Something nice I read

V

Bluelighter
Ecstasy is not a 'happy drug'. It by itself does not to anything. That 00 gelatin capsule you bought from this guy your good friend knows... with bitter crystaline powder in the bottom of it... does not contain any warmth,joy, wisdom, or experience. It contains a salt of millions of a rather simple organic molecule. All identical. The ecstasy and joy come from
within YOU. That is your natural, instinctive consciousness when you aren't poisoning yourself with fears, hangups, and stress. It is a glimpse of the true empathy, calm wisdom and energy you possess when you are living HERE, and NOW... not based on the past, future and fear. MDMA is a
chemical key to the paradise within each of us.
-- Brett ([email protected])

I couldn't agree more...so true.
I notice this most when I'm watching friends trying e for the first time: each person has a different reaction and it totally brings out their inner, sometimes hidden characteristics. For example, my sister, who just wanted to hug and kiss EVERYONE and tell them she loved them...or my friend, who just HAD to give presents away to strangers! Some friends of mine, and my parents (!) who criticize me for using e say, of course everyone loves everyone but it's not real, it's chemically induced. I disagree!! The e only brings out what is already in your soul, it doesn't make you a different person.
On the other side, my last few rolls I have not felt happy and wondered why? I thought, isn't e supposed to make me happy? Reading this helped me understand my own problem: using e to try to cover up unresolved issues in my life won't work...in fact it's only been enhancing my awareness of them. Which has led me to accept the fact that I need to take a break, do some thinking, and come back to e when I'm good and ready and for the right reasons.
Thanks for posting this!
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif