Strangest Place you took E !!!

SpecilKNY

Bluelighter
Hey guys ...
Well Hope this got your attention please post the starngest place you ever took a roll ?
I am flying in a month and promise to take 2 at the airport just B4 my flight - then i can know how is it to get hit at 30,000 Feet ..
E-stories Part I !!! LOL
SK

Technically the place I dropped isn't too strange ( beach ) but where I blew-up I think was pretty cool. Last year tripEgirl & myself were in Cancun Mexico, we dropped a pill, waited until we started to feel it, then smoked a fatty, we then went parasailing over the ocean as we were blowing up HARD ( in a geat way of course ), I can't describe the feeling in words but I think that was the most freedom I have felt & the closest I felt to flying, it sounds weird to say you feel free when you're strapped in but....like I said I really can't put the feeling to words, it's too early for me & the big spliff I smoked on the ride to work isn't helping the flow of words but I recommend parasailing on E.
L8R.
------------------
"Take care, brush yer hair ;) "

Well i dont know if this qualifies as a strange place but the scene was definetly
interesting i had taken e twice before but didnt understand exactly how e works so i went back to my sister(where i had gotten the e from) and said "this stuff does nothing for me" so she said "drink oj before you take it" so the next day i drank ALOT of oj and went to a club with friends who were not rolling so we get to this club and on the first level they were playing 80s flashbacks so i got a vodka & oj and went upstairs to where they were playing swing dance music so then i was feeling a little tingly so i went to the next level where they were playing HOUSE and TECHNO music so then i started dancing my ass off i danced for almost 3 hours had the time off my life
people were dancing up next to me asking me if i had anymore rolls. when it was time to go i found my friends they all made comments on how i did not drink that much and how i danced so much i looked at them and said "yeah"
------------------
I fell down the hill and kept rolling.
peace
timbo:)

The strangest place I rolled was at the mall. I did not like it one bit. I felt really paranoid like if everyone knew that I was rolling. I lasted at the mall for an hour tops and then went back home and chilled in a room with cool music and an inhaler. No more rolling at a mall for me
smile.gif

PLUR
------------------
Regret for things you do can be tempered by time. It is regret for things not done that are unconsolable;)

Church when I was standing up to a wedding.
(ok, all you devout catholics yell at me now)
------------------
The Good News: I Have Two Brain Cells Left.
The Bad News: One is Lost, and The Other One Is Looking For It.

Not the strangest, but the best was at a spanish feria with some good buddies...they had a rave tent, amongst all the drinking, tapas eating and spanish dancing tents, AND a small number of RIDES. We dropped and just as we were peaking we went on this ride thats a big rectangle you sit in, and they move up and around in a rectangular motion, faster and faster....As it got faster, it got to the point where when we went up, the feeling that went straight through my spine and back was so intense I was literally screaming, we all were, and the guy running the ride was LOVING it, he just kept it going and going and going...Ahhhhh...sweet memory!
------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"

Come on - you can do better then that ...
mine so far - served in the Israeli army - aren't you all proud at me (hey it's mandatory giveme a break) took an E in lebanon on guard duty !! i went crazy !!! i know not responsible !! hey and i hat a short M16 but hey It's gone so don't giveme hard time ...
SK

i almost hate to admit this, but i've rolled at a strip club before. interestingly, there were SEVERAL others (besides my friends) who were rolling too!
------------------
barndog
"I may be arrogant but only because I'm right." - deep

actually, my story is quite a fun one. my friends and i all took a pill on the first day of school our senior year. it was a blast, definatly quite a trip. it was great, walking down the halls, seeing people you havent seen all summer long, everyone giving you a hug, i walked around school going to everyone of my classes wearing sunglasses so no one could see my eyes. all my friends made me show them so they could see how huge they were, but my teachers just thought i was trying to make a statement. little did they know. but it was interesting, it was dull during boring classes, but when your a senior, you dont really have many boring classes.
Nate
Rave.on

i've only rolled 4 times...but i think three of them qualify as 'strange places'
1st bean was in the middle of the forrest, hehe quite fun going rock climbing...hehe i even chased a possum cause the fucker was trying to eat our s'more stuff.
2nd bean was at school, quite fun again...i go to an uptight dress-code catholic school..i couldn't stop laughing in physics cause i swore that the lab sink smelt of penut butter!
4th bean...well spent my fourth roll driving. i know it's irresponsible but i ate my bean and 10 mins later the party got busted...the guy i was with was candyflipping so there was no way in hell he was driving my car...anyways, spent 2 hours peaking behind the wheel...when we finally stopped i got out of the car and collapsed on the cold cement...my friends asked if i was okay and i replied "oh fuck yeah...i am just dandy...JUST ROLLING SO FUCKING HARD!"

The strangest place for me was at woodstock this year. (First time I ever rolled!) I was awakened by the sound of my friends shouting at me to "wake the fu@k up fatboys starting!" Popped my 2xsuperman and started the hike towards the rave hanger. Before I knew it I was walking in the middle of a huge air strip on this old airforce base with like 99 million multicolored tents all around me . And all I could hear was the bass floating through the air. It was great!
------------------
Take it easy all,
Papa_Squish

It was the strangest and best place in the world to roll...Me and my BF dropped on a beach on an island off the coast of southern Thailand a few years ago. We peaked as the sun was going down over the water and the moon was rising behind us. Elephants were being washed in the ocean by farmers after a hard day of work in the fields. Counting Crows was blasting from a boombox we borrowed from a friendly Thai.
We swam in the warm waters of the Andaman Sea and thought we were in the womb of god. I heartily recommend it.
smile.gif

Well i'm not sure if this qualifies as strange...but i often roll @ work.
smile.gif
Makes it go by much more faster and enjoyably.
What do i do? I'm a commercial Pilot.
Just kidding...i work in bar so it's ok.
wink.gif

------------------
Ciao...
e!

wouldnt recommend rolling in an airplane... being in such a tight space may cause panic attacks at worst... e makes you want to move and if you cant move you're gonna go crazy. altitude has no effect on serotonin.
just remember... if you're ready for the commitment, there's no backing out.
xxx

while skydiving! the rush of jumping out of an airplane while blowing up awsome.