PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Some questions about 2C-B

Tjackad-tullare

Bluelighter
hey guys!
i just wonder some stuff about 2c-b.

1. Is it dangerous to mix 2c-b with a bit of alcohol?
2. is 2c-b cardiovascular? i feelt like 25-bome series and lsb "special" was cardiovascular compare to amphetamine/MDMA/LSD
3. is 2c-b Neruotoxic?

i would appreciate if somebody could answer this because i am going to try it in a week or so!

Thx! :)

Heya :D

1. No, not especially - it may just have extra strong effects on your judgement and inhibitions, and also dissociative effects. However it is generally not recommended to mix drugs when you are trying one for the first time. Also if you ask me, it is worth experiencing a clean 2C-B trip since it is very tactile and aesthetically enhancing. Adding something like alcohol can really make it more 'dirty' subjectively which would be a shame. Not a horrible combination to consider at a later point when you have much more experience with 2C-B but wouldn't suggest it right away.
2. Do you mean cardiotoxic or perhaps vasoconstrictive? Cardiovascular means merely pertaining to the heart and bloodvessels. Anyway 2C-B is still a phenethylamine and a sympathomimetic drug, it increases heart rate and blood pressure but no it is not associated with side-effects NBOMe compounds and amphetamines and DOX compounds are associated with, like issues in the extremities and coldness, etc.
3. I really don't think so, no. :) 2C-B seems to be quite benign on the body.

In what form will you be getting the 2C-B? Is this going to be your first psychedelic experience? Why did you ask question number 1? Are you planning on taking the edge off (anxiety) with a beer or is it more like you are planning on going to a social event / party and want to use it there? It is important to consider what setting you will use it in first so that it is hospitable to the positive effects you are seeking and expecting. :)

Heya :D

1. No, not especially - it may just have extra strong effects on your judgement and inhibitions, and also dissociative effects. However it is generally not recommended to mix drugs when you are trying one for the first time. Also if you ask me, it is worth experiencing a clean 2C-B trip since it is very tactile and aesthetically enhancing. Adding something like alcohol can really make it more 'dirty' subjectively which would be a shame. Not a horrible combination to consider at a later point when you have much more experience with 2C-B but wouldn't suggest it right away.
2. Do you mean cardiotoxic or perhaps vasoconstrictive? Cardiovascular means merely pertaining to the heart and bloodvessels. Anyway 2C-B is still a phenethylamine and a sympathomimetic drug, it increases heart rate and blood pressure but no it is not associated with side-effects NBOMe compounds and amphetamines and DOX compounds are associated with, like issues in the extremities and coldness, etc.
3. I really don't think so, no. :) 2C-B seems to be quite benign on the body.

In what form will you be getting the 2C-B? Is this going to be your first psychedelic experience? Why did you ask question number 1? Are you planning on taking the edge off (anxiety) with a beer or is it more like you are planning on going to a social event / party and want to use it there? It is important to consider what setting you will use it in first so that it is hospitable to the positive effects you are seeking and expecting. :)

okay okay!
Hmm i really dont know.. i had an heart inflammation early fall of 2013, and so i can feel in my heart sometimes if i smoke cigarettes or like do small dose of amphetamine (focus purpose) , and as i mentioned NBOME i feelt a bit in my hearth like a presure.. thats why i wonder!

Well thanks! i will take in powder form with some friends! like a homeparty, some will take MDMA and some psychedelics! :)

Heart inflammation? Sounds serious! Be careful going forward... I would avoid any stimulants and the NBOMe substances for sure... you need to take care of yourself if you want your heart to last a lifetime...

Endocarditis?

Agreed Xork, stimulating drugs should usually be tolerated alright by healthy individuals (and even then sometimes accidents happen especially when they push it) but very young or old people or those with a medical condition / history of disease may not be as tolerant. If you are alright with amphetamines and NBOMe compounds then it would seem strange to boycot 2C-B, but that is not to say any of it is particularly safe or responsible.

Just realize that you will probably meet your limits sooner than people who are completely healthy and your chance of an incident is expected to be bigger. That said, 2C-B is not super stimulating or super heavy, no.

Endocarditis?

Agreed Xork, stimulating drugs should usually be tolerated alright by healthy individuals (and even then sometimes accidents happen especially when they push it) but very young or old people or those with a medical condition / history of disease may not be as tolerant. If you are alright with amphetamines and NBOMe compounds then it would seem strange to boycot 2C-B, but that is not to say any of it is particularly safe or responsible.

Just realize that you will probably meet your limits sooner than people who are completely healthy and your chance of an incident is expected to be bigger. That said, 2C-B is not super stimulating or super heavy, no.

no Myocarditis, its almost the same though.
Yeah i know that you have to be careful. thats why i asked, i dont do Nbome series due to my hearth. stims very rare too. I tried 2c-b last night, was pretty nice!
Didnt feel much pressure on the hearth, somewhat sometimes but not so much!

very well, thanks for the answers! :)