• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television South Park

rate it

• Total voters
One of my favorite things I saw on there recently was the fight between satan and manbearpig 😂 actually an epic fight scene

From the creators of Southpark, on Deepfakes. Both funny as hell and terrifying:

This is what it’s gonna be like when I go back to work probably...except who knows who will be shooting who lol! 😂

(Just got the chance to actually watch this now)
Take a gun. You have the right to, right?

Wow, long thread. I voted four stars, I have watched South Park since 1999 and it is one of my all time favorite shows but I have thought there has been a significant decline in quality over the past few seasons.

Walmart policy is no weapons for Associates (what employees are called). We are not even allowed to tell people who don't wear masks anything lol.

It's fucked. Fuck Walmart. I do most of my actual shopping at Target.

To keep this post on topic...

Cartmans laugh when the guys shit themselves had me lolling hard

Dont think ive seen that episode

I never was into South Park until about 6 or 7 months ago and haven’t stopped watching it since. It’s so fuckin funny. My favorite ones are the Terrance and Phillip trailer, the lord of the rings one, and the Black Friday trilogy. I like the ones where they play pretend haha. The ninja one too

The Lord of the Rings and Black Friday trilogy are great episodes. I also like the episodes where it is focused on the kids doing childish things like playing pretend or misunderstanding the adult world. The last few seasons, since they started focusing on things like memberberries, Trump and Teggridy farms I have not liked.

I thought that the Amazon/Jeff Bezos storyline was pretty fun, that was a recent one

The newer episodes aren't all horrible, it's still funny sometimes but watch some of the older seasons and I think you'll see a big difference.

The newer episodes aren't all horrible, it's still funny sometimes but watch some of the older seasons and I think you'll see a big difference.
One of the newer Halloween specials even copied Stephen Kings creepshow movie from the 80s. They've done a great job remaining relevant and hilarious at the same time.