Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stiff body iv,ing meth

Gyprave1820

Greenlighter
Hi I have been experiencing weird reaction to iv,ing meth last few weeks. I don’t get the normal rush and my body goes really rigid pins and needles in shoulders have to take Valium to feel normal just feel really stiff never had before and my brain feels like waves of buzzing. Not enjoyable and been using for 5 years.

Is it new gear you've been doing for the past couple of weeks?

Have you injected (from the same purchase) previously and not had the side effects?

If your answers are no and yes, it's most likely the gear.

Is it new gear you've been doing for the past couple of weeks?

Have you injected (from the same purchase) previously and not had the side effects?

If your answers are no and yes, it's most likely the gear.
I tried another guys gear thinking it was her stuff cause I have a regular same thing happened its like something has changed in my body. I was having 2pt shots but then I went back down to 1 to lower my tolerance i only use once a week at the most 3 times and Redose once after about 12 hours. Only using in moderation. Since then this has been happening since lowered amount.

Could it have something to do with my liver maybe? I had hep c but cleared it years ago haven’t had a function test for a while.

@Gyprave1820

I know you probably aren't going to listen to me, but you need to stop injecting meth.

I did more damage in one year injecting meth than I did in 10 years of massive poly-drug abuse.

I was in denial at the time, but it is SERIOUSLY bad for your body.

My right arm will never be the same because of injecting that shit and I also developed trigeminal neuralgia.

Furthermore: I collapsed so many veins that I often had to snap off the syringe and shove it up my ass. In doing so, I ripped a huge hole inside my asshole and had to have it surgically repaired.

You need to stop. Go to a doctor. Go to rehab.

This shit can kill you.

@Gyprave1820

I know you probably aren't going to listen to me, but you need to stop injecting meth.

I did more damage in one year injecting meth than I did in 10 years of massive poly-drug abuse.

I was in denial at the time, but it is SERIOUSLY bad for your body.

My right arm will never be the same because of injecting that shit and I also developed trigeminal neuralgia.

Furthermore: I collapsed so many veins that I often had to snap off the syringe and shove it up my ass. In doing so, I ripped a huge hole inside my asshole and had to have it surgically repaired.

You need to stop. Go to a doctor. Go to rehab.

This shit can kill you.
I’m sorry to hear what you went through. I know I keep telling myself this will be the last time!! as I know my body is trying to tell me something is up!!…just feels like it’s having toxic effects now instead of the happy usual high..I think I’m screwed now and at a crossroads.

Posssibly a contaminant.

Some people cook up propylhexadrine crystals from benzedrex inhalers (not saying this is what happened in your case), but injecting these crystals can lead to brainstem dysfunction. Point being though, you never know exactly what all you're injecting. And some people know fuck all about these dangers themselves, so they don't tend to warn others when they sell it to people or anything.

Meth in general is just terrible to be injecting into your veins.
I had somebody fuck up an IV of meth in my left arm & ended up with tingling in the side of my head & feeling like I had a stroke, for about a week afterwards.
That was in 2021 & I still get tingling sensations on the side of my head from time to time.

IV drug use is no joke. If you MUST use meth, switch to a different route of administration.

Posssibly a contaminant.

Some people cook up propylhexadrine crystals from benzedrex inhalers (not saying this is what happened in your case), but injecting these crystals can lead to brainstem dysfunction. Point being though, you never know exactly what all you're injecting. And some people know fuck all about these dangers themselves, so they don't tend to warn others when they sell it to people or anything.

Meth in general is just terrible to be injecting into your veins.
I had somebody fuck up an IV of meth in my left arm & ended up with tingling in the side of my head & feeling like I had a stroke, for about a week afterwards.
That was in 2021 & I still get tingling sensations on the side of my head from time to time.

IV drug use is no joke. If you MUST use meth, switch to a different route of administration.
I take Palperidone and fluoxetine I’ve just found that neuroleptic malignant syndrome has symptoms of muscle rigidity and can also cause rabdomyolosis (muscle weakness or stiffness). And so can meth use cause onset of this.

I take Palperidone and fluoxetine I’ve just found that neuroleptic malignant syndrome has symptoms of muscle rigidity and can also cause rabdomyolosis (muscle weakness or stiffness). And so can meth use cause onset of this.
Meth + strenuous exercise + dehydration can definitely cause rabdomyolosis.
Happened to me after pullin' the padge for like 5 days straight on meth without eating, sleeping, drinking or barely even moving.

Suddenly I got up & my piss was literal root beer. Darkest I've ever seen it in my entire life. So I learned about rabdomyolosis that day while completely spun out & seeing half torso's walking back in forth through my bedroom wall from sleep deprivation. (actually I was just seeing like legs & parts of upper wastes of people in clothes just walking through my bedroom wall back n forth, definitely knew I needed to sleep at that point).

Meth is bad stuff.

Psychedelic drugs are much less harmful to your body (are they harmful at all?) and produce more joyful results.

Psychedelic drugs are much less harmful to your body (are they harmful at all?) and produce more joyful results.

In general, yes. But take a look at 'The Dark Side'. There seems to be a LOT of people who have developed a mental illness severe enough for their doctors to prescribe neuroleptics (a class of drug with some very serious side-effects and thus are only given it absolutely needed) and who measure their recovery by how effective stimulants or psychedelics are.

Is it just me who thinks someone who has been prescribed a neuroleptic should realistically think 'using psychoactive drugs is a bad idea for me'. I think it is just me - if I mention it, some take the point, some say they NEED the drugs to enjoy life.

I'm pretty sure that latter group are quite likely to end up back on neuroleptics.

I dunno.

I used to shuffle heroin in with medicine.

We don't look at all drugs as drugs.

There's caffeine, alcohol, paracetamol, etc. They Drugs?