Soundcloud?

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
I never seem to get heard very much on soundcloud, is it a useless platform as too much people upload their tunes too it? What is a better platform?

What’s your name on there? What kind of music do you produce?

-GC

make kind of alternative dance rave music.

find it strange it stopped dead at 10 plays when normally get 30 to 50 plays for somthing like that.

I'd suggest spotify for more plays as more people are on that now for music, and repost exchange for soundcloud

Hi there funeral father, how long have you made music for, is this some kind of hip hop alternative music, What kind of equipment do you use, Do I just sign up to spotify with an email?

I’ve been involved with something or another with music for 12 years or more, but I had a few attempts at freestyling for YouTube before I got an amateur setup to record. But I would say seriously making music for about a year now. I would say it’s a mix of 2000s emo and trap. A blend like the late great lil peep but something different
Hi there funeral father, how long have you made music for, is this some kind of hip hop alternative music, What kind of equipment do you use, Do I just sign up to spotify with an email?

But you can sign up to listen to Spotify with just an email, but to distribute you’ll have to find a distributor such as distrokidd or something like that. My suggestion would be, make music from your heart.. gain a following then apply that following to spotify. But I’m only at 300 + followers on soundcloud right now but I just started back a month ago and have used repost exchange to get my music into like minded ears.