• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

South Australia imposes synthetic drugs ban

Synthetic drugs scare the absolute shit out of me.

Kids stick with what you know is going to fuck you up and how it is going to fuck you up (in terms of your weekend and mental/physical health such as sustained drug abuse). We all know what too much MDMA/meth/heroin does! Whereas too much of an RC like what, seriously, what could happen to you, meth was created almost 100 years ago, think of what that does to people now, what are the new recipe of drugs going to do to people in the next 100 years? I don't even want to know.

Yep, but on the other hand I really dont mind these Guinea pigs sorting the wheat from the chaff maybe one day they will be the ones to come across the next MDMA or heroin!

^ finally something we agree on! Here here to that right there! Most will end up mentally and possibly physically fucked, however, nothing surer someone will stumble upon the perfect NEW AGE drug... But yeah, I'd leave it to them to play with the dodgy Chinese cooked substitutes.

Well I guess if they are the ones willing to risk it you know, once they want to try it there's little you can do because they're the type to get it one way or another... kids these days...

Ok sorry I offended you afterlyfestyle and I have deleted the post but I stand by what I have said the "synthetic drugs" or RC's are in the same league as your traditional drugs. They all cause long term health problems. Michael J. Fox is a prime example of what cocaine can do to a person. Also I sated that heroin/MDMA/cocaine and amphetamines were all once research chemicals themselves. As for the K more likely DXM lol I was using a bit of dramatic license... you do know what that is? 4-MMC was originaly synthesized in the 20's and MDPV was developed and evaluated in the 1950's. The negative effects were to great and methylphenidate was developed and marketed instead.

Do you realize that Shulgin was developing 2cb at the same time as MDMA and it has been used for just as long. In fact it was a short lived legal alternative to MDMA in the 80's in the USA. Also 2cb was developed and marketed legally in Germany as an aphrodisiac in the 90's and sold in 10 mg doses. Indeed 2cd, 2ce, 2ci were all developed and experimented with by Sasha as were a variety of other substances of both the tryptamine and PEA family. Read PIHKAL and TIHKAL sometime, Shulgin is the man! Also note I enjoyed 2cb, it has less negative effects in terms of post usage blues and not as harsh a MDMA physically. Also in larger doses it is an enjoyable psychedelic experience. I was in Holland in 1999 and there were "smart shops"...

Also fuck you to even think I've taken a "pill" since 2000. I've posted some place what long term MDMA abuse did to me and it was not a fucking pretty sight so fucking sit on that one. Also the quality declined of pills declined in Australia around 2000... see the original "Underbelly". Also "fuck you up" is not good in terms of HR and if that is what your after good for you. You will reap what you sow. Also I have shared some personal shit on here with my addiction and near death experiences to both novel chemicals and the more "traditional" or as you so eloquently phrased it the drugs "you know is going to fuck you up." because afterlife you are right they will fuck you up but be scared and respect those drugs as much as any RC. Heroin or cocaine, LSD or amphetamine they all carry just as great a risk as any fucking RC and to think otherwise is just foolish. Do you think M. J. Fox thought cocaine use would lead to early Parkinson's??

What I'm trying to say is all drugs carry risks and that is why I was so pissed at your post and using the phrase "fuck you up" because they will fuck you up. As an example I stopped using heroin in the mid 90's and luckily was not too far down that path that I could not return. The reason? I fucking OD'd on some really strong H. Woke up covered in spew after blacking out and apparently almost stopped breathing... top mates. To use the term "fuck you up" so loosely as if it's a good thing but in the same breath to say your scared of RC's?? Do you ever fear an OD on H? Do you fear depression from long term use of MDMA? Do you fear not being able to remember events from 10 years ago because it was all a bit of an E haze? Also those scattered out old hippies who took to much LSD in the 60's and 70's does that not make you pause and think? Do you fear M. J. Fox's early Parkinson's disease from cocaine abuse? Do you not fear having heart issues from both amphetamine and cocaine? Best of all these drugs can OD you just as quick as any RC. I'm not defending RC's I'm just amazed at your naivety at the risks both traditional and RC drugs entail.

As for the next MDMA/LSD/whatever they have already been developed and are just old stuff that has been rediscovered like 4-MMC. Or new analogues of old substances such as the Nbome's. The new generation stuff such as 3,4 CTMP and worse is the new path for legal highs and it won't yield anything desirable just death in a pill/powder or crystalline form. By the way if you want something that will really "fuck you up" 3,4 CTMP should take care of that itch... permanently. As for cluttering up your in box afterlyfestyle perhaps delete your inbox after reading. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
^ finally something we agree on! Here here to that right there! Most will end up mentally and possibly physically fucked, however, nothing surer someone will stumble upon the perfect NEW AGE drug... But yeah, I'd leave it to them to play with the dodgy Chinese cooked substitutes.

Say's the character who I first had tiffs with on BL some 2 years ago over MXE lol. But yes the latest generation stuff is supper dodgy 3,4 CTMP and worse. Some are even marketed as one substance that is chemically impossible to even exist and who knows what the real drug is? At least back then with MXE it was fairly certain MXE was what you got, most of the time... good to see you posting again AS13!

Yeah, The perfect drug is out there and I would love to live long enough to see it. So far alcohol leads by a significant margin

I've suffered my own path I'm not a fresh little green Girl Scout that hasn't web around the block..

& Pills are shit in general unless you live in the Netherlands and can get the bullets, grenades, androids etc. Otherwise like normal Aussie with half a brain cell on a dry continent I just get MDMA. I'm not naive about HR. Go and see half my posts in ED and you'll see what I'm about, as if your not denying that one would rather smoke meth every day for a month rather than whatever the fuck the sex shop with the legal highs sells down the road for month.

I don't do H so don't imply that I do.

I don't suffer from depression etc anymore or any ill mental health effects from drugs right now, because I overdid it a few times, spent months clean and now I feel better than ever. It's easy not to blow it out of proportion if you don't have an addiction or "your enthusiasm can be kept in check".. so I'll be ok.

Wtf like seriouslllly... over this :\

Since this thread covers more than just SA as in the title I thought I'd post this here -

NSW laws that come into effect today outlaw the use, supply or manufacture of synthetic drugs

TOUGH new NSW laws banning a range of synthetic drugs come into effect today, the State Government says.

In a statement, the Government said the new legislation made it an offence to possess, manufacture, supply or advertise "psychoactive substances''.

It said penalties for breaching the laws included a $2200 fine or two years imprisonment.

"There is no silver bullet to protect people from the scourge of these psychoactive substances, but the NSW government now has groundbreaking laws in place which will continue to make a significant impact,'' Fair Trading Minister Anthony Roberts said.

The new laws also make it an offence to possess, supply, or manufacture substances listed in Schedule 9 of the Commonwealth Poisons Standard, the O'Farrell government says.

Under the laws, it's also an offence to manufacture, supply or advertise any psychoactive substance for sale for human consumption.

The changes come after 45 new substances, which consist mainly of synthetic substances, were deemed prohibited drugs in September.

Minister for Mental Health, Kevin Humphries, said synthetic drugs were "a real danger to people's safety''.

"These products can contain untested chemicals, with unknown toxicity,'' he said.

"(Users) are playing Russian roulette with their health.''

With some vids and pics at -

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-synthetic-drugs/story-fni0cx4q-1226734210051

I've suffered my own path I'm not a fresh little green Girl Scout that hasn't web around the block..

& Pills are shit in general unless you live in the Netherlands and can get the bullets, grenades, androids etc. Otherwise like normal Aussie with half a brain cell on a dry continent I just get MDMA. I'm not naive about HR. Go and see half my posts in ED and you'll see what I'm about, as if your not denying that one would rather smoke meth every day for a month rather than whatever the fuck the sex shop with the legal highs sells down the road for month.

I don't do H so don't imply that I do.

I don't suffer from depression etc anymore or any ill mental health effects from drugs right now, because I overdid it a few times, spent months clean and now I feel better than ever. It's easy not to blow it out of proportion if you don't have an addiction or "your enthusiasm can be kept in check".. so I'll be ok.

Wtf like seriouslllly... over this :\

Yeah... getting clean and keeping in that place is a battle I can respect. Maybe don't post like you did with the whole "fucks you up" and have H and stuff listed as ok drugs vs scary RC's, they are all dangerous... over it also buddy. As for the legal highs they are unlabeled and unknown substances taken at your own very great risk. But smoking meth produces a carcinogenic byproduct so also carries a really massive risk. Legal Highs are vague and not RC's. Research Chemicals are intended for that purpose, research, not human use. Incense is just taking the piss and other legal highs such as white rhino or whatever are equally dodgy and also take the piss. Anyway glad your over it could not agree more although your defensive and quite frankly hostile attitude makes me suspect not...

Also I hope that the info makes things a little clearer on the whole. BTW I never implied you did H just you listed it as a drug that "fucks you up" lovely advice and "knowing how it will fuck you up" in my case a near fatal OD. Best if you stay clean and sober and enjoy life that's my new aim rather than dying from drug use. Also don't smoke anything period especially meth or you could end up like me going to get a chest x-ray for possible lung cancer and I'm an asthmatic who has been addicted to nicotine since the age of 16, 2 decades only quit early 2012 and have relapsed a couple of times but not more than the odd cig. This, thank god or whatever, is thanks to the Zyban. It did something to my brain and every cig makes me want to puke. That said I still get cravings despite not smoking for over a year and a half. Make of what I have stated what you will but RC's are as dangerous as traditional drugs and don't buy shit from sex shops unless your into B&D, S&M, dildo's, whips and other fun kinky stuff. They should just be allowed to sell weed IMO, I mean it's legal in some parts the united states if your "ill".

Last edited:
Kind of related I guess.. I hate that they post this shit again, as I have already read it ages ago, but I guess it is because it's in the courts now -

'Bath salts' death: Glenn Punch's terrifying end

The last conscious hour of Glenn Punch's life was full of terror.

After injecting the synthetic amphetamine commonly known as "bath salts" in the back of his prime mover, the 44-year-old truckie had stripped off his clothes, jumped the barbed-wire fence of a nearby shipping yard and smashed a window in a crazed, psychotic fit.

His girlfriend, Rachael Hickel, had fallen from the truck and was covered in blood.
"Smokin slurries": the illicit drug that Mr Punch is believed to have taken.

She had taken her top off to clean herself as she ran off in the opposite direction, desperately yelling "help me, help me".

Mr Punch was "totally weird", according to a security guard who approached him inside the shipping yard, near Newcastle.

He lunged at several guards, bit one on the hand and was eventually restrained and went into cardiac arrest.

Two days later, on October 23, 2012, his life support was switched off at Prince of Wales hospital.

An inquest into his death has heard that Mr Punch, Ms Hickel, shop assistants and owners of the Nauti and Nice adult store at Rutherford where they bought the drug, and even the manufacturer and distributor of "Smokin Slurrie" were all under the mistaken belief it was a "legal high".

It was a belief shared by "many, many other people, at least around the Hunter region," counsel assisting the coroner Peter Hamill, SC, told the inquest at Glebe Coroners Court on Tuesday.

A north shore law firm, Northside Law, had

written letters to adult shops, tobacconists and other sellers on behalf of the distributor of Smokin Slurrie vouching for the product's legality.

The distributor and manufacturer, a wealthy north shore ex-private school boy, successfully applied to the coroner to have his identity supressed during the four-day inquest.

Police testing later revealed that the drug's active ingredient was Alpha-PVP, a substance that is an "analogue" of a prohibited substance, making it illegal.

"The drug clearly had psycho-tropic effects . . . it was a mind-altering drug," Mr Hamill said. "The substance wasn't legal. The troubling thing is that it appears there was real confusion over that . . . It seems it was utterly unregulated."

Shop assistants from Nauti and Nice are expected to tell the inquest they sold thousands of dollars worth of bath salts every day but often saw purchasers behaving bizarrely after taking it.

Alpha-PVP has since been outlawed after sweeping changes to synthetic drug legislation in NSW following Mr Punch's death and the death of 17-year-old north shore student Henry Kwan, who jumped off a balcony while under the effects of another synthetic amphetamine.

The inquest heard Mr Punch and Ms Hickel, from the central coast, had tried the drug on four or five occasions and each time Ms Hickel had flushed the remainder down the toilet because it had terrifying effects on her partner, often causing him to take off his clothes, say strange things and become fidgety.

"It was like the lights were on but no one was home," Ms Hickel said, according to Mr Hamill.

However, the couple – who Mr Hamill said had been in a loving, long-term relationship – decided to inject the drug again in the back of his truck one afternoon .

The inquest will hear conflicting doctors reports on the cause of Mr Punch's death.

Most doctors agreed it was due to toxicity from Alpha-PVP, which has side effects including increased heart rate, hyper-tension, anxiety, paranoia, hypothermia and renal failure.

However, one doctor will give evidence to suggest Mr Punch may have died from excited delirium or positional asphyxia when he was restrained by security guards at the shipping yard.

The inquest before State Coroner Mary Jerram continues.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bath-salt...rifying-end-20131008-2v5jp.html#ixzz2h6IOXcon

Incorrect restraint has killed many people even those not on drugs or Etoh. Not only police custody. A psych patient died after being sat on, face down in a garden bed, in an effort to restrain the patient. Needless to say people in those positions are now provided with training to ensure this kind of thing does not happen again. Chances are the security did not restrain the patient correctly and also "bath salts" often contain more than 1 active compound. Not so much here compared to the USA however as it seems the "legal high" manufactures are trying to ensure a future "legal high" can come in to replace this once aPVP is outlawed or a ruling passed. What next 3,4 CTMP? We'd have a lot more cardiac presentations in ED.