• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

stimulants turning me into a very sex crazed man (freaky sex)

mcopus82

Bluelighter
Hi so I have just recently been represcribed adderall and I tend to abuse it. When I do all I can think about is having really kinky freaky sex with a casual partner. Of course I never follow through and find someone (not really sure anyone like that exists) I guess what I'm wondering do women ever get those really kinky urges high or not. And is it possible to find someone to act these fantasies out with.

They do exist mcopus from 1982. You have to go sarging to find them, and then again... You'll have to build enough rapport to commence operation "Get Yo Freak On."

But most horny stimulated guys would rather sit around the house all day & "Spank the Monkey." It's a lot easier to do.

Last edited:
She doesn't want to have that type of sex. And is opened minded to me finding someone who would help full fill these urges. I can't masturbate...well I can but I need to fulfill some sort of higher pleasure. Which my girl will eventually help. But not to the level I am truly desiring

How kinky do you want to go mcopus82? How close could you get your lady friend to the level you want?

I want to get rough and role play maybe bondage. She is such a sweetheart that I don't think I could do that with her.

Like I said in the other thread, you should find someone on the side to do the heavy-lifting.

Preferably a Meth-addict or it will be a bit one-sided.

Yeah that's absolutely what I want but I live in a tiny town. There isn't any real naughty girls or met addicts.

I once read the hormonal differences between men and women means men have at least 3 times as much (physical) sex drive and maybe gets 3 times as much pleasure from it. So if a man takes stimulants he makes that difference between the sexes even greater.

I remember once I took some RC stimulants it gave me a really strong sex drive and I thought that must be how men feel. Not that I liked it. I prefer having a low physical drive and being more emotionally turned on.

My last boyfriend was bi. He wouldn't pressure me into threesomes or anything but occasionally he'd go and see a guy. He was cool (don't think any woman could have kept up with his sex-drive). And I don't feel jealous of guys. With women, they usually manage to bring some emotions into it, no matter how you start out.

Yeah. This is like polar opposite of how I am when I am not on stimulants. I enjoy making love and the intimacy of the act. But on stimulants I just want to have rough dirty sex. It's unbelievable. It's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr hyde

I would highly considering talking to your girl friend about it. I mean, the freaky level of role playing & bondage isn't that high. I'm sure you wouldn't scare her away. By the way, she is pretty cute. You guys both could do stimulates together :)

You'll end up regretting a fling with a gal off the street.

I think it's mostly to do with Testosterone.

I read Hitler would get his doctor to inject him with Amphetamine and Testosterone before he had sex with Eva. Poor woman, that must turn you into a sexual monster.

Estrogen and Opiates make you more affectionate, lovey/dovey.

I have talked to her man. She's not down. And she doesn't like stimulants. I totally hear you. If I could have her how I wanted but at the same time for her to be just as passionate so it was mutual that would be absolutely amazing. But we have had this conversation many times.

See, this is why I said if all men were bi it would make things so much easier for everyone.

Can't deny there's something in it.

Means you could take all your dirty, freaky urges out on each other, then go back to your girlfriends like civilized human beings.

Adderall made me that way and I remember not being able to sleep and jacking off like 20 times in a day. Sometimes that's what it takes.

Means you could take all your dirty, freaky urges out on each other, then go back to your girlfriends like civilized human beings.

Yeah that's what I want but only with a woman. You would think that would be easier to accomplish then finding a gay or bi man. At least where I am from. I know one gay person.

Adderall made me that way and I remember not being able to sleep and jacking off like 20 times in a day. Sometimes that's what it takes.

Yeah man that's what I have been doing all night. Which is fine just not near what I am looking for. I really want to explore my sexuality.

Yeah man that's what I have been doing all night. Which is fine just not near what I am looking for. I really want to explore my sexuality.

I understand you live in a tiny town...where do the people hang out? Is there ONE bar or club in that town? I've been to some tiny towns where the friggin Wal Mart parking lot was the hottest spot in the area... or people hang out at Sonic.
Man if you were in Dallas I could get you a chick today. It's toooo easy. Literally...like, don't let the condom pop (eek)