Something wrong with me???

Electralux

Bluelighter
Hi! ON Friday night I went to my first "raver" party, and had decided a week before tht I was going to roll at this party. I looked up as much information as I could find, and felt informed and ready (I couldn't wait!). When I got there, my friend and I each took one of the same pill, and I waited patiently. About 45 minutes later, he was rolling like crazy, but I just felt a little loose and danc-y. He wanted me to roll hard, so he got us each another of a different kind of pill, but that one didn't really work either. I tried Vick's and abck rubs, but neither of them felt extraordinarilly different. I want to try it again, but am afraid that I am simply immune to MDMA. Is that possible?? Is there a reason for my not rolling?? Does it matter that I am on prescribed amphetamines?? Does anyone have any thoughts??
Thank you all =)

Happen to me the first time I did e also. Took it at Great Adventure, ended up going through 2.5 with no results. You are not immune, don't worry. I was very worried when it didn't work on me either, but then 1 week later I tried pills from the same batch and rolled crazy. Give it another shot.

name the prescription drugs you are taking and i can look into it for you.

name the prescription drugs you are taking and i can look into it for you.

first time i took E it didnt work either, the second time i rolled my fucking ass off tho, i know other people who didnt roll their first time also, i dont know about your prescritions
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Same for me. The first time was absolutely nothing.
Don't worry, it does get better! And don't forget too that each person responds in a different way to each pill. My best friend and I have the same problem that you and your friend had. She can take double the amount that I can and still only feel the same amount of effects as me. After experimenting you will find a mix of pill that suits you best (eg: mostly speedy, etc.)
The prescriptions may have an effect so let Brand-X suss it out for you.
The location can also effect the pill - were you having fun? Were you comfortable with where you were, Who you were with, etc?
Out of interest, where abouts are you?
Good luck and remember also - don't take it and WAIT for something to happen. It happens when you least expect it, when your mind is on something else and then the feeling is suddenly there with you. And right then you know it's about to happen...
Right guys???!!!
smile.gif

Love Anjele.

Thank you so much guys and girls!!!! I have hope for the future (and New Year's Eve, because my birthday's New Year's day and I wanna celebrate!). I live around Cleveland (maybe half an hour away), and the medicine I'm on is Adderoll, to answer questions. I have another question, though... What does PLUR mean??? Thanks.
Love,
Mary Cla*re

samething happend to me the first time I finally felt it after Idropped the 3rd one Boy did I feel it WOW!!! but I think the first time one doesn't know what to expect and you don't feel it until your already phucked up. same shit happend the first time I got drunk.I was in Mexico and after 7 Pancho Villa's(tequila&7up)didn't feel a thing until I got up and went outside /lost all motor skills vision jacked and I couln't pronounce shit. now one drink will do me. I am sure that those amphetamines your taking has alot to do you not rolling that is a stimmulant wich usually tends to sober you up and if you are tense the mdma doesn't take effect . try getting a good massage and maybe try a little mind clearing of any stress before you drop it does wonders. Happy B/day Happy NY and Happy Rolling!!! ***EtErnlDanzEr***
------------------

i roll'd damn hard my first time, but i've learned that the best thing to do after i drop is not even think about the roll coming. it comes faster and the unexpectedness is real nice.....he-he.
just listen to and love the music!
Be one with it!

definitely make sure you are not on the addoral at the time that you take the bean try and have to to where you havent even had one at all that same day, i know that my ritalin does wierd stuff to a roll and that ill never again mix the two
------------------
AleX
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
- Buddha -

well, i did some research, but didn't find anything conclusive.
i did however find out a few things. keep in mind that i am not a doctor,medical professional, or even a science student. i am just someone who reads alot about drugs (i have also been known to partake in a few from time to time
smile.gif
).
here's the scoop: Adderall (although i like how you spelled it better
wink.gif
) is a prescription amphetamine mixed salt. this just means that it is a bunch of different amphetamines mixed together. adderall stimulates the release of norepinephrine (sp?) and dopamine, two chemicals in the brain. basically, from what i can tell, the reason you may not be feeling your roll as much as your friends is because of one of two reasons:
1) you are already used to being "high" from the adderall and so the mdma doesn't give you the same feeling it gives your friends.
2) the adderall has already "used up" most of the norepinephrine and dopamine in your brain and your brain needs time to recover before you can feel the e high.
you see, mdma causes the brain to release serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine. these three neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) are primarily responsible for your high (especially serotonin). if you have already used up most of these chemicals then it will take a while for your body to give your brain the fuel it needs to replenish them. while it doesn't seem as though the adderall would cause your brain you release serotonin, it is likely that (depending on the time since your last dose of adderall) you might have used up some of your norepinephrine and dopamine. while i know that the brain can produce dopamine more rapidly than it produces serotonin, i am not sure how long this takes.
so, i hope that helps
smile.gif

i'll keep looking for more info and keep you posted.
also, www.rxlist.com is a great site for prescription meds info.
------------------
And the end of all our exploring/Will be to arrive where we started
/And to know the place for the first time.
-T.S. Eliot
"In the war on drugs, I'm a conscientious objector" -- brand-x