Starting out...

BDBoogie

Greenlighter
Hello fellow Bluelighters,

I am 23 years old, have been lifting at the gym for 3 years & am still quite skinny. I have gained some results in definition though. I have a very high protein, healthy diet & eat 5 solid meals a day. My friends who I started at the gym with gained small results over 1 and a half years then all started using different kinds of steroids. They now have gained unreal results, but have no idea what they're taking & have sort of winged it. I am very interested in taking roids to help me gain atm but don't want to take any of their advice in. Can you guys suggest the right steroid & routine please?

I have read previous threads of people asking this & they have been bagged by users who say to do it the natural way. Please if you have any comments like these save them for "Healthy Living".

Thanks

What the fuck is with all these threads?...

.If you don't even know what steroid to take, let alone what a steroid is, you aren't ready to inject a 1 and 1/2 inch needle in your muscle and squeeze in 20x more test than your balls produce....

You aren't eating enough so don't give me all that healthy diet shit...you have to eat to grow...

BUT SINCE I"M A NICE GUY and this is a drug forum I'll tell you anyways;

You want to run Testosterone enanthate at 500mgs a week for 12 weeks and run nolvadex and 20mgs for a month 2 weeks after your last shot...The rest is up to you.

My problem is PARooolller that I live in a small town with limited resources. The only way for me to find out information is the internet hence the start of this thread. I know mates who live in the city actually get the product & info from their gym or people at the gym, like I said, I don't have that luxury.

What are you talking about? Its alwayus you aussies who are ignorant with gear (and all drugs in general)...

I LEARNED EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT ANABOLICS FROM THE INTERNET...

go to isteroids.com and read up

Your friends who have been taking steroids and achieved "unreal" results will have had a better diet than you. You need to read up how to eat big before you can think about using roids. You can't just take them and expect to put on 30lbs. Steroids will allow you to make (perhaps) double your regular gains. But if your regular gains are 0 then 2x0 still equals 0.

Read ALL of the threads in the "sticky thread graveyard" and ask some SPECIFIC questions then we will be happy to help. Giving us details of your height, weight and goals (I'm guessing gaining a lot of mass by your thread- but you don't state, you could need to preserve your weight for boxing/MMA/wrestling/etc) would be useful.

Finding out what you can get hold of would be useful too- if we suggest a test enanth and deca cycle and you can only get hold of sust and eq...

All of my knowledge has come from the web. But that is like 5+ years worth of researching. You might want to pick up a copy of Anabolics 2008 or Anabolic Pharmacology- they are meant to be good resources.

Damn, PARooolller makes a real good case for roids, take them and be aaangrrrry!