• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Strange "unconscious" state after 4 grams of cubensis

I have had "blackout-like" experiences when taking large doses of Psilocybin. I tend to take +5 grams when I do them, and have complete ego loss and like you describe, have difficulty remembering anything from times in, near or around the peak. I always come out of it to trip hard, and it is not something that bothers me. I almost come to expect it. I have put on an album with headphones on woke up to complete silence, tripping like a mofo, wondering what the fuck just went down. I don't fight it, but again, I expect it. Also, just FYI, I have almost nothing but my own, grown, fungus, and they are as potent AF. If you take enough of other psychs, you can also experience the same phenomenon.

Beware the aborts! When I was green at shroom growing I knew nothing of their power. It just seemed a waste to throw them away./QUOTE]

Hehe, aborts for life! 3.5g of these babies provides a solid ++++, whereas 7 grams of poorly harvested shrooms barely spike at a ++
Yeah man, I love those little suckers these days. Was one hell of a shock boshing 30 expecting a tiny lil' trip, then getting slapped round the chops by a plus 4! When I came to my senses I had barricaded myself under a beanbag, starting out my window repeating 'if the sky is the sky then I'm NOT mad'. :D lil' badboys..

Mushrooms that don't develop properly. Tiny little ones, often only half-formed or malformed. As though the mycelium aborted growing them to full term.

Mushrooms that don't develop properly. Tiny little ones, often only half-formed or malformed. As though the mycelium aborted growing them to full term.

Thanks for that trozzle. I'm assuming these are artifacts of indoor domestic growing - I've never seen these in the field. I'm from UK and liberty caps are the most common wild mushroom, so no need to grow in kits (unless you want fresh shrooms all year round rather than dried ones).

So that brings me to an interesting question. You do of course encounter small and immature liberty caps and the literature I've read recommends leaving these til later and concentrating on the more mature ones. Now Muzda Jonxx says above that he "read somewhere that the majority of psilocybin/psylocin is dropped into the shroom when it firsts starts to form" - he is talking about "cubes" which I assume to be Cubensis (please correct me if I'm wrong). He adds that "one little cube will be almost as powerful as one much bigger one". Therefore can I assume that a baby liberty cap might be as powerful as a fully mature one?

I don't know why I'm asking as it's mushroom season here now and I can just go out at the weekend and try it out myself and report back :)

Yeah, I'm talking about cubensis, I'm not sure if the same rule applies to semils (liberty caps) or cyans.

4 grams is a large dose, so, i say, EGO was lost... thats all

In my experience I would say same rule applies. Maybe not to the same extent you were talking about in previous posts. Aborts of semilanceatas are extremely small ( in UK ), for whatever reason I don't remember seeing them in Scandinavia where semilanceatas are in general quite bigger (might be my memory?)
I always felt like counting was a more certain way of dosing that weighting. However still very uncertain.