• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

stamps you'd like to see on pressed pills.

I'd love for pills to be released with how much MDMA they contain!

And if another desired drug were added, it'd say the other drug.

For instance a 125mg pill with 2C-B would have...

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 2C-B

people would LOVE your pills and it would give a bit of reassurance until the fakes came out :p

I would like a pill stamped with how much MDMA is in it...

such as 250mg or whatever

OC80 imitation

lol this would be funny and useful, but only if it was a custom pill you gave to an addict friend of yours in a safe environment and you knew they didn't have other drugs in them already that could cause a bad reaction. So long as they ate it and didn't smoke or shoot the thing that is =p

...Though really you would have to have a real OC around if they were going into w/d's because that would kill the roll.. still, could turn a person around I suppose with a little insight.

I'd love for pills to be released with how much MDMA they contain!

And if another desired drug were added, it'd say the other drug.

For instance a 125mg pill with 2C-B would have...

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 2C-B

people would LOVE your pills and it would give a bit of reassurance until the fakes came out :p

Awesome combo but if I saw that pill I would think it was telling me there is 12.5 mg of 2cb in it! I would then pop two n be fuckled haha

I would like a pill stamped with how much MDMA is in it...

such as 250mg or whatever

lol 250mg pills in todays 'you need at least 2-3' market would probably lead to a MASSIVE wave of legitimate MDMA only hospital visits =p Cut er' in half and we're in business haha *WISH* all pills were like that though...in an ideal safe legal and regulated world they WOULD come like that =\

Last edited:
Has the LG symbol found its way to pills yet? Not only would the cute, simple round face be easily imprintable and recognizable, but the slogan 'LG. Life's good.' is just so fitting. :)