View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides sublingual vs oral LSD admnistration

EndProhibitionNow

Greenlighter
When in blotter form... what is the consensus on the best way to dose? For whatever reason I have a difficult time keeping tabs under my tongue so I usually just swallow them. From what I've read and in my experiences both ways are equally effective. What's your opinion?

With LSD yes, both are equally effective. But make sure the blotter is LSD. If its an NBOMe compound it won't work orally. So don't waste it :p
I'm not entirely sure if LSD is water soluble but I would dilute the blotters in 0.5ml of water, and intranasally drip it. Works great with NBOMe compounds. (Tried with 25i-NBOMe and 25c-NBOMe.)

Given all the trouble with blotters being passed off as LSD while in fact containing some NBOMe, I'd make sure to swallow your blotter. If it didn't do anything, it was probably not LSD and you just deactivated an unknown amount of an unknown substance that was being sold as LSD.

Now, since the LSD I have is tested and proven to be LSD, I find that it does not matter greatly whether it's absorbed bucally. sublingually or orally. I always thought it would hit faster if you put it anywhere in your mouth, but in my experience it doesn't really make a big difference at all. And this is from pleeeenty of experience with acid.

I've done these blotters extensively before and it is definitely clean acid so thats not a problem. On a side note, can you test blotters using regeant kits?

Sublingual in my opinion, I just prefer it for some odd reason unless it's got an ink taste like Alex Grey / Ganesha. Yes you can get kits now available for LSD, not sure how they work against other lysergamides though.

i've taken the same dose of the same LSD, sublingually vs. orally, and it didn't seem to make a bit of difference. both times i got alerts within 20 or 30 minutes (this was a decent sized dose, ~300 ug)

IME it takes a bit longer for an oral dose to kick in.
I find it to be nearly insignificant in my findings...unless you either take most one or the other, and even then they will come on very similarly. I knows its been said time and again but damn if that LSD molecule ain't a wonder....eh? ;) The difference is nearly negligible IMO, which is rare for many a chemical for me but LSD just seems to react like LSD in most cases, no matter how its taken, though I do imagine insufflating 1 mg if LSD will come on faster than subbed or oral but even then I bet its still...."LSD" like in how it acts. Simply rare to find such a masterpiece,

If I swallow the blotter then I'm bound to have a ton of rumbling in my belly. Doesn't happen nearly as much when I go for sublingual, everything else seems equal though

Always swallow the first time I try a batch, which is just a bit of paranoia on my part. Never encountered RCs being passed of as LSD yet :D

Yes, I must agree.
I figured you might understand.....its like say....taking 1mg of 25I bucally vs, taking 1mg intranasally. The come up of one will be more side effect ridden, prone to anxiety, and yet with LSD...? I feel it simply wouldn't be like that, like if I ever were lucky enough to insufflate 1mg of LSD, I just doubt it would be even equatable to to 25I. I mean sure that sudden feeling of being struck by lightening.....maybe....but to me LSD is like a sultry seductress summoning you forth into its lair as lackadaisically as possible.

I've tried both and don't notice a time difference. The one thing that seems to change the timing is whether or not I've eaten a heavy meal recently. If so, the onset takes longer. Not sure why, since sublingual has nothing to do with the GI. I'm guessing it might have something to do with where all the blood is diverted to.

The two ROAs are almost identical, and given the high incidence of NBOMes being sold as LSD, quite frankly I think anyone attempting to dose untested LSD sublingually is a fool.

Given all the trouble with blotters being passed off as LSD while in fact containing some NBOMe, I'd make sure to swallow your blotter. If it didn't do anything, it was probably not LSD and you just deactivated an unknown amount of an unknown substance that was being sold as LSD.

The two ROAs are almost identical, and given the high incidence of NBOMes being sold as LSD, quite frankly I think anyone attempting to dose untested LSD sublingually is a fool.

QFE, excellent advice from these two.

Meaning leave the blotter in your mouth for a while and THEN swallow it or just swallow it immediately? Never done LSD but looking forward to it and trying to learn everything I can

Meaning, that you just swallow it(but you really should buy a reagent kit and test it, to be safe). If it's LSD, it will work just as fine, and thus you reduce the risk of toxic exposure to dangerous drugs(RCs).

With LSD yes, both are equally effective. But make sure the blotter is LSD. If its an NBOMe compound it won't work orally. So don't waste it :p
I'm not entirely sure if LSD is water soluble but I would dilute the blotters in 0.5ml of water, and intranasally drip it. Works great with NBOMe compounds. (Tried with 25i-NBOMe and 25c-NBOMe.)
Be careful recommending people to take substances that can kill them. Many LSD users are unaware of what nbome is.

If I swallow the blotter then I'm bound to have a ton of rumbling in my belly. Doesn't happen nearly as much when I go for sublingual, everything else seems equal though

Always swallow the first time I try a batch, which is just a bit of paranoia on my part. Never encountered RCs being passed of as LSD yet :D
Idk I would't say paranoid...I was actually just thinking I need to start doing this just for the sake of my own health:).