• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

stop a roll in emergency

Ive personally found that some ganja brings me down quite alot. Well ok, for about 20 or 30 mins it gets stronger, then the roll is far less then it would be had i not smoken anything.

of course, my brain becomes twice as scattered as it normall would too, so I definately dont recommend it before an exam!

once again, this is my personal observation, NOT a recommendation

"I could've cheated, and passed my exams, but then I got high" :)

I wonder where clobazam (a 1,5 benzo) fits in

You can read about the vast range of benzo's in this excellent summary;

International Union of Pharmacology. XV. Subtypes of -Aminobutyric AcidA Receptors: Classification on the Basis of Subunit Structure and Receptor Function

Be sure to check out the photo link pages to the structures of the various GABA ligands. Clobazam is on the first link, pictured next to diazepam, so you can see the differences which "fine tune" conformation for various receptor sites.

To get the best out of the paper you will need to know the basic makeup of ion channels i.e. assigned subunits and their functions. Any good physiology text should give a good picture, if you don't already know it.

^^
Thanks for the link, I've never been able to dig up these informative ones. :) My understanding is limited, but I have a personal interest in this class of pharmaceuticals, and this makes really interesting reading. I'll just read real slow and hope it absorbs. ;)

taking e before an exam

good luck

and remember you have to keep quiet during an exam! that means you wont be able to talk your examiners ears off about your weekend. but if you keep fidgeting and dropping your pen enough times, you might distract the people around you and their exam mark might end up being not too much better than yours ;)