hello, let me start with some bacground info

im 19, 20 in december, and ive always had a history of depression and
anxiety, took SSRI's in 8th grade and went cold turkey after about 3 months
because i didnt like medication.

Ever since then i smoked weed, and that has been my medication and i was
fine up until about 8 months ago.

i recently got arrested 4 times, within 4 months, starting last october
and my trials has been going on forever, and i stopped smoking weed
because i knew i would have probation at least, after coming out of a jail sentence ( am not being given a jail sentence, lawyer got most of my cases dropped and im getting 6 months prob.)

so now i know what im getting and i havent smoked for like 6 months and my mental conditions are emerging.

i go in cycles, for 3 months ill be hyperactive and excited and ill get 3 hourrs of sleep a night and be fine, then ill crash and be depressed for months and ill get 10 hours of sleep a day.

it sucks and im in college and i cant fuckin focus to write papers and do reports.

i try telling my mom so i can get help but she just brushes it off all the time, idk wtf to do cause there is def something wrong with me and i need help, i cant pass school like this

Other than getting with a professional and trying to determine the nature of your focus problem I only have one other idea and it is second rate. You could research nootropics and try to find agents on your own to boost focus, motivation, and ultimately academic performance.

Well one more, you could take classes, get videos, or get books on motivation and methods for improving academic performance.

Your legal situation kind of precludes cannabis for now.It sounds like you are one of those people who finds cannabis to be a panacea. Did you actually have focus, motivation, and academic achievement when you were doing cannabis regularly? Or does it just seem like cannabis is going to make everything better? I'm not arguing one way or another. Alcohol users often picture alcohol makes them socially facile even when it is doing the opposite sometimes. Always good to get objective measures of a drugs actual benefit if you can.

look at visitng your gp, or if your too shy, look at seeing a social worker.
most social workers can meet you at arranged places and at your time. once you get a pin on whats causing the problem you can then look at solving the problem

im in college and i cant fuckin focus to write papers and do reports.

i try telling my mom so i can get help but she just brushes it off all the time, idk wtf to do cause there is def something wrong with me and i need help, i cant pass school like this

Colleges provide free counseling. Head to the office tomorrow and make an appointment. Best decision I've made in a long time.