View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Some questions (LSD)

dukenukhem

Greenlighter
B recently decided to get back into the hallucinogenic scene, as in the past B used to do acid, and had done it about 10 times and MDMA once. However, B stopped after having a mildly troubling experience with a moderate dose (3 tabs, 240ug. B figured that doing it on a bright and sunny day with a friend, A, would be fun, and B asked him to not let B smoke any weed because B didn't like how it affected the trip. B ended up with 6-7 bong rips in them, and it gave B some bad anxiety about their parents getting home from work even though it wouldn't be another 3-4 hours.) B's question is, will B be ok on a single tab of 105ug? B wants to do it at night in their room with A like theyve done before, but it's been so long since B has done it that B is a bit concerned about it getting a bit out of hand. Will it be like doing acid all over again for the first time, or will it feel just like old times for B? What special precautions should B take besides the normal set and setting tips? Is this a bad idea? Any thoughts appreciated! B is new to blue light so any tips on that would be wonderful as well.

Personally, with you not having taken the substance in awhile, I wouldn't take it alone for two reasons. 1: Your last experience was troubling which could bring on anxiety if you dwell on it, and 2: being in an area with ones who aren't knowing or can't know about your substance use, i.e. your parents, could also bring on anxiety. I'd save it for a better set/setting if I were in your shoes

I've had rough trips before, and I was anxious about doing it again, but I wanted to so I got some benzos to have on hand in case things got too rough. Knowing I had those made me feel like I had a safety net and eased my anxiety enough to try again. That being said Idk if all the benzos in the world would clam me down enough to trip in the same house as my parents while they were sleeping. I'm with PsychaStevic in the opinion of saving it for a better setting. Plus acid can take you weird places when you're alone and that's cool sometimes but it can be really unpleasant not having anyone around to get you out of your head if you need it.