• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Sublingual correct method

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Where is the best place to place drugs for sublingual absorption?
First time I tried meth I placed a bit on the top of my tongue and it instantly dissolved and within about a minute it kicked in. I've tried this method numerous times and it never seems to absorb. Just ends up taking as long as oral absorption. I've tried under the tongue on gums without swallowing for 10 minutes. My mouth just ends up filled with saliva and I just swish it around my mouth. No matter what it never seems to absorb and ends up taking as long as oral ingestion. What gives?

Sublingual means under the tongue in latin, anywhere else in the mouth is considered buccal administration . So under the tongue (there's some big veins there) I guess.

1ml strong vodka or other alcohol (40-80%)
and crushed meth sublingually ~10minutes will work fine. Alcohol boosts absorption. This method increases Buprenorphines absorption too.

And practice The right way to do it with water or something, it's quite easy when you learn how not to let the saliva flood under your tongue.

1ml strong vodka or other alcohol (40-80%)
and crushed meth sublingually ~10minutes will work fine. Alcohol boosts absorption. This method increases Buprenorphines absorption too.
does this principle apply to opiates and benzo's?

Should we take a smaller than usual dose of crystal meth when taking it sublingually? If so, what's the ratio of sublingual to oral? I take ~20mg of crystal meth orally every day, but a few days back, I was feeling meh after like 3 hours of taking an oral 25mg crystal meth (I guess probably because I took 1mg Xanax 7-8 hours before meth dose for sleep, but I'm not totally sure), so I measured an 11mg crystal and took it sublingually (this is after 3 hours of taking my first 25mg dose). And gosh, the effect kicked in within 20 to 25 seconds (taking crystal meth orally would take at least 30 minutes to kick in for me). At that point, my heart was racing at 150 BPM, and I was feeling very anxious; along with a racing heart rate, my pupils also got dilated (which doesn't happen with my usual oral dose). I tried to calm myself down for about an hour, stayed hydrated, and took 2g of Vitamin C supplements. After about 1.5 hrs, I was still anxious and had a fast rate (140-150 BPM), so at this point, I decided to take my 1mg Xanax. The Xanax kicked in after 20 minutes, I felt less anxious, and my heart started to slow down gradually. After about an hour of the Xanax dose, I was back to normal, the anxiety was gone, my heart rate was back to normal (90-100 BPM), and I felt a lot calmer.

I know I'm putting my heart under stress by taking meth (upper) and Xanax (downer) simultaneously, but Xanax helped me kick out anxiety and a racing heart rate that day; Xanax's a lifesaver.

I'm not sure I will try the sublingual route again, but that was my experience. Maybe I shouldn't have taken that first 25mg dose (which is a slightly higher dose because I almost always only take 20mg or under, but I took it since I was feeling a little buzz).

I'm not sure about the exact {sublingual crystal meth}:{oral crystal meth} ratio, but pretty sure I should take way less when I'm going to take it sublingually. But the kick time was very, very fast when I took it sublingually (funny enough, I still had a small amount of crystal under my tongue when it started to kick in, and my heart started to race, so I had to spit that out and rinse my mouth).

Last edited:
Should we take a smaller than usual dose of crystal meth when taking it sublingually? If so, what's the ratio of sublingual to oral? I take ~20mg of crystal meth orally every day, but a few days back, I was feeling meh after like 3 hours of taking an oral 25mg crystal meth (I guess probably because I took 1mg Xanax 7-8 hours before meth dose for sleep, but I'm not totally sure), so I measured an 11mg crystal and took it sublingually (this is after 3 hours of taking my first 25mg dose). And gosh, the effect kicked in within 20 to 25 seconds (taking crystal meth orally would take at least 30 minutes to kick in for me). At that point, my heart was racing at 150 BMP, and I was feeling very anxious; along with a racing heart rate, my pupils also got dilated (which doesn't happen with my usual oral dose). I tried to calm myself down for about an hour, stayed hydrated, and took 2g of Vitamin C supplements. After about 1.5 hrs, I was still anxious and had a fast rate (140-150 BPM), so at this point, I decided to take my 1mg Xanax. The Xanax kicked in after 20 minutes, I felt less anxious, and my heart started to slow down gradually. After about an hour of the Xanax dose, I was back to normal, the anxiety was gone, my heart rate was back to normal (90-100 BMP), and I felt a lot calmer.

I know I'm putting my heart under stress by taking meth (upper) and Xanax (downer) simultaneously, but Xanax helped me kick out anxiety and a racing heart rate that day; Xanax's a lifesaver.

I'm not sure I will try the sublingual route again, but that was my experience. Maybe I shouldn't have taken that first 25mg dose (which is a slightly higher dose because I almost always only take 20mg or under, but I took it since I was feeling a little buzz).

I'm not sure about the exact {sublingual crystal meth}:{oral crystal meth} ratio, but pretty sure I should take way less when I'm going to take it sublingually. But the kick time was very, very fast when I took it sublingually (funny enough, I still had a small amount of crystal under my tongue when it started to kick in, and my heart started to race, so I had to spit that out and rinse my mouth).

Remember too you’ll like have rebound anxiety from the Xanax especially if you take it often enough. Not saying it was that alone but the intense heart rate could of been contributed by that. Also taking two doses changes up the pharmacology a bit as certain enzymes are used or saturated.

I’d say sublingual to oral, I’d take 15mg to 20mg orally.

-GC

Remember too you’ll like have rebound anxiety from the Xanax especially if you take it often enough. Not saying it was that alone but the intense heart rate could of been contributed by that. Also taking two doses changes up the pharmacology a bit as certain enzymes are used or saturated.

I’d say sublingual to oral, I’d take 15mg to 20mg orally.

-GC
But doesn’t the sublingual route put my heart and body at sudden intense stress/shock since the kick in time is very very quick with sublingual administration? When I take it orally, the kick in is gradual and smooth (20-30 minutes) and I believe a smooth onset wouldn’t put my body in a sudden intense stress (which would deteriorate my body if it put under sudden stress regularly). So if I would be taking it on regular basis, wouldn’t the oral route with smooth onset considered ideal for my body in the long term?

I only take crystal meth for productivity purposes (I’m a workaholic when I’m on meth). But panic, anxiety, sudden shock and a racing heart rate will ruin the very reason why I take meth.