• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Stimulants

chenka44

Bluelighter
I'll try to keep this short
Was diagnosed years ago with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, but managed to keep a bit active, and mostly control my weight problem
Fast forward to 2014, and I started to use valium, binge fashion, which continued for years. Most I ever did was 30 mg every week or so
Asked my quack for sleeping meds, and he gave me a different benzo, but failed to tell me not to discontinue the valium
10 days later, I'm losing my shit at the local hospital, mental ward etc, who denied it could even be a thing
Lucky i had a mental health nurse friend, who interceded on my behalf, and got me reinstated on valium
Took me 3 years to taper, and still not great 3 years later
Got sick of being bed bound, so started using Modafinil, then Phenylpiracetam, which sorted the exhaustion, but sent me bonkers after about six month, so had to quit
Back to being tired all the time , got Covid vaccination twice, which made things really bad
I just started using phenetermine 15 mg to lose some of the 20 kilos I gained, and it's working ok, but I would like to know about tolerance building, and if it's possible to alternate a different stimulant once the phentermine no longer works
If that's doable, which stimulant should I try, regime etc?
Thanks in advance

As far as I know most stimulants (ones most use for whatever the reason is) act on the same 3 neurotransmitters being dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine. Theyre not only responsible for the euphoria from them but other effects too. So alternating between stimulants wont help since the tolerance for that one used for weeks affects how the other stims affect you in regards to weight and appetite.

Stimulant use every other week should help with the weight loss. Exercise consistently and you should be good and not build too high a tolerance. I’d recommend Modafinil as the stim and maybe phenibut as your gabapentanoid (benzo) or maybe ambien for sleep.

I take about 22mg-25mg (oral ROA) of crystal meth daily for my ADHD; it helps me immensely to get through my day, work, and studies and generally makes me a better, organized person. Been taking it for about two weeks now, and it works great (sometimes I would have insomnia or anxiety, but that's just common side effects of every ADHD medication as well, I'd use benzos infrequently for a day or two if my insomnia is worse) but sometimes, if my usual dose of meth stops working in future, I would take a break from it (maybe a week or two) and use armodafinil 150mg during that period and get back to my usual dose after the period of sobriety so that my tolerance levels would get back to normal (I'd start with 15mg and go up to the usual 22mg-25mg of meth).

I'd recommend armodafinil 150mg than modafinil; modafinil is a racemic of optical isomers R-modafinil and S-modafinil. S-modafinil wears off very quickly compared to its R-isomer, so you'd feel your modafinil gets weak after 4-5 hours of modafinil onset. On the other hand, armodafinil consists only of its R-isomer and has a longer half-life than modafinil.

I have taken both modafinil 200mg and armodafinil 150mg for over three years, and I have had a much better overall experience with armodafinil. I find the stimulation of armodafinil 150mg after about 6 hours of onset comes closer to meth (but meth is still superior to treat my ADHD symptoms). So try armodafinil 150mg if you haven't.

I can never take benzos again, because it may throw me back into withdrawal, according to BenzoBuddies, and I really don't care if I ever see another one again
No booze too, apparently, and that is something I miss
I'm up to 40 mg Duromine, and 20 mg Restavit at night so I can sleep..weight loss isn't happening, though I'm at about 1200 calories a day
If that doesn't work, I'm trying the injectable, Saxenda. I was on Ozempic, and lost 14 kilos, but severe anxiety set in after 3 months, so I stopped at 5 months
Is age a factor in any of this? I'm a 65 year old female

I'll try to keep this short
Was diagnosed years ago with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, but managed to keep a bit active, and mostly control my weight problem
Fast forward to 2014, and I started to use valium, binge fashion, which continued for years. Most I ever did was 30 mg every week or so
Asked my quack for sleeping meds, and he gave me a different benzo, but failed to tell me not to discontinue the valium
10 days later, I'm losing my shit at the local hospital, mental ward etc, who denied it could even be a thing
Lucky i had a mental health nurse friend, who interceded on my behalf, and got me reinstated on valium
Took me 3 years to taper, and still not great 3 years later
Got sick of being bed bound, so started using Modafinil, then Phenylpiracetam, which sorted the exhaustion, but sent me bonkers after about six month, so had to quit
Back to being tired all the time , got Covid vaccination twice, which made things really bad
I just started using phenetermine 15 mg to lose some of the 20 kilos I gained, and it's working ok, but I would like to know about tolerance building, and if it's possible to alternate a different stimulant once the phentermine no longer works
If that's doable, which stimulant should I try, regime etc?
Thanks in advance
Wow!! That doc should be boiled in shit for his lack of, respect as far as benzo addiction is concerned.Good God.

I take about 22mg-25mg (oral ROA) of crystal meth daily for my ADHD; it helps me immensely to get through my day, work, and studies and generally makes me a better, organized person. Been taking it for about two weeks now, and it works great (sometimes I would have insomnia or anxiety, but that's just common side effects of every ADHD medication as well, I'd use benzos infrequently for a day or two if my insomnia is worse) but sometimes, if my usual dose of meth stops working in future, I would take a break from it (maybe a week or two) and use armodafinil 150mg during that period and get back to my usual dose after the period of sobriety so that my tolerance levels would get back to normal (I'd start with 15mg and go up to the usual 22mg-25mg of meth).

I'd recommend armodafinil 150mg than modafinil; modafinil is a racemic of optical isomers R-modafinil and S-modafinil. S-modafinil wears off very quickly compared to its R-isomer, so you'd feel your modafinil gets weak after 4-5 hours of modafinil onset. On the other hand, armodafinil consists only of its R-isomer and has a longer half-life than modafinil.

I have taken both modafinil 200mg and armodafinil 150mg for over three years, and I have had a much better overall experience with armodafinil. I find the stimulation of armodafinil 150mg after about 6 hours of onset comes closer to meth (but meth is still superior to treat my ADHD symptoms). So try armodafinil 150mg if you haven't.
Meth " purity" in the pharmaceutical definition, is weaker, and synthesized in a cleaner environment, purity in crystal meth is accurately defined by strength.cut or not.They bullshit themselves, and believe it.

Meth " purity" in the pharmaceutical definition, is weaker, and synthesized in a cleaner environment, purity in crystal meth is accurately defined by strength.cut or not.They bullshit themselves, and believe it.
Well, my crystal meth isn't cut with anything; in fact, there isn't any significant financial gain in cutting meth with some agents (it's going to be even more expensive than just selling uncut meth). So when I talk about purity, I explicitly mean enantiomeric purity with a high concentration of the psychoactive dexmethamphetamine that is synthesized through stereospecific reduction, and not a racemic methamphetamine.

Well, my crystal meth isn't cut with anything; in fact, there isn't any significant financial gain in cutting meth with some agents (it's going to be even more expensive than just selling uncut meth). So when I talk about purity, I explicitly mean enantiomeric purity with a high concentration of the psychoactive dexmethamphetamine that is synthesized through stereospecific reduction, and not a racemic methamphetamine.
If you're actually taking 9x% pure Dextromethamphetamine, 20 to 25mg per day is a very high dose.
5 to 15mg is what you want to be taking to stay far away from abuse while still having good effects.

I can never take benzos again, because it may throw me back into withdrawal, according to BenzoBuddies, and I really don't care if I ever see another one again
I'm up to 40 mg Duromine, and 20 mg Restavit at night so I can sleep..weight loss isn't happening, though I'm at about 1200 calories a day
If that doesn't work, I'm trying the injectable, Saxenda. I was on Ozempic, and lost 14 kilos, but severe anxiety set in after 3 months, so I stopped at 5 months

You need to build some muscle. Load bearing exercises. Walking.

The 1200 kcal diet is killing your metabolism.

I would switch to ld amp, which is next to basecoke my favorite stim by far, except 4fma is better but I dont like using rcs since nothing is known about the long term effects...

Age could be a factor. Are you on anything that slows down your metabolism? Anti Psych meds, etc? Also, it is hard to figure out what a woman's body really goes through post menopause. The lack of calories and skipping meals will sky-rocket your GH Levels, so it should make you look and feel younger.

correct, the stim market has crashed and fetty is the new expensive drug of choice which in our favor drove down prices of meth considerably than it already was. Literally any one can afford to smoke meth in 2023. thanks sinaloa cartel and china for creating cheap stim market for me. Sorry to anyone who cant get real H and had to suffer the hell that is fentanyl addiction.