• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Suboxone Day 14

losangeles1993

Bluelighter
Holy Shit i am 2 weeks clean and this time I'm for reals...im not lieing and i feel too happy
i never thought i could make it this far and have no cravings...im at 8mg a day but i started today taking 4mg and i feel great
...i see the light at the end of the tunnel...Heroin doesn't even cross my mind dude....im getting my looks back and my pockets are getting fatter
im Soo proud of myself...and so is my family ....idk just thought i would let anyone know that there is hope...
im a 24 year old fuck up and was homeless twice and i think I'm officially done ...my buddy even came to my house with Heroin and i happily declined
....anyways just want to people to know i guess...hope everyone has a good day and there is hope for you too :)

Good job man! That's awesome! I'm in a really similar situation to you. Today is my day 15 off of heroin, I'm 25 years old and I've been taking 4mg subutex since the start. I've been having mood swings but they're starting to even out. Pretty crazy coincidence how similar our situations are. We can make it, man! :)

hell yeah good shit man!! I'm proud of you ferrels...hell yeah man thats crazy!! imma be 25 years old next month...what city you from?? I'm from South Central LA

Y’all are both doing excellent. If only I could do what y’all are. :/
im trying but apparently not hard enough.

hell yeah good shit man!! I'm proud of you ferrels...hell yeah man thats crazy!! imma be 25 years old next month...what city you from?? I'm from South Central LA

I'm from Birmingham across the pond. How are you finding semi-sobriety?

dude you can do it man trust me..just get your hands on about 8 xanax and 5 suboxone and by the time your done with those your physical pain will be gone....then thats when its all in your head....HOW BADLY DO YOU WANT IT!!! ...arent you sick and tired waking up everyday sick??? i know i was

whats Birmingham??? thats like london and UK huh??? i was watching a show on Netflix called TopBOY they talk cool as fuck like "whattup bruv" and they all say "innit" a lot and they call H "gear " hahaha ...man life is great i am 19 days clean today ...just 2 more days and i break the record of longest i ever been sober....hows life treating you fam?

whats Birmingham??? thats like london and UK huh??? i was watching a show on Netflix called TopBOY they talk cool as fuck like "whattup bruv" and they all say "innit" a lot and they call H "gear " hahaha ...man life is great i am 19 days clean today ...just 2 more days and i break the record of longest i ever been sober....hows life treating you fam?

wheres the food bruv? are u dizzy fam? Yeah, top boy was awesome. Shame they ended it after a season. I know that I could shortcut the physical pain by getting some benzos and gabapentin and tapering myself off, but I depend on a prescriber who drug tests me regularly for my daily subutex dose and its supervised consumption, plus I need to put as much time as possible ahead of my last heroin use else I know from experience that I can grit my teeth and white-knuckle my way through the four day withdrawal, but then after that the savage insane mood swings will have me back on the needle, usually in under a fortnight. That's why I'm using the subutex so that using isn't as fresh in my mind and so I can put in positive habits and change my life around - once I have all that in place it should be a lot easier to quit altogether.

Things are great though man. Day 21 here for me, so I'm guessing its your day 20? This is the longest I've gone since October of last year, so I'm feeling really positive. What do you do with your time?

Y’all are both doing excellent. If only I could do what y’all are. :/
im trying but apparently not hard enough.

What's stopping you? I can understand not being able to bear full-blown withdrawal, and jumping on a subutex script still comes with some psychological challenges, but if your mind is in the right place and you want it it makes the whole process so, so much easier.

^^True dat.

Beenbetter, I hope you're doing alright. You really just gotta make the jump, man. Every day you use you're just making it harder and harder.

Good job fellas. I'm on day 43 on subs, myself. Wish I could say its been completely clean, but I did have a one night relapse during my third week. All things considered, I'm pretty dang proud of myself.

How are you guys feeling on the subs? Normal? What's your plan as far as time on them goes? Are you guys planning on tapering down soon? Are you guys doing anything else to help your sobriety like meetings or counseling?

What's stopping you? I can understand not being able to bear full-blown withdrawal, and jumping on a subutex script still comes with some psychological challenges, but if your mind is in the right place and you want it it makes the whole process so, so much easier.
Mind ain’t on right spot at all.
been really struggling w depression a while now. I started a new med for it and hoping it will help. I don’t know. I’m thinking my tolerance is higher than what suboxone can cover. The crap I’ve beeen using so long is just fent I’m pretty sure.
Everything went to shit and changed drastically when I unexpectedly lost my dad recently. I am not scared to admit I believe I’m just a big fat sissy when it comes to this. Not to mention an extreme addict. I feel like all I want to do is sleep deeply with the help of meds. :/ I probably didn’t sleep for a week trying to switch over. Subs used to be the best thing in the world for me. Now I hate them. I swear I feel like they changed the formula of them or something.
may end up going somewhere. Idk.
my head is effed!!

they're bringing top boy back ..drake is gonna produce the new season ..and yeah man day 20 today...this is the longest i ever been since i first did dope in 2015 ... tomorrow i break the record ..i never been 21 days clean before...last year i went 20 days and i relapsed ...so I'm really proud of myself...man i have like 30 subs and I'm getting more tomorrow i wish i could give you some...im gonna try and get off the subs soon hopefully before day 30...i deleted all my contacts and i been ignoring all the negative old friends and I'm just hanging with my brother everyday...i work for him and everywhere he goes i go with him...he drinks beer only but hanging out with him keeps me sober and i actually do normal stuff that everyday people doo...trust me if i can do it all of you guys can do it...i was the worst junkie of all time...i stole from everyone and was homeless twice at 21 years old and at 22...and i shot grams in my arm.... its a nice day in LA today guys ..hope all is well...love you guys

^^True dat.

Beenbetter, I hope you're doing alright. You really just gotta make the jump, man. Every day you use you're just making it harder and harder.

Good job fellas. I'm on day 43 on subs, myself. Wish I could say its been completely clean, but I did have a one night relapse during my third week. All things considered, I'm pretty dang proud of myself.

How are you guys feeling on the subs? Normal? What's your plan as far as time on them goes? Are you guys planning on tapering down soon? Are you guys doing anything else to help your sobriety like meetings or counseling?

Normal-ish. I feel more & more normal the lower the dose is, on my current dose of 4mg I feel a tad "tranquilized" for lack of a better word - my emotions are a little blunted, but the effect is so subtle that I don't even notice until I come off the subs or miss a day. What it does for my cravings is nothing short of miraculous - without subs when I get physically clean I have intense, overwhelming cravings for 2-3 months, on subs I hardly ever think about heroin. I sometimes get an urge to take *something*, since my natural response is to want to get high if I get depressed or stressed, but the subutex is so good at getting rid of my cravings that I no longer even specifically crave heroin while I'm on it, just some sort of drug to change my state.

they're bringing top boy back ..drake is gonna produce the new season ..and yeah man day 20 today...this is the longest i ever been since i first did dope in 2015 ... tomorrow i break the record ..i never been 21 days clean before...last year i went 20 days and i relapsed ...so I'm really proud of myself...man i have like 30 subs and I'm getting more tomorrow i wish i could give you some...im gonna try and get off the subs soon hopefully before day 30...i deleted all my contacts and i been ignoring all the negative old friends and I'm just hanging with my brother everyday...i work for him and everywhere he goes i go with him...he drinks beer only but hanging out with him keeps me sober and i actually do normal stuff that everyday people doo...trust me if i can do it all of you guys can do it...i was the worst junkie of all time...i stole from everyone and was homeless twice at 21 years old and at 22...and i shot grams in my arm.... its a nice day in LA today guys ..hope all is well...love you guys

Awesome! Stay strong man. and they're seriously bringing top boy back? shit, I hope so, it left off on such a fucking cliffhanger!

yeah i can def agree with you...the subs make me feel normal and also I'm gonna try and get off them too..

Normal-ish. I feel more & more normal the lower the dose is, on my current dose of 4mg I feel a tad "tranquilized" for lack of a better word - my emotions are a little blunted, but the effect is so subtle that I don't even notice until I come off the subs or miss a day. What it does for my cravings is nothing short of miraculous - without subs when I get physically clean I have intense, overwhelming cravings for 2-3 months, on subs I hardly ever think about heroin. I sometimes get an urge to take *something*, since my natural response is to want to get high if I get depressed or stressed, but the subutex is so good at getting rid of my cravings that I no longer even specifically crave heroin while I'm on it, just some sort of drug to change my state.
That is freaking awesome!!!, and exactly what they used to do for me. I was on subs from like 08-2010 Some of the most productive and happiest years of my life next to the 5 years after I quit them cold at 1mg. That was an extremely rough two plus weeks but I was ready and my head was in it. I hadn’t had a proper opiate high in so long I didn’t know what I was missing. Nowadays subs seem to do jack shat for my cravings and I give in. I know I need to up my dose but I guess I just remember how good I felt on 1-2 mgs and how hard it was to quit that.??? Idk, but what I do know is I can’t go on the way I am. The way the subs effect me now is very close to cold turkey. If I could just get the cravings under control I feel like I could win. I’ve cut the using back to almost zero by smoking copious amounts of refer. I can almost taste victory.