• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth someone tell me

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are bigger crystals more harmful than smaller ones?

The general purpose of recrystallization is purification, when you recrystallize a substance the idea is to lower the solubility slowly and selectively so that like molecules interact with each other and form clumps, falling out of solution. The more quickly you do this, the easier it is for other compounds with slightly different solubility to come along for the ride. A substance without cuts is a safer substance to ingest as long as other harm reduction principles are followed.

Let's just hope the op doesn't make 20kg single crystals and drop them on their foot

大きな結晶は小さな結晶よりも有害ですか?

再結晶化の一般的な目的は精製です。物質を再結晶化するときの考え方は、溶解度をゆっくりと選択的に下げて、同じような分子が相互作用して塊を形成し、溶液から落ちることです。これを早く行うほど、溶解度がわずかに異なる他の化合物が乗りやすくなります。他のハームリダクション原則に従っている限り、カットのない物質は摂取するのに安全な物質です。

オペレーターが20kgの単結晶を作って足の上に落とさないことを祈りましょうcan
大きな結晶は小さな結晶よりも有害ですか?

再結晶化の一般的な目的は精製です。物質を再結晶化するときの考え方は、溶解度をゆっくりと選択的に下げて、同じような分子が相互作用して塊を形成し、溶液から落ちることです。これを早く行うほど、溶解度がわずかに異なる他の化合物が乗りやすくなります。他のハームリダクション原則に従っている限り、カットのない物質は摂取するのに安全な物質です。

オペレーターが20kgの単結晶を作って足の上に落とさないことを祈りましょう
can you tell me exactly how to recrystallize?

you make a saturated solution then drop in a seed crystal and let the stuff evaporate, as it evaporates smaller crystals will form, when that happens pull out your seed crystal and decant the saturated solution, put the seed crystal in that solution and keep the smaller crystals that form. Not sure if I'm allowed to tell you this, if I'm not mods please delete what I said. You can also clean the dope with dry acetone since meth isn't soluble in 100% acetone.

-Baphomet
:vampire: :vampire: :vampire: