Songs That Make YOU Happy but are 99.9% Depressing

" you can't sit in your room doin a bit of heroin n ziggy pop"
" it's iggy pop and me and tommy saw him last year"

One that does that opposite for me is that one that goes "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..." it's done in a pseudo-happy way and kids and the elderly seem to think it's cheery but it makes me wanna cry every time.

Most people severely undervalue her. but this is my favourite song right night now. Makes me smile

Trixie Mattel Jesse Jesse

This is so bizarre. Not the song that songs about that's so bizarre but like this song I just surfed over to the boards to share because it makes me happy and I think others might enjoy it too but then like I see this thread here I wasn't planning on sharing it in but it is perfect because it's a depressing track when you think about it!

Dude. You guys are posting stuff I want to quote but like I can acknowledge just about every song posted on this last page here which is the only pahe O have checked out in this thing.

I remember the first time this megastoner pot pusher played Blind Melon's No Rain for me and lectured to me about its heroin reference and the singer OD'ing and being on heroin singing it which is why MTV had to give him that special chair to sit down in.

Anyways 3TEETH PUMPS ME UP DUDE

Edit: Wait. No just Blind Melon and 3TEETH boy am I altered right now.

Sick day. The Physician Assistant wasn't able to give me the right stuff so I had to play doctor later.

Last edited:
Oh goodness I mean when I jumped in here and saw Lil Peep I was like well better than Windex? Forget Klorox. Anyways Blue Oyster Cult and Pink Floyd are like so right for this so them too

Sorry I am done now

I think the reason all these make me happy is because they kind of put things in perspective, no matter how bad things get for me now, they used to be a lot worse. At this point I can't really recall just how bad of a way I was in. Some of the things I did that must've seemed reasonable at the time I can't even comprehend.