• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Some questions on flexeril/cyclobenzaprine

atmmayes

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I tried putting this in experience reports, but a moderator removed it :(. Anyway, Feel free to tell me any recommendations after reading this post, thanks . BTW I'll definitely do an experience report after i try this.

Anyway, someone sold me 4 10mg pills of cyclobenzaprine, the pills say Pliva 563. I weigh about 125 lbs and I was thinking about taking 2 of them (20 mg) one day, and then the rest another day. From what I've read on erowid, this seems like a low, recreational dose. Tell me what you think on that.

Please if you know, how long will it take to kick in? How long to wear off? Should I take the pills about 15-30 minutes apart?

So tell me, <snip>

I'm not expecting a whole lot from these except just pure good feelings. Also, if you have ever done these, tell me how much it was and how good it was

Any additional info would be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
We aren't allowed to give prices, which is not a problem here because flexaril doesn't have value as a recreational drug. The don't get you high. Ok if you want to sleep, that's all.

We aren't allowed to give prices, which is not a problem here because flexaril doesn't have value as a recreational drug. The don't get you high. Ok if you want to sleep, that's all.

Oh, sorry. I didn't know about the prices thing, my bad.

Well, I've heard you can even get hallucinations at higher doses, which isn't why I want to take these, I'm just bored and wanted to try something different.

Oh, sorry. I didn't know about the prices thing, my bad.

Well, I've heard you can even get hallucinations at higher doses, which isn't why I want to take these, I'm just bored and wanted to try something different.
Possibly, I know my ex took a shitload of them and got fucked up, but it probably is neither safe or much fun. Taking bottles full of random pills was her thing. One of hundreds of reasons we aren't together anymore.

Possibly, I know my ex took a shitload of them and got fucked up, but it probably is neither safe or much fun. Taking bottles full of random pills was her thing. One of hundreds of reasons we aren't together anymore.

Well Thais for the info, just understand, I always do my research on pills or any substance before taking it, and would never start at a high dose that I might not be sure about.

Well I decided to try one yesterday, because my parents were home, so I didn't wanna just get messed up. I wrote an experience report on my iPad and the effects were minimal. I'll probably take the other 3 all at once for the next experince report. BTW I'll put the two experience reports together when I post them.

Cyclobenzaprine has no recreational value. You don't get hallucinations at high doses. Maybe feel a little intoxicated but not in a good way like alcohol or benzodiazepines. The most you'll get out of them is some muscle relaxation. You won't get high, the only muscle relaxant that you can catch a buzz from is Carisoprodol (Soma).

No prices, please read the rules before posting.

I had a RX for cyclobenzaprine, like 90 of em, that my doctor gave me really easily because the medication has 0 rec value and I was looking to solve my muscle pain. I actually dislike the medication quite a bit. In my experience, and these are therapeutic doses, it causes confusion, stays in your system too long, makes you feel generally shitty for a while until it gets out of your system. Its best use is really just putting people to sleep for a really long time.

Last edited:
Yall should reread what the person said. They was talking bout how much you took not how much they go for. They never asked for a price. Lol.