• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Speed withdrawal

no_id

Bluelighter
TL;DR at the end, sorry I feel the need to vent what I experiment

I used various stimulant occasionnally/semi occasionnally for a bit more than 6 month (1 or 2 binge per month, on average using 1 time a week not forcibly in binge mode, took a 1 month break somewhere), a habit wich ended eventually in pure addiction from the beginning of this year (100 to 300mg 2fa per day).

Since amphetamine make you basically an overconfident asshole, I almost lost the support of my girlfriend due to poor decision and wrong state of mind, and was using hallucinogen fairly frequently without fear things going wrong (mainly LSD, 4hoMET and 4acoDMT). Hopefully, I didn't develop things like psychosis or HPPD, neither from amp nor from 5ht2a agonist.

I finally kicked my addiction since last tuesday (will not use stim again, sticking to acid/exceptionnal empathogen now, I'm bored of shitty drugs).

I experienced nothing severe from wednesday to friday (aside craving), where I used only codeine 1 time in the fear of experimenting terrible withdrawal (with codeine Im generally ok for 2 days : the day I take it and the afterglow day). I was quite happy to see I (seemingly) wasn't getting unmanagable withdrawal.
But I began to feel somewhat crap friday afternoon, and on saturday it hit me literally like a truck (unshakable anxiety, aches, dizziness, almost paranoid at time, feeling like I got the mega flu). I basically slept (not well) all the week end.
Gone for a walk with gf at the end of the week end and felt a bit better, but today while I don't have much physical symptom and less anxiety I am down, motivationnless, depressed, lethargic, cognition is inexistant, can't speak, can't laugh, move only because I'm obligated to.

Unavoidable terrible withdrawal set & setting : I need to work in front of a screen all the week on a important project, and I'm currently living with useless/emotionnally handicaped parents (at least they are proud of my decision to kick my habit - I wonder sometime if the only emotion they experiment is being proud of something or themself).

Only positive side is that I don't experiment craving anymore (how to crave smth wich make you feel like that ?).

Seeing I only used for 2 month, how long can it take to get functional again ? Is there any way to make all the stuff more manageable ? I read somewhere eating vitamin C help, so it's what I do (I try to eat healthy, I use the overeating symptom to eat a wide variety of fruits). If I was listening to myself I would be going for walks all the day in nature, but I can't in my situation.

Ive 70mg etizolam and 2g weed at hand, can they be of any help ? I crave weed in my state but I fear it will make all the motivation problem only worse. I don't feel the need for etiz at the moment, and I'm not sure if that can help.

TL;DR : I used stim for at least 2 month at dose like 100/200mg 2fa a day to 400/500mg on exceptionnal days, stopped 6 days ago, got sick since 3 days and I fear it isn't the end. What can I expect taking into account dosage/frequency ? What can I do for speeding up the recovery process ? Can I get any help from drugs Ive currently in my possession (weed && etiz) ?

Thx

edit : I don't have the money nor the logistics means to get supplement dopa 5htp stuff, and that's for hippies.

Last edited:
I completely forgot this thread and how I felt at these moment and I'm preparing for my second month long addiction to amphetamine since this episode. Will see what will happen.

molecule of disaster : 2-FA, my fav functionnal stim, even > to d-amp
total dose : 10g
Probable treatement duration : 20-30 days
objective : being functionnal while at the tail end of a suboxone withdrawal (can't miss more work)
Potential problem : having some tolerance to stim due to stupid multigram smoked aPVP binge (4 time in my life, never anymore, I asked to be blacklisted by my vendor for this product).

For the records, I was on 3-4 mg suboxone a day and since last saturday I took only 2 mg (one 2 hours ago). My wd don't seem that bad : when I begin to feel bad wd, I take 1mg, and I keep a minimum of 2 day beetween each intake. I hope Ill avoid the worst.
I take 2mg xanax when WD are somewhat bad and am funily fucked especially if I smoke a bowl. 1,5/2g xanax + 1 fat bong is how weed should be.

Drugs is really the funniest things in life since I'm a loser. Other normal ppl get girls, laugh, party, feel good with themself, while I'm snorting/dropping/smoking various things alone. Ive triend too much to be normal, it never hapenned, no need to try anymore. Something exist in life for all kind of ppl. For me, it's drugs.

Normal life : I want something, I get nothing or the contrary of what was desired.
Drugs : I want to be happy, I'm fucking happy.

Too late for me my life is fucked since 2, 3 years at least. I remember with nostalgia times when I had respect for myself. When I was happy with myself, not enviyng other life, and stuff. The only thing in wich I'm somewhat ok is that Ive good friends from different kind (druggies, normies, semi druggies, ect), I'm not 100% recluse. But it's a long time I lost myself and my potential. Hopefully Ill forgetting about that while tweaking
fuck

Last edited:
Theres not much you van do but ride it out. I've been through it. I went to detox after a speed bender and was sicker than the people who were there for fentanyl because they had subs. It sucks but there is an end to it

i was suggested to refrain from mentioning my doses in fear others might attempt them or get the idea that theyre safe even though they are anywhere but safe, but i use over a half gram of adderall regularly/day and it doesnt feel any different to cocaine withdrawal when ive been using either heavily or for a week or two regularly if you can get over the absolute DRAINED zombie feeling, and complete utter lack of motivation to even breathe air, then its not toooooooooo bad but see with RC's i havent a clue how long itll last but it usually lasts a minimum of 2days-a week and a half for me im thankful it doesnt last longer. but thats likely becauses i tend to take break of a week or two after regular high-dose usage.

FOR FOLKS READING THESE DOSES, I HIGHLY IMPLORE AND ADVISE YOU NOT TO EXCEED 60MG OF ANY TYPE OF AMPHETAMINE OR AMPHETAMINE ANALOG UNLESS YOU KNOW YOU CAN BOTH PHYSICALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY HANDLE IT, BECAUSE BOTH CAN BE VERY SEVERE TRIGGERING THE OTHER TO OCCUR, YOU ARE WARNED, ALSO SURPASSING THE RECCOMENDED MAXIMUM RAISES TOLERANCE VERY.VERY. QUICKLY. PLEASE BE SAFE TAKE LESS. YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE MORE.

STAY SAFE
~ZONXX

Theres not much you van do but ride it out. I've been through it. I went to detox after a speed bender and was sicker than the people who were there for fentanyl because they had subs. It sucks but there is an end to it
actually, caffeine is a HUGE aid, considering its not near the same magnitude of effects that harder stimulants will give you, but it'll really help with the drained feeling.... if you sit there with a straw and a half litre cup like i do =p