Special words for beautiful people.

Hedonistic Angel

Bluelight Crew
You know you truely love someone, when your love for them is greater then your need for them.
To live in the hearts of those you leave behinde is not to die.
War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left.
Know only one way to love: Body, heart and soul. You may get hurt, but it is the only way to love your life.
You know the most precious things in your life, by the risks you had to take in order to achieve them.
Social acception is the repression of a persons indapendent mind.
It is better to have loved, and lost then to have never loved at all. But it is better still to have loved, lost and learnt.
Be who you are at all times. Do not strive for love, as you will find it when you least expect it. And when you do, in being your true self you will know that the person loves you for who you are, have been and will be.
Give all, or nothing.
Friends are people who know all your faults, and love you all the same.
Let a man beat to the rhythm of his own drum.
If some one hurts you once, it's their fault. If they hurt you twice, it's your own fault.
Live you life with an open heart, an open mind and open arms.
PLUR
The Angel
xxxxxxxxxx
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************

Hey There,
Thank you very much for those beautiful words of wisdom... I think that I am one of the few people who know exactly what it is like to be "in love" Unfortunately, my partner did not feel the same way as I did... There is always a point in every relationship where one or both partners decide that the gains from sacrifice are worth the risk of getting hurt... After both people cross that line, a relationship is a very very beautiful thing... Some of you out there know what I mean... When you look into that person's eyes and see everything that you have always been missing inside of yourself... Complete and utter trust... Unconditional love... These sound like impossibilities, but I know that they exist because I've experienced them, so don't give up on people because we will all find it someday... PLUR, -Caleb-
------------------
"Oh God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, Oh God do not be still. For, behold, Thine enemies make an uproar..." Psalm 83:1-2.

Thanks! I agree with you, on that very few people know what it is really like to be completely in love. It's a whole world emotion, and it consumes you. I thank higher people for being lucky enough to hve been blessed with love. I'v found my soulmate, my kindred and my guardian angel all in one person. I know what it's like to look in someones eyes and just want to cry because of the love you feel for them. I've found myself in his eyes, and everything I want to be. I've learnt so much as well. (Thank you Sambo, for loving me. And letting me love you.)
I hope everyone out there finds a person they can share their world with. Someone they would give anything for, risk the world just to be with them.
Happy Loving!
The Angel
XXXXXXXXX
Be sensual. Be loving. Be needing. Be needed. Be loved. Just Be.
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************

Hedonistic Angel, that was a great post...
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

Angel - great post! I thought I had it, I lost it, I learned from it, and here I am, back out there taking what comes and living with the knowledge I gained the first time around.
To add a line, one of the best things you can learn is never to hurt someone in a way you've been hurt before - if you do you're just as bad as the person who hurt you.
- aby

exactly sweet Hedonistic Angel....War doesn't determine who is right, just who is left" And Oh dear God in heaven does it teach you what love is when you have gone through combat and really fucked people and their lives up. They put a gun in your hand and tell you to go kill those people if you love your country, and then they try to rip off your stash when your back here trying to forget what ya did.......yea shit!!!!!iF e HELPS YOU LOVE MORE, SO THEN LOVE MORE!!!!!I am sorry hedonistic angel to ruin your love mood here, but try to understand what I,m saying here.....I'm listening to Band of Gypsys by Jimmy Hendrix and it just fucks me up............................plur
if you are not programming yourself, someone else is.........JN

great post
i have found my soul mate but he never found his in me the only thing that got me thru some bad days was the belief that if i loved him i could let him go.......thanks for the wonderful reminder
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"

wow. thank you for this post. The one you started with-- "You know you truely love someone, when your love for them is greater then your need for them." is exactly what I'm trying to deal with right now. I know what it's like to have found that person that makes you feel entire and complete, that great, awsome love, but I've found him too early, and still have so much growing to do before I can mesh my life together with his. Unfortunately he only feels that "need" right now, and I don't think he can understand that we need to be apart to be together in the future.
frown.gif
But these words are wise and true. Thank you for posting them.

Wow. That was beautiful. Wise words Angel. Thank you.
PLUR
------------------
***A true smile only happens when no one is watching***

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will
leave footprints in your heart.
I think that's all I have to say in reply to this post.
Thankyou for being a true friend.
JEN

the essence of bluelight - I don't care if youv'e been here for a month a year or you just joined yesterday .. when i read posts like this i just know i have friends out there - even if we haven't met yet ... thats the beatifull think about this place everyone is excepted immediatly and no questions asked just a hugh welcome sign with a hug and plur in the air
smile.gif

Thanks for the post
smile.gif
It made my day just a bit happier
smile.gif

------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

Shankya fer zee be-utaful post!!! *MUA!!!*
All of that is soooo true, especially the love parts!
Love you guys to death!
------------------
*PeAcElOvEuNiTyReSpEcT*

Hello honey! You say such wonderful things!! I don't know how I could live without you!! You mean so much to me! I want to be with you now,... not sitting infront of my computer!!! I love you!
------------------
Everything begins with an "E"!