• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Strange Feelings for Most Hated Woman at my College

Congratulations Gomez, it sounds like you found your morticia. Time to dance under the moon at midnight, have awesome sex and make hairy freaky kids that the two of you can mould and love.

Who gives a shit if she is hated? It sounds like she isn't easily impressed, yet you have caught her eye. Well done, I'm with vagina lover, deflower her and be happy.

I got her a gift, but it's really dumb. I've been complementing giving it to her, often backing down.

You are overthinking things. Give her your gift.

At worst she slaps you and you feel a fool. At best she slaps you, it becomes foreplay and you are off the hook gift wise forever on your anniversary

Well, I'm very good at drawing. Extremely good. And I play yugioh competitively.

A lot of artists like to remove the image of the card and alternate with one of their own.

So I alterd the card art of "Gorz, The Emissary of Darkness" and drew her on it instead.

Youre doing fine. Give her the gift like said above. Something that you make or personalize for another, no matter how small, is always looked at with appreciation. And yeah, try holding her hand. You are not experienced with relationships so I know it feels weird at first but it becomes natural quickly if you click. And like also said, dont give a thought to what others think. Its your life. You express yourself and be with anyone you damn well feel like. There is no normal. Fuck it, take a chance.

There is no hurry. Take time to just hang out and be friends. Rushing does not help

Well, during the break I tried holding her hand. At first, she wasnt holding it back, then she squeezed hard. It kinda hurt.

I don't know what that means.

if she squeezes ur hand to the point it hurts, say 'ow, y do that?'

based on what you wrote i am not confident on your ability to read other peoples character or intentions. it all kind of gives me a dream sequence vibe, like these events dont seem real to me.

and this is just a gut feeling but she doesnt seem mentally stable to me. if she gets abusive and you have that feeling of being worried for your own safety. get out before it escalates.

I believe differently.

I am terrible at reading people, and I don't even try.

But she doesn't act "unstable". She has a very destinct personality and doesn't fidget or seem "out of character".

She gives me reasonings for the things she does and says.

However, she does feel "above" everyone else. She views everyone as lesser.

But it doesn't anger her, it just makes her smug and snarky.

Shes always smiling kinda weird when were together. But when I see her by herself she seems bored and uninterested in what's going on around her.

There are all sorts of people in the world. Just do what seems right at the time and if you cant think of the right thing to do then dont do anything.

I appreciate all your guys' advice. It's been helpful.

Against better judgment, I brought her over to my house.

My parents didn't care, but my sister and her boyfriend were upset, but they kept quiet.

I took her to my room and showed her all my drawings, cards, games, airsoft guns, and other stuff.

She seemed amused.

I also showed her all my shirts, and she asked for one. It was one for the movie Paranormal Activity. I said she could have it.

I don't mean to double post, but I'm not sure of what too do.

My aunt is dying and they went to be with her, but told me to stay because I wouldn't fit in the car.

I feel extremely sad, and I'm suffering from a major migraine. I'm talking to Lilith, and she keeps insisting to come back over or to pick me up and take me to her appartment.

I feel vulnerable right now, and I don't know how I'll behave if she comes.

Just enjoy her company.
Take it slow.
Don't worry so much.
I'm sorry about your aunt.
Did she come pick you up?

Yes. We ended up staying here because I have a king sized bed, so we can both lay on it.

And thank you, I've heard no updates from my family, but I'm remaining hopeful.

If you like her, than give it a go

I would really not worry about what other people think and from your OP it seems you don't want to

It takes a while to learn to read people and I think you are rather young and just now experiencing the world, the woman sounds like trouble but so do you, if she bothered to talk to you at all she probably sees something in you she likes, either that or she wants to kill you on the low, just kidding with the latter

But to sum it all up this woman sounds like she sounds textbook borderline or has a supuriority complex so that being said, you say you are a more along the lnes of borderline, well you definitely would probably have alot in common with this woman, you might as well pursue some sort of friendship with her which I am sure will eventually turn intimate whether on not you have sex, you two will probably end up close friends, so fuck what everybody else thinks but maybe do not rub it in their faces

You both clearly have something along the lines of borderline, narcissism, socio/psychopah: I am not insulting you here and you sound familiar with psychology so read up on superiority complex, narcissism, and borderline disorder, I do believe you are slightly misdiagnosed and well, I wouldn't bother taking a psych diganosis that seriously and it is nothing to be ashamed of but it is not exactly something society is going to understand

Anyways, you clearly are attracted to this woman for a reason so spend some time with her and see what happens, I have a feeling you two will hit it off, regardless of how things go down you probably should at least be friends because I think she is someone you will enjoy talking to and spending time with and well that should lead to a bit of comfort and satisfaction in your life

It seems like you both have been through alot, I would not be surprised if you find her kinda hot and cold at times, but yeah, that is something you are going to have to figure out on your own

But whatever you are feeling towards her, just go for it and be yourself

I appreciate your comment.

Last night was, different.

Im im a little disappointed in myself for behaving like a starving Hyena.