• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Soooo many variations on the same thing

aj

Bluelighter
Well, I went to this lab last week where you can test pills.
It is in Amsterdam on the Entrepotdok.
I brought in a Snoopy (and two other ones).
Since this guy is doing research into this for years already he apparently has a huge database with many, many, MANY (!) different pills.
All very well described and lab tested.
Now, you guess how many different Snoopy's actually exist....and what (and how much) could be in them ???
ALMOST 20 !!!
Some were dosed low, some a bit higher, some had mda in 'em, some had mdea in 'em, some had a combination...(most had mdma though)
I didn't realise that these things were copied that much and that there was _so_ much variety !
Same with a Superman....or the orange tulip I brought in.
There were about 25 (orso) different Supermans...and at least 10 different tulips.
Well, I just thought I'd share.
Actually, maybe a good idea to do an interview with him and publish it somewhere ??
Does anyone here have some good questions for him ??
Mail your questions for this lab and the guy to
[email protected]
and I'll see whether I can do something with it.
Rgds
aj

Should we ask him if you can get ****** (I daren't say the word but most regulars will know what I'm talking about) in pills? No-one on this website seems too sure..........
(paddyboy dons his asbestos suit in preparation for ritual flaming despite not actually mentioning THE word)
Alternatively I'd like to know how to get a copy of his database and updates. The UK pill database is on a CD Rom updated quarterly via the internet but includes all prescription drugs as well, which is a little unnecessary for me, and contributes to the cost being £1175. Too much for me I'm afraid, but definitely a subject I would be interested in.
Can I get pills tested living in the UK? the thing is I'd need to get the results sent to me as well and sending Class A drugs through the post with my name and address is a worrying thought. (Although it would probably be the first time drugs have gone in that direction by post)
Others will occur to me, I'll get back to you.

Hey aj,
I'll submit some questions, but only if I can use a copy of the answers on The Peak!?... oh alright, here they are anyway..
smile.gif

1. Of the pills you've tested, what exactly are the actual quantities of active ingredients present, averaged over all tests?
2. Have you ever tested a pill with Heroin present? (Im not fucking afraid. Flame me you bastards!!) ummm..AJ, don't say the bit in brackets to your Lab friend!
smile.gif

3. In your experience, is MDMA, MDA, MDME or something else, more prevalent in pills?
4. Over the entire batch you've done, what percentage of the pills actually contained a active ingredient. In other words, what percentage were absolutely useless?
5. Did you ever find a totally foreign ingredient present in any test (ie. brick dust, rats droppings or cocoa leaves?).
and finally, 6. After testing a pill and finding one with absolutely wicked MDMA content, did you quickly gobble it down before anyone noticed it was missing and then dance in the streets the whole way home???...or was that a dream I had?!?
candyflip
wink.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

Okay, I think the heroin in E myth is total utter bullshit coz I know how ineffective it is orally and all that, yadda yadda. BUT.. what about coke? Coz I actually saw a german lab that posts its results online, and they tested one pill that contained coke. But it was just one out of hundreds. So I'm far more curious about that.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

It wasn't even an orally active dose of coke - hell it probably isn't a nasally active dose of coke, not for me anyway, so you have to wonder why? It may have been a one off, like the strychnine pill tested in Holland but never seen before or since (reported by the UK press as a batch of pills found in the north of England to scare little children). An adverse propoganda job perhaps? - oooohhh I'm such a conspiracy theorist sometimes. Do you think it had anything to do with JFK, aliens or the loch ness monster?
I do............now.....