• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants speed paste hard to dissolve, used very pure amphetamine sulphate powder

thanks for your input guys, citric + heat dissolved it, maybe citric alone would have if I wasn't so sick of stirring. Need to build some kind of tool to do this for me, I am so tired of it lol.

However I am unsure if I even wanted it dissolved or not, solution was crystal clear afterward, let it cool down and saw no particles build up. However I didn't IV because I destroyed my rigs a few hours ago, a decision that was hard but necessary for the moment.

thanks for your input guys, citric + heat dissolved it, maybe citric alone would have if I wasn't so sick of stirring. Need to build some kind of tool to do this for me, I am so tired of it lol.

However I am unsure if I even wanted it dissolved or not, solution was crystal clear afterward, let it cool down and saw no particles build up. However I didn't IV because I destroyed my rigs a few hours ago, a decision that was hard but necessary for the moment.
I’m no expert but had some speed same thing half wouldn’t dissolve so trial and error so I just shot up what wouldn’t dissolve but thought I’m missing out so heated it on low heat dissolved easily shot it straight away no probz but the following weekend done the same but larger dose heated on low heat dissolved easily loaded the needle got distracted for probably half a minute then went to inject and it had already solidified/crystallised in needle it was like concrete would not budge so worried if I should be injecting this strain of speed at all any input may save lives cheers 🤙🏼

Edit: thread title should read that I am used to very pure amphetamine powder that dissolves by just adding water almost

Hey, I bought some speed a few days ago, apart from that it was long time ago since I did speed. (years). My girlfriend used to really like it, it was her DOC, so I did it alot too, though never really cared for it after we separated. Now I have some, and it's difficult to dissolve in water. Or well, sometimes it is. Seems to be depending alot on how much water I add. I tried insulin rigs 1ml first, failed totally, would not dissolve even. Then I used 3,5ml syringes +31g leuer lock needles. This worked though the solution was hard to press through the 31g needles for some reason, however when trying to dose 400mg or above, it will not dissolve completely and actually just gelled up like a MS Contin. This was annoying to say the least. Any way to fix this? Would bringing out the heavy artillery (10/20ml syringes and larger needles help?).

I was used to getting pure powder with some small hard stones, this we bought from the dealer who I always could watch take it from the 100g/1kg bags. This you added water too, and it almost dissolved itself immediately. Now I've never had speedpaste before, just this type of meth/amphetamine that always dissolved and never left any residue. With this I find I sometimes even lose like 1ml of water of 3,5 because of all the goo that doesn't dissolve. Seems to work with less amount though it may be random.

Any tricks? Heating? (I think not but...) Chopping and drying the stone I got?

I am not that mad since the price was quite low and I got more than I payed for, it wasn't great in my standards but I've found that nothing really is since being able to get it without someone stepping on it yet another time after the kilo. It wasn't particularly bad either, it's quite avarage. Is this regular for this type of amphetamine? I will complain about the solubility of this if I'm not doing something wrong, because to an IV user, this is unacceptable really. Wish I had micron filters for this.

I think speed taken any other way than IV is a waste of time and money so don't recommend other routes, I've already done those,
Waste of time and money. NL is against IV use since Sittard, it's a cut. Pure amp 75mg-100 /ml anyway. Try ecamorating the cut, amp sulf isn't that volatile

It’s scary reading amps users basically saying ‘it wouldn’t dissolve but I shot it up anyway’.

Crush amphetamine sulfate (or meth) to a medium coarse powder and whatever does not dissolve almost instantly in a very amount of room temperature water ain’t amps.

Freebase amphetamine is less water soluble but still dissolves quickly.

If you heat it to ‘make sure it all dissolves’ - all you are doing is dissolving the cut and making it injectable. Which is varying degrees of stupid depending on the cut.

We really do need to get back to prioritising HR.

I was always under the impression scandanavian speed was high quality be it amp sulph or meth hcl and it's to do with stimulants and iv use being hand in hand with each other.

Also afaik most sulphate salts are not suitable for smoking whether if this is just meth/amphetamines or all drugs I am unsure but amp sulphate is defo unsmokeable and so is meth sulphate

He told me this is amphetamine sulphate base, does this make me have to dissolve it differently?

Could it be smoked if it is base? save the veins from the citric.

If it waa it would dissolve I would have thought

Have you got a drug testing kit?

If not you can just boof or swallow a bit of it (you should know what speed tastes like and taste test it) go get a home drug testing kit to test people, if you test positive then its speed!

Not sure how this substance would have been manufactured but if its from a guy who has it by the bucketload then I suggest you take it back or ask him what the hell it is.

Another thing you could do is acetone wash it to get rid of impurities , might not do much to help though.

Don't bother with iv that stuff, it's not worth the risk.

I've never heard of speed paste before...and u describe it like a powder, so is it powder or paste?

Ur equipment seems fine, and like u said, u shouldn't need to prep beyond adding water and maybe stirring for a little bit...so really there's only 2 reasons I can imagine:
1) You have a base, and you need to add an acid to dissolve it,

Or

2) You have regular amph salt that is cut with something nasty that is insoluble in water

My guess is #2, since you said it dissolves in some circumstances and not others, but can't be sure of course

Bottom line is: nobody can tell u what u got, and salts should dissolve in water without any tricks (heating and recrystalziing etc) so if u can't dissolve it, don't shoot it. And if you don't wanna snort, smoke, or take orally, then throw it. Away or return it
sorry just realized how old this thread is. wtf..

-
Its usually sold as a paste. I really don't get this. I usually bake it in the oven to turn to powder. Then you lose 33% of the weight anyway what I'm thinking is maybe the dealer decided to post some denser liquid in here that is messing with Ops processes.

I agree I don't think you should shoot. but I've never tried to shoot I usually use nasally and it does seem to not dissolve up there completely sometimes. I will usually snort a bit of hot afterwards to help. Sometimes I use a nasal spray to open up my passages seems to help. Sorry know thats not totally relevant but all I really know about using the product from experience. that being said I do have and use speed occasionally though I have to ship overseas. it's just so much less crazy than meth.

Last edited:
I’m no expert but had some speed same thing half wouldn’t dissolve so trial and error so I just shot up what wouldn’t dissolve but thought I’m missing out so heated it on low heat dissolved easily shot it straight away no probz but the following weekend done the same but larger dose heated on low heat dissolved easily loaded the needle got distracted for probably half a minute then went to inject and it had already solidified/crystallised in needle it was like concrete would not budge so worried if I should be injecting this strain of speed at all any input may save lives cheers 🤙🏼
Hey man had the same prob many times, I think it’s just that type of speed.

First thing I wish all you Americans would take the time of day to realise base is not meth or freebase, in the European sense it’s a type of putty wet sulphate speed, it can not be smoked.

I found cooking up less in one shot helps, I was with a hardcore street user once whom taught me the art of jacking up in terrible fashion, but we wud get a glass of boiling water and put the lid on the pin and put the syringe In it to rest when ever it starts going cloudy and hard, it abt 20secs it’s back to clear and soluble, but wait a sec as not to inject it when to hot
When there was a lot of speed in the shot I’d taste it in my mouth before the shot was even done, amazing quick the body m and the rush was gd.

But Was scared to thinking what if it goes hard in the body I’d be dead, but I guess it spreads out and gets used,

If any body can shed light on this wud be gd.

Somebody said hydroscopic is speed so might explain it.

I had 48hiur psychosis’s after shooting it for three days once so it’s bad shit, known when ta stop
But I was herion and crack user at time. a mate got a once of base and it was on the house for days.
I found shooting a shot filled with as much as would disolve would give me a hit like smoking a pipe of crack, so I was re doseing to often, I forgot that after the rush it’s not over the speed is building up on me in the background, I was lucky to survive that one.

When I see a friend now whom does paste a lot I just drop it with a coffe and it works gd. Sometimes il do a Im shot but lately it seems to be really hard to get it clear at all.

O yea one last horror story, the guy at the crack den once had no veins so wud get me to do it for him, once it took so long to get a vein it started going bad just as it was going in, I said it’s going cloudy I shud pull it out and he was like nooo just slam it , it was like pushing in concrete but a load went it, I thought he drop dead but didnt.

No judge folks to u been there

get a glass of boiling water and put the lid on the pin and put the syringe In it to rest when ever it starts going cloudy and hard, it abt 20secs it’s back to clear and soluble, but wait a sec as not to inject it when to hot
I've done this plenty of with high concentration k crystal shots that start to solidify (like shoving a gram in a 1ml), works well, i actually learnt it from a speed head too lol, you just HAVE to shoot hot sometimes, but that can be a straight killer on the veins even big ones, its not just the heat but the ph level 👎
You can also just cap it and run it under the hot/warm tap, just wipe it with alcohol after if possible.
When there was a lot of speed in the shot I’d taste it in my mouth before the shot was even done,
I love this. It happens with k too which i love the taste of but i love the taste of a 50/50 speed and k shot....damn this has been pretty triggering lol right im off im going to eat some cheese and take my mind off that fucking rush 😂

OPs problem defo sounded like a solubility problem i was going to suggest using less product/more water or warmer water but looks like they figured it out. My mate used to get 1g of paste in a 1ml by using warm water or heating the shot a bit, ive seen it solidify in the rig half way thru him shooting it plenty of times, pro tip: say you have a 1ml and by 0.5ml its gone chunky, draw back enough blood to fill the rig up, if you know you are still in (you need steady hands) that much blood at body temp is hot enough to dissolve your product in making it possible for you to shoot the rest without pulling out and having to place it warm water etc ;)

I've done this plenty of with high concentration k crystal shots that start to solidify (like shoving a gram in a 1ml), works well, i actually learnt it from a speed head too lol, you just HAVE to shoot hot sometimes, but that can be a straight killer on the veins even big ones, its not just the heat but the ph level 👎
You can also just cap it and run it under the hot/warm tap, just wipe it with alcohol after if possible.

I love this. It happens with k too which i love the taste of but i love the taste of a 50/50 speed and k shot....damn this has been pretty triggering lol right im off im going to eat some cheese and take my mind off that fucking rush 😂

OPs problem defo sounded like a solubility problem i was going to suggest using less product/more water or warmer water but looks like they figured it out. My mate used to get 1g of paste in a 1ml by using warm water or heating the shot a bit, ive seen it solidify in the rig half way thru him shooting it plenty of times, pro tip: say you have a 1ml and by 0.5ml its gone chunky, draw back enough blood to fill the rig up, if you know you are still in (you need steady hands) that much blood at body temp is hot enough to dissolve your product in making it possible for you to shoot the rest without pulling out and having to place it warm water etc ;)
Ahh man my post and your was triggering for sure.
I came Onto the subject because I read a story in the paper about a family in England that opened their cereal and found a bag of crystal meth Inside I was imagining what I do with such a bag obviously never having tried it in England but having done loads of paste I was searching abt the damage.Ketamine is my all time favourite drug it’s just so hard to get now all my K years I never did needles and a few times I’ve had some now I’ve had no needles and only small bits okay when I was okay head I thought you could only inject liquid stuff so I did see a video about cooking crystals the taste of K is the most nostalgic and favourable taste in the world I would kill to try a shot and taste it in my mouth Do you have any tips for cooking it safely and do you do IV I thought that was crazy dangerous are u uk? Peace

@Ericblair88 yes I'm in uk pal and for k just add at least 1ml of water onto your pile of k on a spoon then heat with lighter until it bubbles and goes clear you can also do this with stirring and no heat but takes 5 mins rather than 30 secs i prefer to heat because of how much quicker it is plus it means ive boiled the water too.
IV ket can be dangerous yes, you will go zombie mode and fall the fuck over literally within seconds of pushing the plunger so be sat or ready to sit on a good sofa or bed with pillows ideally i try to lay onto my side rather than on my back just incase.
Don't even bother trying to recap the needle just get it away from you and sit on the floor lol
Ideally, wear a helmet if you have one!
Nothing beats that taste man i did 3g earlier about 500mg sniffed and 3 or 4 IM shots outside having a drink with my mate ending the bag with a nice ~500mg IV into old faithful sat in an armchair inside in this random girls house lol. Minty

Amphetamine sulphate, according to Martindale's pharmacopea, is soluble 1g in 11ml of water, at room temp, to form a saturated solution. If you have to heat it, to get it to dissolve, then it becomes like wallpaper paste, on cooling, I'd be almost certain it's cut with caffeine (especially if goo has what looks like little crystals, after removing solution with pressure). Caffeine is very soluble in hot water, but the solubility drops off rapidly, as temp drops.

It’s scary reading amps users basically saying ‘it wouldn’t dissolve but I shot it up anyway’.

Crush amphetamine sulfate (or meth) to a medium coarse powder and whatever does not dissolve almost instantly in a very amount of room temperature water ain’t amps.

Freebase amphetamine is less water soluble but still dissolves quickly.

If you heat it to ‘make sure it all dissolves’ - all you are doing is dissolving the cut and making it injectable. Which is varying degrees of stupid depending on the cut.

We really do need to get back to prioritising HR.
Freebase amphetamine is a liquid at room temp, so the chances of encountering that are next to zero, unless you specifically treat amp sulphate with caustic soda solution. It's part of how to purify amphetamine - react with sodium hydroxide, shake with ether, separate, keeping the ether layer, then remake the sulphate salt, by treating the extract with sulphuric acid (a very small amount), dissolved in ether.

Just as a last note, the reason amphetamine hydrochloride isn't encountered, is because the powder form absorbs enough water from the atmosphere, to dissolve in it...