Stupidest shit you've heard about acid trips

felix

Bluelight Crew
*Please note: this thread has been resurrected from a backup*

gugglebum 02-06-2006 17:05

The dumbest hallucinations you've ever been told - knowing they're probably lies.

Mine are, besides the obvious guy who thought he was a glass of TOMATO juice (not orange, he must have had different acid), a friend of mine who said he saw:
- Viking hats going down the wall, "conquering" his room so to say
- Smurfs fighting on the floor
- Spaghettis singing and dancing in the cupboard

Another guy told me he saw people dancing in his hands - the next day, not while on acid. How strange, I've never had any hallucinations the day after acid, but apparently this guy did. Spectacular.

How low can you go?

gugglebum 02-06-2006 17:10
I just remembered another who said mushrooms made you see shit in different colors - the brown ones made you see "your mom in brown" and the red ones made it all go red.

Considering everyone in my boarding school knew I was quite an expert in drugs, why did he still try to bullshit me? Fucking hell! It's like telling the Pope that Jesus Christ was a boxer who beat the shit out of John Lennon for stealing the lyrics to "Imagine" from a poem he wrote in 3rd grade.

SmC 02-06-2006 17:10
I've managed to have my vision 'not quite there' the day after acid, but never any proper hallucinations.

The strangest one ive heard though is something i read on this site somewhere about when this guy was tripping he thought an orange was about to peel him, or something like that. I really don't get these people, ive had acid take over my sight completely but never had anything like the things you've mentioned other people experiencing.

Evad 02-06-2006 17:15
Not on acid but on other hallucinagens I have experienced entities and things every bit as rediculous as the things you desribe, much more fantastic than smurfs fighting though. Never really found acid too visual except a lot of distortion at higher doses, never actual hallucinations.

SmC 02-06-2006 17:22
That's why the thread is about stupid shit you hear about acid! It's not as visual as some people say it is.

Evad 02-06-2006 17:23
it certainly can be if you throw some k/nitrous/2c-b into the mix :D

SmC 02-06-2006 17:27
Haha yeah I imagine, but that's still missing the point. ;)

Evad 02-06-2006 17:30
only person I've heard proper bullshit about acid was this kid who lied about everything, bit of a twat. He claimed he raced a train and won on it and ran about 15miles in 10 mins by doing so. Lucky he stopped lying a bit when he was threatened with a rape charge for claiming to have sex with the wrong person.

Groovstarr 02-06-2006 17:33
This one guy I went to school with years ago said that he saw bart simpson walking around whilst tripping. And they were of course bart simpson trips. Thats what they were designed for 8(

SmC 02-06-2006 17:34
15 miles in 10 mins? If he was trippin on acid, he wouldn't realise how far he ran.

bigmac74 02-06-2006 17:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovstarr
This one guy I went to school with years ago said that he saw bart simpson walking around whilst tripping. And they were of course bart simpson trips. Thats what they were designed for 8(
Funny you should say that because I know people that are usually energized up gurning twats on pills but when they take the love heart pills they are loved up (placebo or bullshit or both?)

avon lady 02-06-2006 17:41
acid not visual???

what?!?!?!

Take more or get some better acid!

I have seen people appear before my eyes that werent there, have seen interlinking britney spears all over the walls of my room writhing, seen a suggestive picture of a girl do what I wanted it to do, seen the decks in my room appear as though a dj was playing on them to the cd I was listening to, seen haribo logos where the stella logo should be on cans of stella, seen the exit to some apartments close off before my eyes and thought I was in downtown LA. I have seen a marble table turn into a minature world before my eyes and the more you concentrate the more detail you can see going on.

I don't know what acid you guys have been taking but I can actually see all the things in this thread which you are saying people could have made up to actually be true, whether they are or not, I actually think you can see anything on acid or even experience anything and I know the guy who thought he had turned into a glass of orange juice story sounds a bit far fetched but you can definitely think of yourself as different items and function like them, when your mind twists all your thoughts and senses into one. I have become the start of new orders blue monday, you know the do do diidii diii doo doo and my body was that beat and I have opened cartons of orange pretty sure the round lid was the knob on a synthesiser aswell as had my tongue be able to make acidic 303 noises in my brain moving down the scale as I moved it along my teeth.

In some ways as you can get stuck in trips especially fearful ones I can almost see where the guy who thought he was a glass of orange and couldnt be moved as he might spill came from.

Go get some better acid you lot :)

avon lady 02-06-2006 17:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac74
Funny you should say that because I know people that are usually energized up gurning twats on pills but when they take the love heart pills they are loved up (placebo or bullshit or both?)
The design of any drug is very suggestive, most girls I know love pink pills... so pink love hearts were always going to be their favourites lol

With acid the design of the blotter can definitely be more influential to the trip as the last thing you see before you injest the trip will be the logo on it and your mind set will be thinking about what was actually on the trip, so it is not actually suprising if peoples hallucinations or thoughts and revelations whilst on the LSD are related to the artwork/design on the blotter.

It's a very good one to look at if you are studying drugs and you can see from a lot of the LSD blotter artwork that it can definitely inspire the trip and this is why the artwork is as such, it would be interesting to have blotters with DIE on them or PARANOID!

But then thats why a lot of drugs are designed with friendly logos on them such as smiley faces or sunsets etc its to add a nice influence that cant be misunderstood and cause problems during the experience aswell as a lot of the mysticism surrounding blotters and the religious or spiritual designs such as shiva and ohm :)

We_come1 02-06-2006 17:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evad
only person I've heard proper bullshit about acid was this kid who lied about everything, bit of a twat. He claimed he raced a train and won on it and ran about 15miles in 10 mins by doing so. Lucky he stopped lying a bit when he was threatened with a rape charge for claiming to have sex with the wrong person.

if its the same story you missed out the bit where he saw his grandma in her house in the middle of the train tracks, then about 45 seconds later added "and she'd been dead for 5 years"

experimental 02-06-2006 17:57
I have never tried acid but one of my friends was trying to roll a spliff outside on the grass and he said it grew legs and kept running away. Another friend was tripping by himself in thew house wich he though had been overrun by mice. He picked up one of the mice by its tail to show his dad who was none too pleased.

1024 02-06-2006 18:09
I've only had baaaad acid once, which I ws spiked with, leaving me to believe it was meant to be fucked up. I double dropped to make it better, went home with nothing more than a few breathing walls and a heightened impresion of eat static.

Got to my room, lay on my bed, I remember the whole room turing into a giant big blue ball, it comepletely dissolved around me, maybe I was slipping in and out of sleep at the time. The pebbles on teh walls were all smiling at me, and they started moving in a cicular fashion, but I could control their movements. towards the end there was this liquid coming from the walls and ceiling. but I could make it retreat, and at the end I saw one of the fuckers on a cloud from Terry Pratchett's discworld books. Did have over three trips on my first go though, was drunk. 8)

gugglebum 02-06-2006 20:24
Avon Lady:

Despite what you may have been told by AvonBoy, dots ARE allowed on BlueLight.

They have the wonderful advantage of forming sentences.
That way, people won't run out of breath reading your posts.

(Thank God you learned how to use paragraphs or I'd have no oxygen flowing through my brain by now)

avon lady 02-06-2006 20:26
Go get some better acid anyway ;) and again I might add, its not my fault if I have more breath than you!

I live for acid, acid lives inside of me :D

gugglebum 02-06-2006 20:45
Yes, it lives inside your spine.

Listen, we've all had some minor hallucinations on acid. Walls breathing. Normal objects looking like 2d objects. Trails when moving your hands, etc. Oversized cigarettes or similar objects in your hands ...

BUT
(it was obvious a but was coming here)

Some of the shit we've been told about acid are absolute lies. Have you ever had a full-scale hallucination the next day after an acid trip?
Have you ever seen dancing spaghettis? And have you heard them sing too while you were at it?

If the answer to any of these question is YES, I'll give you my adress in the next post so you can share the wealth a little!

avon lady 02-06-2006 20:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by gugglebum
Some of the shit we've been told about acid are absolute lies. Have you ever had a full-scale hallucination the next day after an acid trip?
Have you ever seen dancing spaghettis? And have you heard them sing too while you were at it?
Not exactly but I have had similar things yes :)

Unlucky if you havent!

Give me some acid, give me some spaghetti and I am pretty sure I can make it happen, not sure about the next day thing but the next day after acid is always fun :)

gugglebum 02-06-2006 20:49
^^^^^

OK, close enough.

NOW SEND ME YOUR ACID!!!!! :D

Btw are you really a girl? Some people here seem to doubt it...

avon lady 02-06-2006 20:54
Im a person, sex is irrelevant, especially when you arent getting any!

I dont know if its the acid or me but it seems to affect me strongly, only thing I can think of is im mildly autistic so I experience things differently to most people anyway.

Also I think as much as your 29/30 thing is maybe right, if acids gonna get you its gonna get you whether you are number 1, 2, 3, 4, 17, 23, 27 or whatever out of 30.

PinholeStar 02-06-2006 21:12
The first time I ever took acid was at a clifftop rave overlooking the English Channel (Beachy Head in East Sussex, to be precise).

I saw the horizon far out to sea slowly fold up over itself, creating the illusion of the Earth being a self-contained sphere, with me stood on the inside. The clouds high in the sky above my head took on the form of the distant lands on the other side of the globe, & the hills on the same plane as I revealed their tectonic layers in pefectly aligned strata. I sat in rapt awe & wonder as an ant making it's way along a blade of grass took on chameleon-like qualities, & in an elegant display from head to thorax to abdomen displayed every colour of the visible light spectrum. This kaleidoscope of colour spread from the minute perfectly-formed creature that I was watching to the ground around it, to spill & cascade down the hillside in an ineffably beautiful orgy of colour.

Did I see Elmo climb out of the ground beside me where I sat, & invite me to a tea-party with Big Bird & Oscar the Grouch? No.

Did I perceive there to be many more facets to reality than I had ever previously imagined, manifested in a series of startlingly visual representations? Yes.

gugglebum 02-06-2006 21:18
^^^^^^^^

Which is basically what I've said all my life:

"Distortions? YES. Hallucinations? NO."

gugglebum 02-06-2006 21:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by avon lady
Also I think as much as your 29/30 thing is maybe right, if acids gonna get you its gonna get you whether you are number 1, 2, 3, 4, 17, 23, 27 or whatever out of 30.
Umm ... is this the dumbest comment ever on BlueLight or what?

I didn't mean you have to be 29th ... I meant 29 people out of 30 ... what I meant was that.................

OK, whatever.
You're not gonna get it anyway.

remainder attached in text format

Attachments

• Stupidest shit you've heard about acid trips.txt
    64.7 KB · Views: 121