Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Storefronts selling dodgey illegal drugs

BrokenPromise

Bluelighter
I won't go into detail on where this is, but there is a legitimate store selling party capsules, it is all very under the counter and even some of the staff will pretend like they have no idea what's going on when they do. I usually don't bother with this stuff but me and my mate decided we'd buy some stuff after having bought 'decent' stuff from there before.

he last time I bought from here was months ago and it was professionally packed and labelled by legal high companies in NZ. Now they are just selling baggies with caps, I thought this was weird and I asked what chemical was in it, she said they had an ecstacy one, a speedy one and a trippy one. I decided to buy the ecstacy one and it was pretty good so I went back for more and they said they only had the speedy ones left, they were ridiculously cheap so me and my friend bought 2 each. It's been 2 days and we both have this weird feeling in our head that won't go away, sort of like a tingling sensation at the back of our head, we have no motivation, it's like a comedown that never ends. We've tried valiums but once that wears off it's back to this weird feeling.

Obviously there is no way I can find out what these substances were but I was wondering if this feeling will pass? I've done plenty of drugs and nothing has left me feeling like this after 2 days.

Most 'legal' highs are shit. In fact you should probably stay away from all of them. They contain unknown mixes of chemicals that can have dangerous side effects. Yes the feeling should go away in another day or so. Have you had proper sleep since taking them?

I highly doubt doing something once will leave you with any real damage.
Relax, take it easy, look after yourself, you'll be fine.

I've slept fine but I've been taking Valium ever since the effect kicked in, now that the Valium has worn off the initial effects are back and this is over 50hrs later.

I can completely understand stores selling left over stock from when the ban came in but to repackage them and sell them as unmarked capsules is just plain dodgy. I won't be surprised if I see this store on ACA soon haha.

Yeah there are some fucked up things being passed off as "legal highs". No info on the chem, appropriate dosage, contraindications or anything.
Even users that are concerned about their health have no way of finding out what is in them (short of lab analysis which is an expensive exercise for most people to carry out).

The only HR approach to this shit, as far as I'm concerned, is stay well away.