Stupid question: What would happen if I gave my Gerbil e?

p-E-achy

Bluelighter
Would he die?
frown.gif

------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Are you bored or something? Why all the silly posts?
And don't feed animals E. It's inhumane. Yes, he'd probably die.

I am REALLY bored.
I've been sacked from work.
Sorry about the silly post if it offended you
smile.gif

------------------
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Give him a nibble...dont pay any attention to miss apples post....LOL....J/K.
Well, tests (in my make believe tests) have proven (in my make believe lab) that E can have a profound effect on a gerbils ability to run the 1000mm dash. I have seen a Gerbil on E run it in under a nanosecond. Pretty fast U say....HA!...thats nothing. Give a gerbil crystal meth and *poof* it disappears b4 your very eyes, very intriguing, wouldnt you say? I feel it would prove to be a very cool magic trick too, but I am not a magician.
later
plur
professor nitwit

he would turn blue
frown.gif
roll over and die
(or maybe a new cure for hairloss?)

hee hee Gerbil on beans...
can i come and watch? i'll bring ya the extra beans..
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
:
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

stepper, you make me laugh
smile.gif

I think this has got to be my most ridiculous post. i am not very proud of it. Miss Apple has told me off and shown me why I can't put these sort of posts up and so I promise that from now on I am going to be sensible (well, not silly anyway
smile.gif
)
dragon fly,
you are quite evil but I can't help but wonder...
------------------
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Then your gerbil would be rolling and you would be watching him roll, thinking, why did I do that? He/She probably wouldn't like the taste anyways.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

You would waste a tab. If you have that many to spare, I'll dress-up like a gerbil, and you could feed them to me
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need

DO NOT GIVE ANY ANIMAL ANY TYPE OF DRUG!!!!! ARE YOU THAT STUPID? NO, I DID NOT THINK SO...IF AN ANIMAL CAN NOT ANSWER FOR THEMSELVES IF THEY WANT E THEN DO NOT EVER GIVE IT TO THEM...GOSH, BE SMART, DON'T KILL SOMETHING JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT, GROW UP, RESPECT ANIMALS, THEY NEED US HUMANS TO PROTECT THEM NOT HARM THEM...THANK YOU

What would happen if I gave my Gerbil e?
You would get two (2) awards:
1. Dumbest Post
2. Dumbass Award of the Year for wasting a pill on a fucking rodent.

I was going to give my dog E one time, but he couldn't come up with the loot. Sorry pup, no free rides here.

If you give your Gerbil e, and i ever find you, i would put you through heaps worse than what the gerbil would go through. I know most young boys go through a stage of torturing animals, but if you're old enough to type you should fukn well know better. People who do this shit need a fucking painful death.
Just shows you what happy hardcore does to people.

gimme your address and i'll see if i can get in touch with someone in London to come around and see to you

most of the time i just shrug my shoulders and laugh at all the stupid posts that litter this very cool and informative site cause they can be funny. i am always nice in my responses but this time i have to ask...what the fuck is the matter with you? don't you have anything better to do than sit at home and think of stupid shit? who would waste $25 on that anyway? another thing, would you enjoy being locked up in a cage only to be fed strange pills that fucked you up? i'm actually mad at myself for responding to such stupid childish bullshit but i only did it to ask...what the fuck is the matter with you?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! E_Rep, I had the same problem with one of my cats! *LMAO* No free ride, kitty!

Entropope, I am right there with you! Thank you for saying what you did! We are all for protecting the animals! Empathy, do not call me a half wit, thank you very much! You don't even have the slightest idea who you are talking to!!! I will say it again, animals need humans to protect them so help out and protect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would happen if I stuck a Gerbil in your mouth? Would you stop asking stupid questions?
ManiE

Manie, that was a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!