Sonic Groove Presents: 2002 - A SPACE ODDITY, Dec 31st @ LUNATRIUM (nyc)

hey jubzie - deleted my post before I read your note. why shouldn't I have gone? oh, I dunno, after reading this thread felt like maybe I was polluting the fucking underground or some shit...it was fun though. happy new year.

Nod to both...yep...did feel at first that maybe i should lurk around...but met some really cool heads...
bouncy room...never had anything like it...wish all parties had that...the smoky tent up there too...:-D
def need more tekno in nyc...

Awesome party, met a lot of cool friendly people, and oh my god the fire, the fire, hehe, that was really cool. I kinda like the tan I got from it. So anyways, I love Brooklyn, my home the holy city :)

Hey i saw u! I remember the nose ring. We were dancing near you sometime that night...
anyway, the venue was really nice, we got to talk to one of the security people n he was telling us about the parties there....the vibe was so much like the goa parties that synthetic sadhus hold...older crowd, chill people, alcohol....:) speaking of which....prolly time to post the party info for their party on the 26th...
[ 04 January 2002: Message edited by: NagaMak ]

i think they have on and off nights...last party i went to there was space tribe - end of october. I missed hallucinogen but i heard it was off the hook. Will def not miss the next one and if i see u again, i'll come up n say hi n bring a few other BL'ers with me.