Something kinda scary...

*SWeeT-e*

Bluelighter
Saturday night I was at a party (RCMP) and I had the strangest reaction to my e. I dropped 1 blue TP at 10:30, danced for about an hour and felt nothing, then decided to take a break.
As soon as I sat down it started to hit me...HARD. I had a huge, overpowering rush, really overwhelming, then...get this...my hands started to go numb(?). Usually my hands get a bit tingly when I'm coming up but this was different, I couldn't feel my hands. Then it spread all the way up my arms till I couldn't feel my arms either and then my hands started seizing, like I couldn't control them. Of course I started flipping out, thinking I was gonna die or something, which completely freaked out my sister and friends. I couldn't focus my eyes on anything either.
Eventually, my friends got me to sit down and helped calm me down and it passed and I was able to feel my hands again (thank God!) But it was a really scary experience!!
frown.gif
I have taken these pills before and never had a problem like this. Anyone know what might of happened??
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

Can NE-one help me with this one???
(Yes this is just an embarassed bump to the top, but I really wanna know what happened! Cuz I have more of these blue TP's and I don't want the same thing to happen again...I like to FEEL my body generally)
wink.gif

PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

I wish i could help you *SWeeT-e* but I for one love it when i cant focus on anything LOL but that is me but I will shamelously bump it to the top for you......
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Hope you find your answer......
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace.......RuRu

simple answer:
a very hard, strong rush! hehe
it's common that your fingers go numb when you're very high, or that its hard to focus on something
so by logic, if you're more high, you'll be more numb. and it'll be harder to focus on stuff
it's as simple as that
smile.gif

maybe next time you should take half, and another half after an hour... just so you won't get too fucked ;D
i hope this helps

I did TP's at New Years too.I dosed half at 12:30 and the other half at 3. I had a stomache ache and rushed hard for about 30 mins. I didn't really get numb but I had ALOT of energy. The thing is, is that 10 mins after I dosed, my dealer friend asked me what I did and he ended up telling me that it was MDA. I'm not sure how true this is but I'm starting to believe it because it was a totally different high. I've only done MDA one other time and that was after 2 caps of normal MDMA. So I have basically nothing to compare it to.It being MDA might be the problem.

Thanks guys.
wink.gif
That helps explain it. I think next time I will do them in halves like you suggested. The rest of the roll was great though, once I could control my arms again!
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif