think you'll be fine. I would give it a couple of days if feel bad have .5mg then in another couple of days .25 then no more. Don't feel bad you caved, just keep trying. It's hard and most of us relapse. You'll get there.
Good luck.

So had you been off subs for a month or was it 7 days since?
I don't think you completely fucked it, if at all. I think you should be fine. Maybe just extended your wd symptoms a couple of days longer. I wouldn't think so though. I think you'll be fine. I would give it a couple of days if feel bad have .5mg then in another couple of days .25 then no more. Don't feel bad you caved, just keep trying. It's hard and most of us relapse. You'll get there.
Good luck.

Thanks. Not an option though I threw the rest out (only another 1mg.)

Seems when I'm positive and think "wow I don't feel like crap" I don't. But when the anxiety hits and I start to dwell I feel like I'm dying.

Although in the past prior to my 2 years, I used for 7 straight. I remember laying there almost in tears sometimes thinking I should just shoot myself cuz shit hurt so bad.

Thank God it's not like that now and I decided to get it together.

I believe you will be fine. It sounds like you had it under control then got a little anxiety and re dosed. Lay it down! Like u said, you are done with it. Lay it down. You will be fine.

I believe you will be fine. It sounds like you had it under control then got a little anxiety and re dosed. Lay it down! Like u said, you are done with it. Lay it down. You will be fine.

Thanks you. I will update with progress over the next day or two, but until then opinions and comments are still much appreciated.

yea i went to rehab for heroin abuse +plus every other drug under the sun....and they had me on it for 8 days and i wanted off it ....so they gradually reduced it over 8 days from 6 mg to .25........ and i felt like ass for maybe 1 day and then i was fine. I got out of rehab and started doing heroin again. haha. Rehab really helps you find good hookups in your area. But now im back on subs and stayed on them. They gave me subutex which works a hell of a lot better than strips do. Im fine now, but i take 2mg of xanax (4 times a day supposedly) which i probably take 1, 8mg subutex which i break into 2mg , 30 pills, and 90 pills of adderall 30mg instant release. Man I love working now especially working in IT. Being a functioning drug addict who always has extra pills, helps with work so much. Adderall gets me outta bed. It helps me when im tired at work. But I learned just to take my medicine when needed. I dont abuse it or fill early anymore. I also got 5 refills with my xanax and subs too which is awesome because in the Chicagoland area they are making all these new stupid laws for hydrocodone (which i dont touch anymore) only opiate i do is subutex and now you have to go to the doctors office to pick up your paper adderall sheet. They cant post date them, but my dr does it anyways. Writes 6 sheets hahahaha. But good luck you will get past the sub withdrawl. I just wanna be on it because it helps my back and makes sure I dont use any heroin or oxy or hydro. Good luck man

Trigg keep it up your further down the road than I have ever been. Your almost outta the woods

Yeah Trigg, I'd say many are envious. I am. You have made it a lot farther than I ever have. You are in a place where every addict who wants to get clean would love to be. You've got this.

Woah. Checked back the next morning and had no replies so I figured the thread died.

I'm good though. I don't really feel like shit unless I'm alone and really start dwelling on it.

The fucking sleep though wtf. I laid my head down at 9 tired as fuck and here it is 1215 and still can't crash.

That's my only complaint. Other than that I'm cool. Thanks for the responses!

I know the last post was in 2014, I just looking through threads I had posted in and came across this one. I was/am just curious how the OP is doing, are you clean? I still on BUPE, it's been a long road, my life has definently turned around for the good since starting recovery but I'm stuck on BUPE now.