• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Someone who knows

painfulstate

Bluelighter
Hello ,
As i write this my stomach is killing me , i feel like i am bad tripping and i have the shittiest mood known to humankind . So i m a pothead originally but that wont do it right now because shit is expensive round here and not good quality , oh i forgot to tell you , i m in heroin withdrawal , woke up in hell , please tell me if i manage to go to the fuckin doctor today what will help to prescribe to me...i dont want freakin benzos ,subs, lyrica or any of those chemical traps ....i know what you re gonna say ...get some lucozade...but there might be smthing to make me feel lil normal without nasty after effects .

You don't know what I am going to say. It sounds as if you are having a hard time taking responsibility for the situation you have put yourself in. I know its hard right now but it won't last forever. If you don't want any of those chemical traps then why even consider going to the doctor. Patience, rest, abstinence, exercise, healthy foods, h20. These will make you feel better without the help of those traps as you call them. You have been abusing your body despite the fact that it keeps working for you everyday. Be kind to it and give it a rest.

You are on point with the responsibility thing but you have to understand that when i was younger i got really heartbroken and some other things and this is the point of time that doing a small line of h to take all this stress and depression away didnt seem like a very bad idea compared to suicide or smthing equally bad . I was stupid ? Yes , but i didnt know any better. You see in my city heroin is easier to find than weed and the spots it is sold are on 24/7 .

yeh, nothin for it but to pay the piper. only way to make it a little better is to taper so you are coming off a lower amount.

You are on point with the responsibility thing but you have to understand that when i was younger i got really heartbroken and some other things and this is the point of time that doing a small line of h to take all this stress and depression away didnt seem like a very bad idea compared to suicide or smthing equally bad . I was stupid ? Yes , but i didnt know any better. You see in my city heroin is easier to find than weed and the spots it is sold are on 24/7 .
And you must understand that I, along with many others have been through the same thing. I don't want to minimize your pain from the heartbreak but if you open up to people, like you are doing here they are going to tell you much more horrific stories about pain, loss, death, and guilt from there drug addiction and the people they associated with because of it. I myself am one of those people. I must have lost 10 friends to Od or other drug related causes by the age of 24. Not to mention my own heartbreaks and the deaths in the family. That's not meant to make you feel any better about your heartbreak but it does start to put things into perspective. It does not matter if your city is the goddamn capital of H, that's not what makes you use. The contradictions and excuses a human being can make for their actions are insurmountable. Especially in areas they feel guilt for. Now you do know better. Or you at least know that feeling like you do now is not worth it. That is the responsibility "thing". It is not the doctors, or the city, or the lack of herb. It is you, and you have to figure out how to show up for yourself. You are not a piece of shit for using, you can be loved and show love but no amount of me telling you that is going to convince you. I do hope these words and the struggle and triumphs of myself and many other like me on this board may encourage you though.

And you must understand that I, along with many others have been through the same thing. I don't want to minimize your pain from the heartbreak but if you open up to people, like you are doing here they are going to tell you much more horrific stories about pain, loss, death, and guilt from there drug addiction and the people they associated with because of it. I myself am one of those people. I must have lost 10 friends to Od or other drug related causes by the age of 24. Not to mention my own heartbreaks and the deaths in the family. That's not meant to make you feel any better about your heartbreak but it does start to put things into perspective. It does not matter if your city is the goddamn capital of H, that's not what makes you use. The contradictions and excuses a human being can make for their actions are insurmountable. Especially in areas they feel guilt for. Now you do know better. Or you at least know that feeling like you do now is not worth it. That is the responsibility "thing". It is not the doctors, or the city, or the lack of herb. It is you, and you have to figure out how to show up for yourself. You are not a piece of shit for using, you can be loved and show love but no amount of me telling you that is going to convince you. I do hope these words and the struggle and triumphs of myself and many other like me on this board may encourage you though.
Thank you for talking like that and taking time to help me 1st and foremost and yes you encourage quite a bit

Yes i guess i will have to pay it , i know that ...unless god or a very good person comes down and handles me a bag of k to get me through the shits and depression

Get a full body detox & cleanse a try. Then focus on vitamins and such to bring a balance of sorts in your health.
You can go different routes.

Get a full body detox & cleanse a try. Then focus on vitamins and such to bring a balance of sorts in your health.
You can go different routes.
I don't think vitamins and such are so important since i already take some and also eat my greens and such ...its the time that heals , i don t think my body can process tooo many vitamins right now anyways without making me more agitated and restless but thanks , i already feel better since the morning that i posted but i smoked weed but that doesnt mean anything , progress has been made through tears and dramatic toilet visits

I don't think vitamins and such are so important since i already take some and also eat my greens and such ...its the time that heals , i don t think my body can process tooo many vitamins right now anyways without making me more agitated and restless but thanks , i already feel better since the morning that i posted but i smoked weed but that doesnt mean anything , progress has been made through tears and dramatic toilet visits

D's might want to rephrase minerals not vitamins.

Only vitamins u need are D and K2.

try some skark cartilage for body detox, corrects vein but on prudence bc u can create hypercalcemia secondary effect and that's where K2 shake hands with D and this specific mineral.

Try Lymphodemia massage even if u dont have or other available practice. Ride a bike. ;)

big legs. Get some drovaterine as brand pharmacy name "No-Spa" or try Nexium if u have GERD.
Nexium is some else. It readjust gastric acid pomps, no spa relieves tummy and all possible pains, is given even at birth

D's might want to rephrase minerals not ĥ7.

Only vitamins u need are D and K2.

try some skark cartilage for body detox, corrects vein but on prudence bc u can create hypercalcemia secondary effect and that's where K2 shake hands with D and this specific mineral.

Try Lymphodemia massage even if u dont have or other available practice. Ride a bike. ;)
Frfrrb
big legs. Get some drovaterine as brand pharmacy name "No-Spa" or try Nexium if u have GERD.
Nexium is some else. It readjust gastric acid pomps, no spa relieves tummy and all possible pains, is given even at birth
I might try that ,no spa , also have you ever tied gotu kola?

How long and at what dose have you been consuming on a daily basis?
Doest have to be exact.
<3

Its been a decade since i first used but i have managed to abstain for long periods because of things like work or me having good time or money for better drugs and less addictive..nowadays i was using almost daily....doses differ massively because potency varies i would say 0.2 - half grams , i used to do speedballs occasionally though but i don't get addicted to uppers so i dont really have a problem with that .

Sorry it may take a minute to get back to this have to get to appointments and stuff.
Thanks for getting back on this.
Always,
J

Stay away from Tylenol/acetaminophen & other medications that are harsh on your stomach & liver.
Try drinking some Ensures to help with your mineral intake.

I woke up, feel like shit and i m expecting to feel even shitier later ...fck this depression and no apetite

I woke up again feeling my mouth full of things i wanna spit ...these come from yhe lungs ,starting to work properly again they throw all the toxins out through breathing and stored muccus, thats a good sign , it means i just got off the worst and i dont feel any rls thank god...

I woke up again feeling my mouth full of things i wanna spit ...these come from yhe lungs ,starting to work properly again they throw all the toxins out through breathing and stored muccus, thats a good sign , it means i just got off the worst and i dont feel any rls thank god...
That's (I think) good. Stay strong. You can do this.