• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

SPICE. farewell to this muck

^^
Well, everyone has their preferred smoking method - I was a blunt smoker. Since I also smoked cigarettes, the nicotine in a cigar skin was not a big factor for me. I wish I could get that feeling from tobacco alone! Damn all these urine tests!

The worse thing is that it is becomming illegal for the single reason that it is related to cannabis. No research what-so-ever is conducted before it is banned...

The worse thing is that it is becomming illegal for the single reason that it is related to cannabis. No research what-so-ever is conducted before it is banned...
"spice" was made illegal because it contains an undeclared pharmaceutical active ingredient, which is a good thing in my opinion. this is due to pharmaceutics regulation laws (at least in austria), not due to drug laws, so as far as I know, JWH-018 is not an illegal drug anywhere yet.

It's legal (for now in some places) and does not show up on any known drug tests. That being said nothing is like weed, even pure THC, weed allows a perfect blend of all the cannabinoids for a good high.

It's legal (for now in some places) and does not show up on any known drug tests. That being said nothing is like weed, even pure THC, weed allows a perfect blend of all the cannabinoids for a good high.
I understand the drug test thing. Its the people that are looking for something to get them high like weed, when all they have to do is smoke weed.

^^
yeah, if you can smoke weed, you should just smoke weed. The real thing should be cheaper too unless you're getting ripped off. I bet it would be pretty sick mixed together though. There was a time when I could only get mids, and one of the high-potency blends might have been nice just to um, spice it up y'know?

Yeah nigga that's what I'm talking about use that shit to potentiate weed so you can be even more stoned.

Yeah I heard it has none of the psychedelic properties of thc, only a stoned relaxing feeling, but I'm sure it would be nice to smoke without weed, or with weed together.

It depends on the blend too - Zohai SX (a diluted version of XXX Chillin / Smoke) was very psychedelic for me and gave me some rushes that felt slightly like MDxx, but it was also very anxiogenic at times. Sometimes I could REALLY get into music if only I could CALM DOWN on Zohai... lol wierd shit when you're just trying get baked. OTOH Spice Diamond was as you describe - totally mind-numbing and stoning, but not significantly euphoric or psychedlic. It's possible that a mix of the two would get you closer to a typical weed high, but I don't think you're ever going to ever match God's plant.

I understand the drug test thing. Its the people that are looking for something to get them high like weed, when all they have to do is smoke weed.

Last time I checked, I had to venture into a designated 'watched crime area' to buy weed and would be fortunate to get 75% of the weight I was paying for at most.

'Spice' products list the weight on the outside and when placed on scales the actual figure is identical. Spice products are legal in many countries/states and they arrive in the mail with zero legal issues.

Shame they're so fucked-up by comparison to weed (which isn't exactly great but sometimes yields a little fun).

Last edited:
Spice, spice gold and spice diamond do not contain JWH-018.

They contain vanilla anologues or something.

Zohai sx, smoke and some other blends contain JWH-018, but the three main spice blends DO NOT!

If you read the article it clearly states that only a new version of spice called "spice tropical synergy" (or something like that) contained JWH-018 and that spice, spice gold and spice diamond do not.

That is why the effects of zohai sx (JWH-018 ) and spice gold are so different, because they contain different ingredients.

In fact after trying both blends i would go as far as saying that spice is vastly inferior with greater side effects than zohai and probably does not contain any cannabinoids.

I would also advise people not to be guinea pigs and to stick to weed.

vinylmesh you must be reading an article that none of the rest of us have because your information conflicts with the official reporting I've seen.

Thats what Im saying . Pots great who needs a substitute for it . Unless your on probation or something . Then I can see a point in using these compounds.

Problems comes when drug testing arises 8o these chemicals dont show up on tests.

So is it legal in america? I haven't seen or heard of this in the US. I'd rather buy weed for the 45 bux it goes for.

Spice, spice gold and spice diamond do not contain JWH-018.

They contain vanilla anologues or something.

Zohai sx, smoke and some other blends contain JWH-018, but the three main spice blends DO NOT!

If you read the article it clearly states that only a new version of spice called "spice tropical synergy" (or something like that) contained JWH-018 and that spice, spice gold and spice diamond do not.

That is why the effects of zohai sx (JWH-018 ) and spice gold are so different, because they contain different ingredients.

In fact after trying both blends i would go as far as saying that spice is vastly inferior with greater side effects than zohai and probably does not contain any cannabinoids.

I would also advise people not to be guinea pigs and to stick to weed.

I have tried Spice Tropical Synergy and it's quite good, I think it and "Arctic Synergy" are comparable strength.. I think Tropical felt like Yucatan Fire, trippier, less sleepy than the Spice line's previous products.. shorter duration.. In my opinion the most similar to marijuana out of the products thus far.

Does anyone care to speculate the contents of Spice, Spice Gold and Spice Diamond? What RC's could they be if Arctic, Yucatan Fire and Tropical are the ones with JWH? What about the similar feeling XXX/Smoke and Zohai RX?

XXX/Smoke are the same thing, Smoke just seems fresher than a popular vendor's XXX.. I wonder about which RC's they could be.. I've tried RX orally.. it was akin to ingesting MJ instead of smoking it, sleepier, more narcotic.. I'm having a hard time finding a straight answer online about the solubility of JWH-018.. RX seems to be quite active just ingesting it in a capsule, takes about 3 hours to kick in, or 2.5 hours.. then it's pretty strong for an hour or 2.. then it levels out for hours you're just really stoned, like Spice Gold's stone.. somewhat sleepy..

If these RC's are water soluble unlike their natural cousin THC, the blends might be longer lasting and nearly as enjoyable sublingually as smoking them, but saving your lungs.

I used to post on the galaxy lounge, the forum started by a popular vendor of these smokes.. that forum has disappointed me lately, I was the top poster and now I got them to delete me.. they're acting really funny about the findings on the blends. The forum is supposedly not owned by the vendor anymore, it isn't supposed to be, but they're censoring information, deleting threads, not allowing us to discuss these chemicals.. my disappointment was great, and I can't post on a forum like that.. So I come to bluelight, looking for knowledge, I learned all I was allowed to learn on TGL.

At least I know here that my posts aren't going to be deleted or censored for financial gain.. no vendor is the shadow owner of this forum.. thank god. I feel it's important people are able to discuss what is really in these blends. Some people actually thought they were all natural.. I was never that foolish, but some people I imagine feel very duped. I bet that's the main reason the information is being covered up on that forum.. the vendor doesn't want to get sued, or have people buying less from him.. but it's just wrong.

The blends will all be gone soon.. but they're really interesting while they're still around..

Oh and I had a pipe, which I had bought and only used for Spice Gold test positive with a "Drug Wipe II" test kit by a police officer for marijuana.. It had consequences for me. Common questions when I say this are "are you sure no one else used your pipe" and also "maybe he lied".. The answers are "yes I'm absolutely certain" and "how could I know if he lied".. I know it does suck for me..

So yea, you might not fail a piss test but if they find a pipe you used for one of these blends, it could register as positive for cannabis residue.. so depending on where you live, that could get you in trouble.. I think where I live, I would have been in trouble simply for the pipe no matter what resin it had in it.. harsh laws..

Last edited:
Ive smoked spice and similar products for two years every week with no ill effect. The chemical was developed as a medicine in europe, and this chemical has very similar medicinal properties to cannabis.

It is very legal, offers an alternative for medicinal users and also recovering addicts - it is less euphoric and thus less addictive. It also appears to have no psychosis producing qualities, like cannabis has. As a side note it causes less paranoia also.

No doubt US will ban it, they ban anything. But will everywhere else? I mean we have cancer patients, MS & aids, and we are gonna say - sorry no medicine go frak yourself?

Plus your basically therefor saying - go smoke pot.

And legal highs now rival tobacco in its hey day in terms of profit, and markets are "used" to having an alternative. Experience with this sort of thing in new zealand, and europe, shows it doesnt matter how many bans there are, there will ALWAYS be a new product...

Stargate in new zealand has its own lab. They sold methylone for awhile, bzp before that, and now theres bk analogues being sold in europe and geranium extract in the US and NZ. Given the huge number of potential chemicals....i dont think theyve even scratched the surface in reality.

Here in NZ, these things are sold in the corner store. The last major ban only effected the market for a few months at best.

For me, having given up pot two years ago, i would be very very sad to see this replaced by something else random.

What i wonder, is will the medical pot community realise whats at stake and speak up?

I am hopeful, that here at least, we may be getting to the point of agknowledging these things are here to stay, and perhaps opt for saftey testing and regulation.

Last edited:
http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2009/01/15/ddn011509bustweb.html

Discuss..

If you're reticent to click, it's an article saying that they seized a shipment of mainly blends from the Psyche Deli coming into the US.. Bad news for it.. I've sorta resigned myself to knowing it will be banned within this year.. With that acceptance comes excitement, because I want to know exactly what each blend was.

Also, they found HU-210 according to this article. Sputnik from MJB said it was HU-210 a long time ago, and rumors were that he was paid to keep his mouth shut. He retracted it and then posted HLPC analysis data, but then seemed unable to read it, or unwilling to say what it meant.. this was on edot.

All very interesting.. but the sleepier blends and the more awake MJ-like blends being different RC's or ratios of more than one RC makes more sense to me than just saying it's different strengths.. Smoking a whole shitload of Spice Gold or Spike99 will not yield the same high as smoking a pinch of XXX or Smoke. They can't be the exact same RC's, but I don't believe any of the effects come from the listed ingredients on these blends.

I hope the backlash against these blends, when they're banned, doesn't include not only banning the the blends and all currently legal RC cannabinoids, but I hope they don't also decide to ban every plant on the fake ingredients of the blends in case one of them is causing part of it (if they actually think that).. That would be pretty awful, having not only the blends gone, no chance of getting RC cannabinoids after that, and then having them ban like 2 pedicularis species, maybe kanna, dagga's, all pretty mild stuff but not deserving of a ban. If the blends go away I really want to make a point of finding a good kanna source for my anxiety troubles. Blends have been a godsend, they make my anxiety levels lower for days after smoking. If they go away, many people are going to need new options.

Hopefully it would go down like the shitty legal pills scene.. they keep coming out with RC's in blends that aren't yet banned.. but that gets dangerous as they resort to more and more toxic or understudied chems..