• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speed Vs Speedy E

el_nino....
dude, do you notice how the nagative vibes coming from your post are not present anywhere else in this thread, everyone else managed to show respect. i know your nick from pillreports.... we dont do shit the same over here, it's about respect.
we know all about the market being polluted, but we realise that there's little chance of stopping that barring a mass scene enlightening.
and yeah speed pills damage your health... we know this... yet you offer no support to your arguement that MDMA is a clean, classy drug, and that MDMA pills are less harmful than speed ones. mayb in your eyes.
and i metioned in my post the slow yet constant improvement of locally produced pills. some of these are looking real good these days (ie blue butterflys) and can be called 'good pills', although not good MDMA pills. but you know as well as i do that many ppl enjoy speed pills and seek them out, considering them superior to powdered speed, and cheaper than E. so although some have been, they are not all "like dirt".
and lastly we DO realise what we are doing. yes its sad that the market is polluted, but we've developed ways to beat the market - testing, selective buying, pillreports.
so dude, can your 'tude.
tony

I think as long as we have testers (bless those little bottles) we can make wise choices ourselves as to which pills to buy. And personally I think its good having choice, though I personally would love to see 'Green CU' like bickies flooding the markets as much as these speed bickies seem to be
smile.gif

*bump* Brought this one forward from the archive as I think it has some good info.
BigTrancer :)
[ 24 June 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

wow this is mega-old!
*waves at BT*
id just like to clear this up - on the MDxx+speed pill which i mentioned 2 years ago, ive not been able to officially confirm that ive come across a pill which tests as such. its hard to know whats really in all those things we eat (other than the main active ingredient which shows up on those lovely testers :) ).
but over time, ive come to appreciate pure substances (MDxx or methamphetamine) as opposed to the speedy pill. perhaps im getting old - i dont party for days anymore. nowadays quality (clean) is better than quantity (length of time) so we can all get some rest.
the speedy pill is good value for money if u're partying hard without a care in the world <- this includes your sanity.
go pure.
:)
ps. those lasers were so purty!

un fortunately canberra is dominated by a speed pill market, so alot of ppl out on a supposed "e" are just speeding away, many of my friends have still not tried a real mdma pill even after 40 odd difff ones
I was like this....the first few times I took 'E' I couldnt understand what all the fuss was about...its was like a low dosage of meth without the rush. Then I changed sources and BAM suddenly I knew what the fuss was about.
To this day I stand by the truism that poeople who prefer 'chargy' (god that word is so fucking wank) pills just havent had a good MDMA pill yet.

an interesting read! Where do you guys dig up these old gems from? hehehe :)
Andromeda :)

I just use the search button to look for answers to questions - click the old posts, that I haven't read for ages, because sometimes the answers are hidden away in the older posts. This forum and the Aus Archive are wicked for that kind of stuff - many of the old discussions on a wide variety of topics from 5-HTP to MDMA/MDEA to SAM-e to meth/ice are still relevant.
If I find something that's interesting I bump it forward so others can have a read too - because not everyone's been around for ages and looked through the archives. You can bump anything you like from this forum - and if anyone finds a thread in Australia Archives they want to discuss again, I'm more than happy to either bring it across for you, or create a new post with a link to the old archived thread. :)
Bump away - if you found it interesting, someone else might too.
BigTrancer :)