• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

special k or mdma?

Let me again stress that NOT ALL grey mitsi's have K in them, but I have seen it.
You seriously can't think that there is only one type of grey mitsi going around? *lol*

Regarding the Grey Mitzi's...the effects that MunkE MC has described don't sound very "K-like". K doesn't have any euphoric or "loved up" feelings associated with it.
I have done straight K both in Aus and overseas, and I can state catagoricly that I have come across K in Melbourne pills sold as E. The green 007's come immediately to mind.
If you snort a pill that contains K, two things will be a dead give-away:
1) It burns alot more than E, speed, or coke.
2) You can feel an effect within about one minute, much quicker than any of the popular recreational substances in common use.
K is a strong dissociative, so it causes an "out of body feeling". Much like the "3rd person effect" that you can sometimes get with LSD. Your tactile sensations are kinda' cool also, I once spent 30 minutes squeezing a balled up tissue...and it was great!
NB: PlastikMan...I hate to contradict you, but yup, K is used as a veterinary anaesthetic.
A good link to K information is
http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs/Cyclohexamines/Ketamine/Ketamine_faq.html

I stand corrected. I always thought that K had similar properties and a similar chemical make up to the tranquiliser but was still a different thing.
My humblest apologies.

sorry for yelling but AGAIN I STRESS--REASONS FOR BELIEVING KETAMINE WAS IN THE GREEN CU
-I COULD NOT MOVE MY LEGS-SLIGHT VISUALS
one more time just in case you didn't catch it
I COULD NOT MOVE MY LEGS-SLIGHT VISUALS
if you read my former post i made a guess that it was mdma with a little k in it
the luved up and euphoric feelings being attributed to the mdma
ok am i understood this time?

heh heh heh...munkE getting angry...
smile.gif

I hear you man...I had K (most probably) twice in green WWF and white heart...effects like you describe...especially the green WWF...couldn't move, felt good (probably some MDMA in it too) visuals big time especially just b4 the comedown and something similar to tripping...hmmm...
smile.gif
princehamlet
smile.gif

Just about the price of K, my friend is studying medicine and pinched some of this stuff (only a tiny tube) from the lab. He rekons they said its worth about $1000????
------------------
at night, rave near the guards compartment naked with a blue light

Munke Magic,
My guess is that the loved up and euphoric feeling that you were enjoying is probably from the pill itself. Don't forget that e was originally branded the love drug.
You'll usually find that once you have reached the half life of the pill and enter the come down that you will be trying to have sex with trees. Prior to this, and at the pinnacle of the effect, you'll be aching to go hard, or just do something. It really depends on the quality of the pill, as we know, they all vary from make to make and even within makes. A Gold cK can fuck you over one week, and lift you up to heaven the next. As well as the variation in pill quality, you must also consider your moods prior to dumping, how you feel etc. Some peopl find that e eccentuates their original mood ie. if you are angry and drop, your anger will filter through s a sensation during your peak.
My thoughts in relation to your initial question are that you pulled a few cones once you got home. If this is the case this will almost certainly explain your hallucinations (depending on the quantity of e/pot). As for the lethargy, well just revel in it and enjoy, my friend.
One more thing..... In your original post you talk of the effect as caused by Grey Mitsubishis, and further on you tell us that it was a Green CU. Are you ok man?
Pills have been known on almost every occasion to cause a person to become vague, and you are no exception to the rule.
Good to see!
------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE: CONSUMPTION OF XTC CAUSES EXCESS SKINNY DIPPING WITH FRIENDS.
"Come in, it's really warm"!
Keep Rolling.

oj my friend youve miss read my post, havent heard a thing ive said and your assumptions were incorrect.
if you re read my earlier comments i attributed the luved up euphoric feelings to the mdma, do you know what mdma is oj? it's xtc the actuall drug, ok? so when i say i attribute the loved up rushy feelings to the mdma i am referring to xtc, or the pill as you put it.
secondly know the paralysis(sp?) of my legs and my friends legs came on about an hour after it kicked in, along with the visuals, while we were peaking, and no we did not smoke any pot, and only dropped one pill each
i dont mind being on mah ass, infact i love so called "smacky" pills, but not being able to move your legs is taking it a bit far.
and finally, if you read my comments at the top of the page, my post was to find out what the effects of the grey mitsu's were because someone said they were mdma and another said they were special k and this is what happened with me and the green cu's, some said they were mdma, some said they were special k,
so i have now come to the conclusion that the green cu's were mostly mdma, and a lil bit of k, if you want my reasoning for this, read my earlier comments coz im sick of explaining myself to people who cant be bothered reading them or fail to understand what i have to say
jb can you block people from replying to this? i think the discussion should stop here
[This message has been edited by MunkE Mc (edited 06 May 2000).]

hmm i admit its getting a bit repetitive and pointless but i dont like closing threads... hmm lemme think about it

Some of you don't seem to know too much about Ketamine, what it does, what it has been used for (medically) and how it reacts with other drugs. Rather than me sitting here pretending like I know everything about Ketamine, here are a few links I've found helpful when I went through my Ketamine Research Phase. So yeah, just use these links as a starting off point. Some of them have some excellent trip reports attached, other's just tell you about the drug.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine.shtml
http://www.dancesafe.org/ketamine.html
http://www.pcb.co.za/users/ravesafe/ketamine.htm
http://www.crew2000.freeserve.co.uk/ket.htm
http://www.crew2000.freeserve.co.uk/mdea.htm
The last one is exclusively about MDEA, i saw this and thought it might be a good idea to include it in this thread too.
Cheers,
mona.
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 06 May 2000).]

$1000 JAS??? i think you should knock off a zero there buddy!
smile.gif