• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

SOS!! Do I take the roll or not!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SofloJunky720

Greenlighter
So I?ll keep this as short as I can. Yesterday morning I smoked crack for the first time in 6 months. From 10am until about 7am the next day (ended by smoking Molly) so anyways.... I have to spend the day with my boyfriend today who can?t know I was high all night. (I?ve been around him and most my friends who are in recovery on A ALOT of crack and no one seems to be able to tell. When I tell them they are shocked but I act pretty normal) anyways I?m obvious exhausted and a friend gave me a orange pressed meth based roll. I used to shoot meth and LOVED it but I used heroin back then too and rrefuse to pick heroin back up. SO my question is should I take this roll to get through the day and how much do i take so still feel really good and not strong out but maintain my composures.

I'm really sorry Soflo. I know that you are a very new member to the site, so I of course, have to forgive you for not being familiar with our rules, guidelines and philosophy. Essentially, we only provide Harm Reduction help here. "Is it safe to take this pill?" for instance, would be an acceptable thread. Getting help in lying to your boyfriend from people over the internet should be a wake-up call in how you deal with and socialize with other human beings. It's not fair to your boyfriend for your to betray his trust and then enlist our help.

Believe me. I don't judge you. I'm only speaking in clear terms here. I've also lied to my girlfriend when I was on Heroin. The real solution that I couldn't see at the time, was that I wanted Heroin more than I wanted her and she was anti-Heroin. It was simply unfair to occupy her mind with paranoia, fear and anger. I took her on a ride for months that ended with me boldly stealing $60 to get only a single night's worth of dope. $60 was ultimately what she was worth to me. You can't put a price on relationships with other people, so they say. I disagree with factual evidence.

I will throw you a bone. The point where you are standing currently leaves you almost certainly, visibly fucked up. Whether it's severe fatigue or a robotic, alien-like Methamphetamine disposition, he's gonna know. How apparent it is depends on your skills in manipulation. You can take the pill. It will give you the energy you seek, but almost surely will lead to a visibility of Meth-intoxication if combined with your hangover. A solution would be to not see your boyfriend. He's gonna find out.

Don't use the term SOS in the future my lady. That's a term customarily used to indicate someone might be in danger of losing life and/or limb on these forums. So, as you have missed reading the BLUA and our own guidelines, you have also trampled upon the essential nature of what we do here; prevent Harm to adult individuals who have chosen to use drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.