• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Storing speed

aidan9six

Greenlighter
Hey just wondering how long speed stays good for? I get it in a glug/paste form, and keep it in the freezer.
Cheers

Hey. Are you from the UK?

It sounds as if so as that is usually what we get here in england sold as phet/speed.

Alot of people store wet paste in the freezer so it doesnt lose weight but thats the only reason for it imo. Amphetamine is stable at room temp so wont lose potency. The paste if dried will weigh less but will still contain the same amount of amphetamine in most cases

Hey. Are you from the UK?

It sounds as if so as that is usually what we get here in england sold as phet/speed.

Alot of people store wet paste in the freezer so it doesnt lose weight but thats the only reason for it imo. Amphetamine is stable at room temp so wont lose potency. The paste if dried will weigh less but will still contain the same amount of amphetamine in most cases
Im from Australia, sounds like the same thing mate its usually goey/speed over here. I have had dried stuff before but its mostly sold as paste.

I was wondering if it could potentially lose potency, so that's good news for me haha.

Cheers!