SOL FEST AUG 31ST 2002- FARMINGVILLE, NY

okay, question for any southwestern ct heads, me and my friends are coming from basically all corners of ct, and we're converging down on stamford and greenwich, the plan right now is to leave a couple of cars there and car pool in, if anyone from this part of the state is interested in either car pooling, or goin in caravan stylee email me and let me know
thanx,
kevin

"i've worked EVERY LABOR DAY WEEKEND. three, count em THREE in a row isn't gonna happen. i'm takin the day off, sucks to be my boss who's gonna cover for me."
damn, Lauren, you're such a whiner! ;p Why don't you just quit the job since you'll be moving too far anyway . . .

All still looks according to plan for this one... Just hope I can make enough money this week coming up. I peeked at next weeks schedule and by some miracle of God I have off.
/me reminds himself to get frosty on the phone and coordate our fahsion sense for the party.
Hey egg have you gone shopping yet? I have been slacking a bit but will be looking next week for sure....
Now all I gotta do is figure out how to get to friggen Farmingville :)
Anyone wanna help a po boy out.
Kasper if you are still on maybe you, me and ed can drive up somehow :)

I'll be at this party too, FUCK YEAH!! :) I mean I'll already be partying up in NY the night before at Insane Dimension's ole skool party
ME one of the best party-people (i'm a fuckin star) hahaha :) will be partying all Labor Day wknd in NY, can't wait!!!

well, jess, cuz i don't know if i'm moving, i enjoy the modicum of financial freedom i have........ and all this partying lately isn't helping my bank account.... :p

Yeah, of course we're there I'm 99% sure the PA crew will be making it up for this one. :)
And Squeaks, if need be, we can always rent a car with like 5-6 people it'll be like $10 per person u know. Anyway, the most important thing for ya all is to have days off at work; the rest will solve itself.
Ed

XXX DING DING DING XXX We have a winner* i shall be going to this one for sure... hope 2 see all of you there...............

If y'all will be there, I kinda want to go too. Only thing is, I am completely broke. I'll try and make it anyways, maybe carpool with you CT people?

well, i went and got tickets today... me, kaydub and pinkerton will all be there :)
and what's with the tickets? they're sturdier plastic than my lisence. wierd.

for those of you without a car and coming from the city. It's very easy. trains run every 40 min from both penn station on 42nd st and 8th ave(madison square garden) in manhattan as well as jamaica station(sutphin blvd and archer ave; around the block from amazura). Take the ronkonkoma line. You will get off at the last stop, which is ronkonkoma and then it's a short cab ride to the brookhaven ampitheater(5-10 min). please keep in mind, there is a cab station as soon as you get off the train. no need to haul one down. as for the return trip. same applies. trains run all day and all night, every 40 min.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all, whats the good word regarding a meetup?? I mean is there one happening or what?? Or else I'm just dancing my ass off the whole night!! (not a problem, hahaha) :)
But anyways MD/DC people will be representin :)
and I hope the weather is nice for this Labor Day event

most def going.i dont no why i said that i go to every fuck'n party in NYC. all outdoor:
check!
--------------------------
Our religion of choice is music!
--------------------------

kasper-
sorry I have to bail hun. I'm not just broke... im ass broke and am spending the weekend eating ramen trying to find someone to buy my kidney.
see you at boo?

Since my car problem went from $250 one day to $1000 the next, I will not be in attendence.
Be safe and have fun without me!
~Erik

Originally posted by gmni13:
Since my car problem went from $250 one day to $1000 the next, I will not be in attendence.
Be safe and have fun without me!
~Erik

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...this means that you and susan aren't going which means that jen is probable not going either? I understand. It's cool. I think it's going to repeat of Boo 6 as in super duper MUDFEST but probable worse. We'll see though...

yeah, eddie, i'm not going either. massive car repair bills suck. besides, i think it's supposed to rain all weekend anyway. (i'm just trying to convince myself to not be too upset about not going tomorrow)
to everyone who goes: have fun!!!

I'm not too keen on the whole rain thing either...
Too much money and travel time for shitty wet (and cold *pout*) weather...
hrmmm *grumble* * looks at DnB line up again.. *cries* growl!

well, weather.com says it's gonna be a high of 73 and a low of 58 tomorrow, with ZERO percent chance of percipitation during the day. at night, there's a 20% chance of rain.
so i'm packin some warm clothes, cuz less than 60 is NOT COOL! but at least it doesn't look like it'll rain...
but then again, i don't really trust weathermen.
(edit: the weather channel lied to me.)
[ 31 August 2002: Message edited by: THeRaVeToY ]