• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulant seeking Personalities......

Mr Dan Hardy

Greenlighter
Hi,

Lifes what happens to you while your making other plans........
(for 9 out of 10 of us)

I find I get worse as I get older and realize now atr 45 that I prefer drugs to woman,
I take pregabalin, speed (about 2 ounce a week) and diazepam daily and no woiman could replace that.......
(its a pleasure to wake up)

I find I get worse as I get older because I want to cram as much as I can down me before I die,
(almost all of my money hoes on druhgs because it is kind of llike security to me,
(I know the next 3-5 weeks say will be good if I have that amount stoclked up)

I am under constant attack by dead spirits becsause my wife is an important female spirit in Heaven that is a wizard at `trick of the soul stuff`
(making men want her and then running off)

Some guys
(lots of guys)
That isa all they do,
Stand around and stare at the big bright Star,
( I am a tiny dark accompnying Star that goes around aand around of her)
They know I`m him so they hate me,
They hated me from day 1.

" Wizard, little bastard "
(that`s her)
(she can afford to be)
She`s finally running pretty low on credit now though, I`ve taken the moral high ground from her (which is everything in War) and U think the little scrubber is all out of puff,
(she uses gangs of low level thugs to stay hung on too me and make my life a misery)

So I think I use the drugs as kind of like medication to fight what they are doing to me (my astral body)
Speed puts life in too me while they are taking it out.
(I`ve used speed for 25 years now)
I think she is my wife because we are still happily married 25 years on)
My drug dealer is definetly the most important person in my life,

Am I the most hopeless case (I`m a registered mental health problems case and get PIP for it BTW) EVER TO EMBRACE THIS SITE,

0r are there others out there secretly just the same,

Youu get stimulat seeking personalities, dont you,
(I`m definetyly one)

Are you one........

Attachments

• 74481240_3182410625165580_7279156439216553984_n.jpg
    74481240_3182410625165580_7279156439216553984_n.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
I have to say, parts of your post are concerning as it sounds as if you are currently in a bit of a psychotic state. Either that or I'm really missing the point.

Have you talked with your docs lately?

Is there a question here about harm reduction? Or is this more of a "drug culture" post?

Am I the most hopeless case (I`m a registered mental health problems case and get PIP for it BTW) EVER TO EMBRACE THIS SITE,
if this isn't a troll, you realize that you can still do drugs as long as you live, maybe not as much, but the less you use the higher you'll get when you do so.... diminishing returns aren't so bad, life could be worse so enjoy it don't waste it.

one of my dope dealers was a daily coke user up until he was 66 years old, and he drank more than i ever could so.... that should be a solid example of hope, but not somthing to aspire to.

My father also strongly believes in the astral world and spirits, soûls. But everything psychological is biological (until proven wrong) so yes I understand your situation and support you, you're not sick, but just have more sensibility to what happens in "the" world (as it is, not as it is observed). Godspeed