• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Spice synthetic weed mixed with adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispychick

Greenlighter
Hello all! It seems when I do my recreational smoking, I choose
spice....to job and random urine. Actually I am impressed ....
certain ones are stonger like Bizarro, IBlown (will have you stuck in your head
it's so good). Any other get a stronger effect making the spice amazingly more
spacey. I absolutely love it....I tried the xanax and spice and it just get me sleepy.

Just any shares ....experiences would be appreciated....even
for Spice smokers reviews. And for example like when purchasing
online I have select ones I get but for the first time in a site I
saw with Scooby Snax Kush buy one get one free and hoping it is strong....
I remember back in the day when I started smoking in 2009 it was mild,
someone PLEASE TELL ME newer current generations have changed and made
Scooby stronger.

Those pre packaged blends change their ingredients a lot , I enjoyed some a few year back, but tried a puff of recent gens and honesty instantly I knew I shouldn't be smoking this won't touch anything but the real thing now tbh, why ruin the real thing as well bro

I wouldn't fuck with any combinations, let alone spice, who the hell knows what they're selling these days...

I would do it with xanax or opiates, I kinda like spice every now and again cuz it hits you ike a train, but I wouldnt do it on adderal because I dunno whats in the spice and addeerl lowers the siezer-threshold making it a chance of having a seizere and thats not a good thing.........I just wouldn't rish it.

Maybe OP should do Spice and Tramadol. I heard it might enhance the already cool buzz.

I mixed a random head shop blend and vivance (Did I spell that right?) once. It felt like I was a robot and im pretty sure my heart was beating 300bpm.

You couldn't pay me $1,000,000 to hit whatever spice is on the market nowdays Lol terrible drug.

OP, Tram and Spice might kill you. Don't do it.
Good idea ovo1024, she might not of got the joke.

Last edited:
Can you say "seizure waiting to happen?" Be careful OP. And as ovo said, the tramadol thing was a joke.. Also a seizure waiting to happen.

Throw the spice in the toilet, that stuff is toxic.

And btw mixing synthetic cannabis with Adderall could probably result in a seizure. Definitely not worth the risk...

You are not wrong. I mixed a Vyvanse pill with a blend.
I'm glad you survived. I can't imagine how tweaked you must of become when you did that. Happy the spice didn't kill you. Also, happy you understood the polite spelling correction.

If you want experience reports on Spice/K2 go read Erowid, we can't encourage people to go out and consume these "blends" of totally unkown composition and toxicology.

Status
Not open for further replies.