strange....

cannakush

Greenlighter
Alright so friday night was my birthday party, which started at around 8 pm. i had already smoked a good amount o weed before the start and a few lines of speed. I smoked more weed had some drink and didmore lines trhoughout the night until maybe 1 am at which most of of the people crashed, i had more friends overso i took more speed (orally). Then in the morning everybody left and i took two mdma caps over the course of an hour. This is were its fucked up, afterti cam down and had absolutely no more effects, i smoked a few spliffs to relax and i started having really weird feeling. Like i would always sense somebody esle in the room, or feel as there are still people there. I started talking to my blanket because i thought it was one of the girls from the party. I was sitting at my computer and its as if i was going in it. When i would look around,I woulld feel like i was in castle and i couldn recognize were i was while sitting in my living room. And when some people came to visit me i would still feel the same. I had a bit of this effects on sundaynwhenn i smoked again but slightly noticeable. Today i parachuted mdma and it gave a body buzz for 2h and then something badhappened emotionally and i was going crazy thinking i should die. i still dont feelbettter. I know its not the mdma, i took those saturday and they were veryh good. Any idea whats going on?:\

How much sleep have you had? I would think your fine just relax and get some sleep. I guarantee its the drugs still reaking havoc in your brain. Just think positive thoughts, nothing bad will come from this. Let your brain and body recoup for a little bit before you take any more drugs, easier said than done but probably the smart choice.

peace.
seedless

Humm i didnt sleep for 36 hours then saturday night maybe 6-7 hours and like 10 sunday night........i had an almost full month break off amphs...which i did everyday before...but this neverhappened. however its the worst feeling from mdma i had ever had from mdma

It sounds like everything together was probably overwhelming to your system, so try to take some time to rest and recuperate.

Maybe less so than psychedelics, but MDMA's effects are still dependent on your environment and your state of mind. I've had lots of uncomfortable reactions doing MDMA when I wasn't in a good head space or not comfortable with the people I was with. And most people seem to say that shorter intervals in between MDMA sessions make the comedown and side-effects worse.